Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shirdi Sai Thought!  (Read 291357 times)

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
Re: Sai Thought!
« Reply #825 on: May 20, 2008, 09:30:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba, "Will the coconut give her any issue? How people are foolish and fancy such things!"

Shama, "I know the power of Your word and blessing. Your word will give her a string or series of children. You are wrangling and not giving real blessing".

The parley went on for a while. Baba repeatedly ordering to break the coconut and Shama pleading for the gift of the unbroken fruit to the lady. Finally Baba yielded and said, "She will have an issue". "When?" asked Shama. "In 12 months" was the reply. The cocoa-nut was therefore broken into two part, one was eaten by the two, the other was given to the lady.

The Shama turned up to the lady and said, "Dear madam, you are a witness to my words. If within 12 months you do not get any issue, I will break a cocoa-nut against this Deva's head and drive him out of this Masjid. If I fail in this, I will not call myself Madhav. You will soon realize what I say".

She delivered a son in one year's time and the son was brought to Baba in his fifth month. Both husband and wife, prostrated themselves before Baba and the grateful father (Mr. Aurangabadkar) paid a sum of Rs.500/- which was spent in constructing a shed for Baba's house "Shyamakarna".

Bow to Shri Sai - Peace be to all

ALLAH MALIK!

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM
    साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #826 on: May 20, 2008, 09:31:48 AM »
  • Publish
  • When Tatya Patil, after offering chillim, attar (scent) and rose-water, rose to depart, Baba said to him lovingly - "Guard Me, go if you like, but return sometimes at night and enquire after Me." Replying in the affirmative Tatyaba left the Chhavadi and went home

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #827 on: May 21, 2008, 01:09:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Baba advised to avoid criticism:

In was Baba’s practice to give signs or remark to His devotees worship or belief in order to make it firm.
    Once in Wada, two of my relatives were criticizing others in someway or others. I was feeling sleepy and so I went to sleep. They were talking till 2 at night. At last they realised that whatever they were doing was wrong. So one of them said, “We have criticized much, we should stop now and go to sleep.”
    Next day along with other devotees they went for darshan of Baba. When they both bowed to Baba, He said, “Many types of people, good, bad or ill-hearted, come to our darbar, but why should we criticize anyone?”
    My relatives understood Baba’s hint and took the lesson that we should not criticize anybody.

Translated from Gujarati Magazine "Dwarkamai"

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #828 on: May 22, 2008, 02:38:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • Mr.Shevade

Mr. Sapatneker of Akkalkot (Sholapur District) was studying for law. A co-student Mr.Shevade met him. Other fellow students also gathered together and compared notes of their study. It was found by the questions and answers amongst themselves, that Mr.Shevade was the least prepared of all for the examination, and therefore all the students derided him. But he said that though he was not prepared, he was sure to pass the examination, as his Sai Baba was there to get him through it successfully. Mr.Sapatnekar was surprised at this remark. He took Mr.Shevade aside and asked him who this Sai Baba was whom he extolled so high. He replied - "There lives in a Masjid in Shirdi (Ahmednagar District) a fakir. He is a great Sat-purusha. There may be other saints, but this is unique. Unless there is a great store of merits on one's account, one can't see Him. I fully believe in Him, and what He says will be never untrue. He has assured me that I will pass definitely next year and I am confident that I will get through the final examination also with His grace."

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #829 on: May 23, 2008, 10:12:27 PM »
  • Publish
  • one has to reap what one sows, and there is no escape unless one suffers and squares up one's old debts and dealings with others, and that greed for money drags the greedy man to the lowest level and ultimately brings destruction on him and others.

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #830 on: May 23, 2008, 10:23:37 PM »
  • Publish
  • I feel always anxiety for My men. He who does anything (spiritual endeavour) will reap its fruit and he who remembers these words of Mine will get invaluable happiness."

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #831 on: May 25, 2008, 11:53:17 PM »
  • Publish
  • Possessing peaceful mind and wisdom supreme
    Sainath the compassionate you are the ocean of kindness,
    truth incarnate and destroyer of the darkness of ignorance. Protect me protect me Shri Sainath of Shirdi You are the sun of Divine knowledge
    The bestower of choicest blessings
    Oh fabled HAMSA of the mind of the devotees
    Protector you are of those who surrender to you.

You are the BRAHMADEV Creator of the world
    You, the sustainer of the world VISHNU
    The destroyer of the three worlds you are that very RUDRA
    There is no place of this earth where you are not omniscient oh you Sainath

You dwell in all our hearts Forgive us all our sins
    I implore you And those waves of doubts and delusions repel instantly
    You are the cow and I the calf You are the moon and I the stone melted by its light
    At your feet which are like the Ganges Respectfully the slave (Your Name) bows down.

