Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shri Sai Satcharita, Donnerstag, 3. November 2005  (Read 1686 times)

Offline Astrid

• Blessings 0
    • Sai Baba
Shri Sai Satcharita, Donnerstag, 3. November 2005
« on: November 03, 2005, 09:55:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • Kapitel IX
    Fortsetzung

Baba wurde üppg gespeist - aber wie?
    Frau Tarkhad befand sich einmal in einem bestimmten Haus in Shirdi. Mittags, als das Essen fertig war und serviert wurde, tauchte plötzlichein hungriger Hund auf und fing an zu bellen. Sofort stand Frau Tarkhad auf und warf ihm ein Stück Brot zu, das der Hund mit großem Genuss verschlang. Als sie am Nachmittag zur Masjid ging und sich in einiger Entfernung niedersetzte, sagte Baba zu ihr: "Mutter, du hast mich sehr üppig gespeist. Meine angeschlagenen Lebenskräfte sind wiederhergestellt. Handle immer so, das wird dir in Zukunft Gutes bringen. So wahr wie ich in dieser Masjid sitze, werde ich niemals, niemals die Unwahrheit sagen. Habe immer solches Mitgefühl mt mir. Gib zuerst den Hungrigen Brot und dann iss selber. Behalte dieses gut im Gedächtnis!" Zuerst konnte sie die Bedeutung von dem, was Baba sagte, nicht verstehen und erwiderte: "Baba, wie konnte ich Dich speisen?" Ich bin selbst abhängig von anderen und bekomme mein Essenb gegen Bezahlung." Darauf antwortete Baba: "Indem ich jenes leckere Brot aß, wurde ich bestens zufriedengestellt und stoße immer noch danach auf. Der Hund, den du vor dem Essen gesehen hast und dem du das Stück Brot gabst, ist eins mit mir. Ebenso sind auch andere Geschöpfe wie Katzen, Schweine, Fliegen und Kühe usw. eins mit mir. Ich wandere in ihrer Form umher. Wer mich in allen Geschöpfen sieht, ist mein Geliebter. Gib deshalb das Gefühl von Dualität und Unterschied auf und diene mir, wie du es heute getan hast." Sie nahm diese nektargleichen Worte in sich auf und ihre Augen wurden feucht; sie war tief bewegt, ihre Kehle wie zugeschnürt und ihre Freude grenzenlos.

Die Moral von der Geschichte
    "Sieh Gott in allen Wesen" ist die Moral dieses Kapitels. Die Upanishaden, die Gita und das Bhagavatam ermahnen uns alle, Gott oder Göttlichkeit in allen Geschöpfen wahrzunehmen. Durch das am Ende dieses Kapitels gegebene Beispiel und andere - zu zahlreich um erwähnt werden zu können - hat Baba uns vorgeführt, wie man die Lehren der Upanishaden in die Praxis umsetzt. Saiu Baba gilt somit als der beste Vertreter oder Lehrer der Upanishaden.

Verneige dich vor Shri Sai - Friede sei mit allen

EINEN WUNDERSCHÖNEN GURUWAAR ALLEN
    HAPPY GURUWAAR TO ALL

aus: Shri Sai Satcharita, aus dem Englischen von Irmgard Streich-Buda, Sathya Sai Vereinigung e.V. 2002
    zu beziehen über www.sathyasai-buchzentrum.de
    Restless was my heart till it found rest in THEE

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    Re: Shri Sai Satcharita, Donnerstag, 3. November 2005
    « Reply #1 on: November 03, 2005, 09:58:56 AM »
  • Publish
  • Chapter 9

Baba Fed Sumptuously, -- How?

Once, Mrs. Tarkhad was staying in a certain house in Shirdi. At noon, meals were ready and dishes were being served, when a hungry dog turned up there and began to cry, Mrs. Tarkhad got up at once and threw a piece of bread, which the dog gulped with great relish. In the afternoon, when she went to the Masjid and sat at some distance, Sai Baba said to her, "Mother, you have fed Me sumptuously up to my throat, My afflicted pranas (life-forces) have been satisfied. always act like this, and this will stand you in good stead. Sitting in this Masjid I shall never, never speak untruth. Take pity on Me like this. First give bread to the hungry, and then eat yourself. Note this well." She could not at first understand the meaning of what Baba said. So she replied -- "Baba, how could I feed You? I am myself dependent on others and take my food from them on payment." Then Baba replied -- "Eating that lovely bread I am heartily contended and I am still belching. The dog which you saw before meals and to which you gave the piece of bread is, one with Me, so also other creatures (cats, pigs, flies, cows etc.) are one with Me. I am roaming in their forms. He, who sees Me in all these creatures is My beloved. So abandon the sense of duality and distinction, and serve Me, as you did today." Drinking these nectar-like words, she was moved, her eyes were filled with tears, her throat was choked and her joy knew no bounds.

Moral

"See God in all beings" is the moral of this chapter. The Upanishads, the Geeta and the Bhagwat, all exhort us to perceive God or Divinity in all the creatures. By the instance given at the end of this Chapter and others too numerous to mention. Sai Baba has practically demonstrated to us how to put the Upanishadic teachings into practice. In this way Sai Baba stands as the best Exponent or Teacher of the Upanishadic doctrines.

Bow to Shri Sai - Peace be to all

subhasrini
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI!!!
    Let us pray at the feet of Sai Baba who is the incarnation of all gods and protector of all, to show mercy on us, and increase our devotion towards him.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Facebook Comments