Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Thanks to Sai - Always and for everything!  (Read 1049 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Thanks to Sai - Always and for everything!
« on: February 07, 2010, 06:57:48 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sharing one wonderful article. Very true, We don't take even a single second to blame Sai for all mishappenings in our life, But do we spare time too just to thank him, Hardly, You know why, Because We take it as all granted. Recently when I was searching some thing on Q&A, Sai Said, if I do ten things for you, nine you never come to know out of ten. What more I could say, how bigger sinner and selfish people we are,  But Sai even for such sinners and selfish people, never hesitate to shower his mercy and blessings just to get them out from the fire of sins and make them ready worth of Thy kingdom.

Always thank Sri Sai for every little thing that He has given you and will continue to give you always. Never bear a sad face near Him, always give Him gratitude with the passing of each and every moment in your life. Life is really a gift from Sri Sai. Every human should treasure and value it endlessly. When anything wrong happens to us, our health deteriorates, what the thought that comes to ones mind? That Sri Sai I was so happy when I was fine and had great health, but now I am helpless. At that time we never valued how happy we were. but now we realize it. So always be grateful to Sri Sai for every little thing that He sends your way.

Show Him your gratitude, tell Him thanks, thank him for what He has made you today, thank Him for all your friends and relatives who love you so much, thank Him that you have enough money for yourself and also to help another. Thank Him for giving you the gift of praying. Thank Him that He has filled your heart with love and not made you a stone. Thank Him that you can be of help to His other children who need your help. You have so much to be thankful for in life. If you lack in something then you also benefit in another thing. He is with you always and forever, and His love is deeper than the deepest oceans for you. All you have to do is call unto Him, and feel His love and blessings pour on you.

Spread His love all around and thank Him for everything

May Sai bless all! Heal all!

om sai sri sai jayajaya sai!

om sri sai ram!

om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline drashta

• Blessings 32
    Re: Thanks to Sai - Always and for everything!
    « Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 11:15:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram.

Dear Saib ji,

Thank you for this wonderful post. Every word is true. Baba indeed does a lot more for us than we know.
    Let us thank Baba together: Thank you, Baba. Thank you. Thank You!

Om Sai Ram.

Offline gayathri8

• Blessings 6
    Re: Thanks to Sai - Always and for everything!
    « Reply #2 on: February 07, 2010, 08:57:52 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thanks saib for this wonderful post.

Baba really we always thankful to you..and can't express our happiness in one word of thanks.
    But baba you are my best friend na...in friendship thanks should not exists........so I love you baba love you too much :)

Facebook Comments