Place on my head your hand and bless me oh Lord
    Ward off my sorrow and worry for this (Your Name) is your servant.
    With this eight-fold prayer I prostrate myself before you
    My sins and demerits suffering and poverty ward off immediately.

You are the cow and I the calf You are the mother and I the child
    Do not harbor any harsh feelings towards me.
    You are the sandalwood from Malagiri I am a thorny shrub.
    You are the life giving waters of the Godavari and I the greatest of sinners.

If after having your DARSHAN the impurities of my mind remains unchanged
    GURURAYA who will then call you sandalwood.
    The proximity of MUSK(KASTURI) makes even the dust more valuable.
    The fragrance of flowers is transmitted to the thread which ties the garlands.

This is the way of the great whosoever they come in touch with to him they impart a part of their greatness.
    Sacred ashes loin cloth and the bull made SHIVA symbolic parts of himself
    Therefore these objects are praised in all quarters
    For the amusement of the cowherds at Vrindavan the Lord of the world played DAHI KALA
    That too has earned recognition from wise men.

Similarly I am a sinner but I am under your protection will you not redeem me
    oh GURURAYA from my sinful state.
    Worldly or spiritually in whatever objects I seek satisfaction I have no doubt
    oh GURURAYA that you will grant me these.

With your grace control my mind
    If the oceans are sweetened there is no fear of their being salty.
    To make the oceans sweet truly you have the powers therefore
    this supplication of Das Ganu please concede.

Whatever my shortcomings they are all yours.
    You are the foremost among the spiritual masters so do not stint while giving.
    Why should I speak more you are my refuge
    the child held in the mother's arms is naturally without fear.
    So be it this hymn of praise whosoever read with love their desires fulfill oh Lord.
    Your blessings for this hymn I entrust

May the difficulties of he who recites this sincerely be warded off within a year. After performing all ablutions should this hymn be recited regularly with a pure and sincere feeling in you heart and if this be not possible then on every Ekadashi this hymn should be read to realize the beneficial effect. One who recited this with faith will ultimately progress spiritually by the grace of GURU who will satiate the material desires readily and thereby deliver him from bondage. With repeated recitations of this hymn dull wits will be sharpened. Wherever wealth is wanting KUBER the Lord of wealth himself will come to stay on reading this hymn This is the truth and so it shall be. To the childless, children will be born on reciting this hymn and the ailment of one who recites this hymn will be dispelled in all directions. Fear and worry will disappear and prestige will increase He will realize the imperishable BRAHMAN with the regular recitation of this hymn.

Regarding this hymn oh wise ones have faith in your hearts about the efficacy of this hymn and give no place to doubts and misconceptions Go on a pilgrimage to Shirdi and concentrate on the Lotus feet of Baba who is the succor of the poor and the meek the wish fulfilling tree of the devotees. It was because of the inspiration received from him that this hymn has been composed how else could have an insignificant ignorant like me have written it.

In shaka 1840 in the bright half of the BHADRAPAD month on GANESH CHATURTHI day Monday in the second PRAHAR this humble tribute of praise to Shri Sainath was completed in Maheshwaram by the sacred banks of the Narmada near Shri Ahilya Devi's Samadhi At Maheshwaram the famous TIRTHA the hymn was completed. Shri Sainath made me utter every word by becoming part of my mind. The disciple Damodar became the scribe truly I Das Ganu am only an obedient servant of all the saints and sages. Peace be with you and may this humble tribute of praise to Shri Sainath help you cross the worldly ocean This is the prayer with faith and respect of Das Ganu to Shri Panduranga. Let this be offered to Shri Hari Hara Bless us oh Lord PUNDALIK VARDA (Fulfiller of wishes) I recall Sitakanta Hail Hail Rama Parvati Pate Har Har Mahadev. Hail to Shri Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Shri Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Shri SAdguru Sainath Maharaj I offer this to you Bless us oh Lord.

BOW TO SHRI SAI PEACE BE TO ALL

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #832 on: May 29, 2008, 02:04:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • "I require no door to enter, I have no form nor any shape; I always live everywhere"-Shri Sai Baba

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #833 on: May 29, 2008, 02:07:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jayaa Manim Jaisaa Bhaava
    Tayaa Taisaa Anubhava
    Davisi Dayaghana, aisii tujhi hi maava

ALLAH MALIK!

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuuge.OMSAIRAM

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #834 on: May 29, 2008, 02:29:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!BABA Not a leaf can move without your grace.

