Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Sai  (Read 707 times)

Offline wtf

• Blessings 0
Sai
« on: June 16, 2011, 10:19:26 PM »
  • Publish
  • Many people in the spiritual and religious scenes, as well as mainstream society, who feel uncomfortable about Sathya Sai Baba. The indeed, opinions are very polarised regarding the nature of this extraordinary personality.  One the one hand there are those who acknowledge him as the avatar of this age, on the minus side those who consider him a con-artist, paedophile, and even worse.

When my friend went to visit Sai Baba in India around 1982, He came across in a Bangalore bookshop a book, Sai Baba, Lord of the Air, by Tal Brooke and found this book quite amazing.  This fellow Tal was an associate of Timothy Leary and then became a spiritual seeker who visited a number of gurus, including Sai Baba and claimed that he became close to Sai Baba and that whenever Sai Baba would see him he (Sai) would hug him and thrust his hims against him in a sexual manner.  Becoming unnerved by this, Tal met some Christians and became a born again christian.  Terrified, and convinced that Sai Baba was the incarnation of the Christian Devil (as well as a homosexual, these two concepts being not too far removed in the fundamentalist christian, especially the Televangelist's, mind  ;-) and aided by his Christian friends, Tal managed to make escape.  He now makes a fine living
    My own experience of Sai Baba has always been very positive.  These included two genuine psychic experiences, once when I was camping at the "Sky to Earth" alternative festival (I think this was in 1984) when I was coming down with a bad cold. I knew once I had a cold I would be screwed, I would be sick as a dog the whole weekend. I prayed desperately to Sai Baba, then I felt his astral presence (it was definitely his aura, that is the sense of a personality that I felt when looking at his picture or reading stuff about him) and his hands grabbed the yuck (the congestion whatever) and took it away. I could sense it on the astral. This was no illusion (in my opinion) and I will swear by it to this day. From that moment on my cold receded and the next day I was better. Since I tend to get very bad headcolds this was unusual, and it has never happened before or since.

http://www.thefinetapestry.com

Facebook Comments