Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Urgent help for sai satchartha??  (Read 846 times)

Offline neha388

• Blessings 0
Urgent help for sai satchartha??
« on: February 18, 2013, 10:41:48 AM »
  • Publish
  • Hello all sai bhakat,
    I am trying to concive a baby but no luck.I heard about sai satcharitham.
    I am going to read sai satcharitham on thrusday for one week (51 chapter) . My query is :-
    I am in US and I read many message about  sai satcharitham  that when completed one week of satchartha than feed to poor people but in new jersey,US where i can do this..if somebody have idea please advice me.

JAI SAI RAM

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    Re: Urgent help for sai satchartha??
    « Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 11:43:51 AM »
  • Publish

• SaiRam,

Baba blessings. By SaiBaba's grace and blessings you should have a baby soon. After completing Sai Satcharitra even if you are not able to serve any people  at least you can offer food for your friends and if  there is  Baba's temple you can offer fruits or nuts over there. Many devotees can have the same as Baba's prasad This is how I do since even I reside at US. Your sincere devotion and faith is very important and the rest Baba will take care. My best wishes to you and Baba Sai bless you soon for all your prayers.
    JaiSaiRam
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline neha388

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 02:38:26 PM »
  • Publish
  • thank you so much for info.
    On Thursday If i start Sai satchartha 7 days parayanam than I will finish all chapters on Wednesday after that I will go to temple and offer prasad.

My query is :-
    Baba Temple is 30 miles far from my place and My husband will back home around 7pm So It's not possible for me to visit Baba temple on weekdays.
    could i go to Baba temple on Saturday and offer prasad.
    Also what kind of prasad should i offer Suji Halwa or Yellow rice because here in temple i saw rice prasad.
    I heard Baba's favourite dish was khichdi .

Thanks in advance
    « Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 03:27:18 PM by neha388 »

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #3 on: February 19, 2013, 08:02:29 PM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam,

Baba blessings. When you are done reading Sai Satcharitra  offer aarthi and any kind of prasadam to our Baba. I do understand your plight about going to the temple. As per your wish you can go  to the temple in the weekend and prepare any kind of food item to offer Baba. All I request you is to have immense faith,devotion and sincerity  towards our Baba Sai. Good luck and I sincerely pray Baba Sai that you are blessed with a child soon. Best wishes and Baba bless you soon.

JaiSaiRam
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline oajas

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #4 on: February 23, 2013, 09:25:33 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram
    i really love my man a lot & want to marry him as soon as possible. i want sai baba's blessings for it for without baba's blessings my desire will never be fulfilled.. i humbly request everybody if anybody knows sai baba's mantra "to get married to one's love" please share with me.. i humbly request and beg for help..

Facebook Comments