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #835 on: May 31, 2008, 01:26:40 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!SAB KA MALIK EK!

ALLAH MALIK!

SHRADDHA              SABURI

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #836 on: June 07, 2008, 12:55:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Baba was an Avtari Purush, but lived as an ordinary person in order to fulfill the wishes of His devotees. In the following incident, it is clear that Sai Baba did only what was right for the sake of humanity.

A case was filed against a thief of Dhuliya for burglary of ornaments in the court of Tahesildar. The thief said in his self protection that he had not stolen those ornaments; instead they were given to him by Sai Baba of Shirdi. He is the only witness of this matter. After hearing the petition of the thief it was decided by the court to send summons to Sai Baba to be present in the court.

A case was filed against a thief of Dhuliya for burglary of ornaments in the court of Tahesildar. The thief said in his self protection that he had not stolen those ornaments; instead they were given to him by Sai Baba of Shirdi. He is the only witness of this matter. After hearing the petition of the thief it was decided by the court to send summons to Sai Baba to be present in the court. A personnel of the court was sent to Shirdi to inform Sai Baba about this. But Baba tore the summons and threw them in burning Dhuni. The personnel informed the court about refusal of presence of the witness. On getting such report the court ordered to make the witness present in the court anyhow. So a head constable Ganpat Ramji took the warrant to Shirdi. He read the warrant before Sai Baba and requested Him to come to Dhuliya with him. Sai Baba showered abuses on him and said throw the warrant in heal. Now Ganpat Ramji did not have the courage to take Sai Baba with him.

To be contd

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #837 on: June 07, 2008, 12:56:40 AM »
  • Publish
  • When Ganpat reached Dhuliya without Sai Baba, he met Dasganu in the police station. Dasganu said that Sai Baba is not an ordinary person, He is Pandharinath of Pandharpur, God Dattatreya. We cant issue any warrant to him, we must discuss the matter with Deputy Collector Nanasaheb Chandorkar in this matter. Nanasaheb advised to make an application in the following manner: Sai Baba is not an ordinary person, He is a Divine personality, many people worship Him as God, therefore it is not proper to issue warrant against Him. Also it is not proper to make Him stand in the place of witness in the court. This application was signed by many experienced devotees of Sai Baba. So the court ordered to form a commission and this commission would take the statement of Sai Baba.

Commissioner Nanasaheb Joshi came to Shirdi and started to note down the statement of Sai Baba in the following manner:

Q - Whatever you will say will be true, do u agree?
    A – Yes, that will be true.
    Q – What is your name?
    A – People call me Sai Baba
    Q – What is your fathers name?
    A – Sai Baba
    Q – What is your Gurus name?
    A – Vekunsha
    Q – What is your Dharm or Panth?
    A – Kabir Dharm
    Q – What is your caste and family?
    A – Parvar Digar Allaah or God
    Q – Do you know the guilty?
    A – I know him and everybody.
    Q – The guilty says that he lived with You, is it true?
    A – Yes, I live with everybody, everyone is mine
    Q – The guilty says that the ornaments which he possesses are not stolen, but were given to him by You, is it true?
    A – Yes, I give everybody everything

When the investigation was going on, the commissioner asked for the register of the Panchayat, in which details of the persons who visited Shirdi and when left Shirdi were noted.

The commissioner continued

Q – On the day of the incident, the guilty was not present in Shirdi and You gave ornaments to him, is it true?
    A – Yes it is in the same manner
    Q – Baba, if it is true that You have given him the ornaments, then please tell me from where did the ornaments came from to You?
    Hearing this Sai Baba got angry and said I dont have any relation with all this.

Nanasaheb Joshi got frightened seeing this form of Sai Baba, he did Shastang Namaskar to Sai Baba and signature of Sai Baba was not even taken. The commissioner prepared a report from the details of the register of Gram Panchayat that guilty was not present in Shirdi on the day of the incident and was given Karavas punishment without relating anything to Sai Baba.

Source : Translated from a Gujarati Book 'Sai Sarovar'

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #838 on: June 08, 2008, 10:23:13 PM »
  • Publish
  •  Baba replied "You see mysterious is the path of action. Though I do nothing, they hold Me resonsible for the actions which take place on account of Adrista (destiny). I am only their witness. The Lord is the sole Doer and Inspirer. He is also most merciful. Neither I am God nor Lord. I am His obedient servant and remember Him often. He, who casts aside his egoism, thanks Him and he, who trusts Him entirely, will have his shackles removed and will obtain liberation".

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #839 on: June 10, 2008, 03:18:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!SAB KA MALIK EK!ALLAH MALIK!

ALLAH MALIK!