Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Sri Sai Satcharita, Mittwoch, 14. September 2005  (Read 1677 times)

Offline Astrid

• Blessings 0
    • Sai Baba
Sri Sai Satcharita, Mittwoch, 14. September 2005
« on: September 14, 2005, 04:07:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • Kapitel I
    Fortsetzung

Die philosophische Bedeutung des Mahlens
    Neben der Bedeutung, die die Leute aus Shirdi dem Vorgang des Weizenmahlens gaben, gibt es unseres Erachtens auh eine philosophische. Sai Baba lebte etwa 60 Jahre lang in Shirdi, und während dieser langen Zeitspanne war Er fastjeden Tag mit dem Mahlen beschäftigt. Es war nicht nur der Weizen, der von Baba gemahlen wurde, sondern insbesondere die Sünden und die geistigen und körperlichen Leiden und Nöte Seiner zahlreichen Devotees. Die zwei Steine Seiner Mühle bestanden aus Aktivität (karma) und Hingabe (bhakti).
    "Karma" war der untere und "Bhakti" der obere Stein. Die Kurbel, mit der Baba die Mühle bediente, war "Wissen" (jnana). Baba war der festen Überzeugung, dass Wissen oder Selbstverwirklichung nicht möglich ist, ohne zuvor den Vorgang des Mahkens all unserer Neigungen, Wünsche und Sünden, sowie der drei Grundeigenschaften (guna), nämlich Reinheit (sattva), Aktivität (rajas) und Trägheit (tamas) und des sehr subtilenund deshalb so schwierig zu entfernenden Ich-Bewusstseins zu durchlaufen.
    Dies erinnert uns an eine ähnliche Geschichte von Kabir, der, als er eine Frau Getreide mahlen sah, zu seinem Guru Nipathiranjana sagte: "ich weine, weil ich die Qual fühle, in diesem Rad der weltlichen Existenz zerquetscht zu werden wie das Getreide in der Handmühle." Nipathiranjana erwiderte: "Fürchte dich nicht. Halte die Kurbel des Wissens dieser Mühle ganz fest, so wie ich es tue und entferne dich nicht weit davon, sondern gehe nach innen zum Zentrum und du wirst sicherlich gerettet."

Verneige dich vor Shri Sai - Friede sei mit allen

Aus: Shri Sai Satcharita, aus dem Englischen von Irmgard Streich-Buda, Sathya Sai Vereinigung e.V. 2002
    zu beziehen über www.sathyasai-buchzentrum.de
    Restless was my heart till it found rest in THEE

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    Re: Sri Sai Satcharita, Mittwoch, 14. September 2005
    « Reply #1 on: September 14, 2005, 07:09:52 AM »
  • Publish
  • Shri Sai Satcharitra-LETS ALL READ A LITTLE EVERYDAY.(LARALE)

Chapter 1

Philosophical Significance of Grinding

Apart from the meaning which the people of Shirdi put on this incident of grinding wheat, there is, we think, a philosophical significance too. Sai Baba lived in Shirdi for about sixty years and during this long period, He did the business of grinding almost every day - not, however, the wheat alone; but the sins, the mental and physical afflications and the miseries of His innumerable devotees. The two stones of His mill consisted of Karma and Bhakti, the former being the lower and the latter the upper one. The handle with which Baba worked the mill consisted of Jnana. It was the firm conviction of Baba that Knowledge or Self-realization is not possible, unless there is the prior act of grinding of all our impulses, desires, sins; and of the three gunas, viz. Sattva, Raja and Tama; and the Ahamkara, which is so subtle and therefore so difficult to be got rid of.

This reminds us of a similar story of Kabir who seeing a woman grinding corn said to his Guru, Nipathiranjana, "I am weeping because I feel the agony of being crushed in this wheel of wordly existence like the corn in the hand-mill." Nipathiranjana replied, "Do not be afraid; hold fast to the handle of knowledge of this mill, as I do, and do not wander far away from the same but turn inward to the Centre, and you are sure to be saved."

Bow to Shri Sai -- Peace be to all

subhasrini
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI!!!
    Let us pray at the feet of Sai Baba who is the incarnation of all gods and protector of all, to show mercy on us, and increase our devotion towards him.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Facebook Comments