Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Thought for the day  (Read 1595 times)

Offline SS91

• Members
  • Blessings 37
  • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
    • Sai Baba
Thought for the day
« on: December 30, 2004, 09:27:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • EVERYTHING TO EVERYONE

Baba said,
    “I am Parvardigar (God).
    I live at Shirdi and everywhere.
    My age is lakhs of years.
    My business is to give blessings.
    All things are mine.
    I give everything to everyone” in Baba’s Charter and Sayings #62

How is it that Sai Baba is able to help even now after His Mahasamadhi? Sri Radhakrishna Swamiji no less a saint than Sai Baba has this to answer. “Sai Baba lived, moved and had His being in divine. After shedding his body of karma, His pure liberated spirit is everywhere, now ready to lend a saga of hope, ready to lend a helping hand, ready to cure and bring solace to any true devotee that invokes Him in the heart.”

Emphasising the changelessness of Baba’s nature, Sri Narasimha Swamiji says “Baba is in the state in which He was when in the flesh, and when He was in the flesh, He was in the state in which he is now.”

A Jivan Muktha like Sai Baba is present everywhere, but then what can be the special significance of Baba’s Samadhi Mandir at Shirdi? Is it due to the power, light, and joy of the atman that is still permeating the place where the body is buried? “Yes” says Swami Ramadas the saint of Kanhangad. He adds that each particle of the saint’s body either in the form of dust or ashes has great divine power in it, and that power radiates light and joy to a responsive heart and elevates it by filling it with ecstasy and peace. He adds, a strange spiritual power is present there, many thousands go there for material benefits and get them.

given  from ETERNAL SAI magazine

om sai sri sai jaya jaya sai
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Facebook Comments