Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: When will I merge with my beloved Baba?  (Read 1224 times)

Offline SS91

• Members
  • Blessings 37
  • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
    • Sai Baba
When will I merge with my beloved Baba?
« on: August 17, 2005, 03:41:01 PM »
  • Publish
  • When will I merge with my beloved Baba?

Answer :

Deliverance from Kama, Krodh, Lobh, Moh, Dwesha is possible only with Baba’s grace. Will it happen in this birth? If not then how many more births will I have to take? How long will I have to bear this separation? Read Shri Sai Satcharitra. It answers most of the questions. Baba is in the subtlest form - an energy form universally spread. Over many lives of evolution one can himself achieve the state of body-less energy, that is merging in Him. It may take a long period of evolution. Without the mercy of Sadguru it is not possible to control vice and passion in any form. Continue to pray to Him.

subhasrini
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI!!!
    Let us pray at the feet of Sai Baba who is the incarnation of all gods and protector of all, to show mercy on us, and increase our devotion towards him.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline drkalaga

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    Re: When will I merge with my beloved Baba?
    « Reply #1 on: August 17, 2005, 03:56:17 PM »
  • Publish
  • Hi Subhasrini,

Actually, there are 6 (six) gunas that impede our spiritual growth. You mentioned 5; add "mada" (arrogance) to the list. These are called Arishadvargas in our scriptures.

One does not need hundreds of births to achieve "Moksha". If one has Sadguru Krupa, one can achieve it in just one lifetime. However, the good deeds that we do in our previous births help us come closer to a Sadguru like Sai. The fastest way one can obtain Sai's blessings is to surrender to Him fully and completely (Sarvasya Sharanagathi).

On Sai Ram!

= Sriram

= Sriram Kalaga
      Jacksonville, FL
    Dr. Sriram Kalaga
    Joplin, Missouri, USA
    e-mail: drkalaga@aol.com

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    Re: When will I merge with my beloved Baba?
    « Reply #2 on: August 17, 2005, 04:04:08 PM »
  • Publish
  • sairam Sriram kalaga ji

Thanks for your correction.

Happy Guruwaar to you.

Jaisairam

subhasrini
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI!!!
    Let us pray at the feet of Sai Baba who is the incarnation of all gods and protector of all, to show mercy on us, and increase our devotion towards him.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Facebook Comments