Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: my experience  (Read 2621 times)

Offline sai diwani

• Blessings 0
    • Sai Baba
my experience
« on: January 09, 2006, 02:15:18 PM »
  • Publish
  • I remember the first time I went to the Sai temple in chennai.
    It was a thursday morning and I was going to visit my mother. When I reached my mom's house, my bhabhi was leaving the house with the archana thali. My mom asked me to go with her to the temple. This was the first time I was going to the Sai temple. As soon as I saw Baba's picture, I felt overcome with emotions. I felt goosepumps all over me and I was choked with emotions... tears rolled down my eyes as I looked at Sai Baba..I felt I have finally I have met my satguru.
    Since that day I have become Sai diwani..for me it is sai and no one else. It is almost 20 years now since that day and I am always grateful that Baba sent for me that day when I went to visit my mom.
    Main sai ki diwani hoon

main sai ki diwani hoon
    main sai ki diwani hoon

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    Re: my experience
    « Reply #1 on: January 09, 2006, 03:42:02 PM »
  • Publish
  • SAIRAM Asha NandwaniJI

Welcome to our SAI online mandir.

Nice to read your first mail about the amount of love and affection

you have towards our Sad guru Baba Sai.

Hope you enjoy being in this Sai family.

We are very happy to have you with us.

SAI bless you always Ashaji.

JAISAIRAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

subhasrini
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI!!!
    Let us pray at the feet of Sai Baba who is the incarnation of all gods and protector of all, to show mercy on us, and increase our devotion towards him.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline Astrid

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #2 on: January 09, 2006, 04:28:52 PM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram

Hearty welcome, dear Asha. The way SAI pulled you towards HIM is simply wonderful. It was such a joy to read your posting. As Sunhadra deear has said: It is great to have you with us.

OM SAI RAM

Astrid

Restless was my heart till it found rest in THEE
    Restless was my heart till it found rest in THEE

Online Admin

• Administrator
    • Blessings 54
    • साई राम اوم ساي رام ਓਮ ਸਾਈ ਰਾਮ OM SAI RAM
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #3 on: January 10, 2006, 10:43:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Sai Ram Dear Asha Ji

Welcome to blessed family of Sai Baba.

We all are happy to see you here.

Sai Sai Ram

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #4 on: January 10, 2006, 11:09:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • JAI SAI RAM!!!

Asha ji welcome to BABA SAI's Blessed online mandir.  Nice to know about you.  Amazing are HIS ways of calling.  I do experience the same when I first visited to Shirdi during the year 1999.  First I felt embrassed that what is this happening why I am crying?  I never knew of HIS Ways like that then.  Now I feel how blessed to have THOSE Tears, HIS Love through THOSE Tears.  You have taken me to memory lane and to Shirdi of my first visit.

Nice to know of your Diwanigi toward MY BABA SAI.  This forum is blessed to have Sai Devotees like you from far off.  Nice to have another sister amongst us.

MAY BABA SAI BLESSED SAI KI DIWANI KO MORE AND MORE DIWANIGI.....

OM SAI RAM!!!
    अपना साँई प्यारा साँई सबसे न्यारा अपना साँई - रमेश रमनानी

Offline sai diwani

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #5 on: March 12, 2006, 01:53:15 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram to all Sai devotees!
    Thank you all for the wonderful welcome to Baba's online mandir. I have an experience that I would like to share with all sai bandhus. This happened ten years ago. My husband was leaving for the U.S. I remember that we went to meet our family guruji to seek his blessings and then we bought a box of mithai and went to the Sai temple to seek Baba's blessings. Unfortunately, we got delayed and by the time we reached the temple had closed. So we paid our respects to Baba's photo outside the mandir and came home. When we left for the airport that night we got stuck in the traffic..there was some problem and by the time we reached the flight had taken off. My brother in-law and other family members who came in another car had managed to reach ahead but we got stuck...My son told me that chachu said .."Looks like your dad did not meet someone important before leaving that is why he missed his flight." My son explained to him about how we had missed Baba's darshan. My brother in-law said..."That explains it". Next day we went to Baba"s mandir early and had nice darshan and everything went well after that. Baba is really amazing. May Baba bless all Sai bandhus with good health, peace and happiness.

main sai ki diwani hoon
    main sai ki diwani hoon

Online Admin

• Administrator
    • Blessings 54
    • साई राम اوم ساي رام ਓਮ ਸਾਈ ਰਾਮ OM SAI RAM
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #6 on: March 26, 2006, 02:56:15 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram Asha ji

Thanks a lot for sharing such a nice experience with us.

Sai Sai Sai

quote:
    Originally posted by Ramesh Ramnani

JAI SAI RAM!!!

Asha ji welcome to BABA SAI's Blessed online mandir.  Nice to know about you.  Amazing are HIS ways of calling.  I do experience the same when I first visited to Shirdi during the year 1999.  First I felt embrassed that what is this happening why I am crying?  I never knew of HIS Ways like that then.  Now I feel how blessed to have THOSE Tears, HIS Love through THOSE Tears.  You have taken me to memory lane and to Shirdi of my first visit.

Nice to know of your Diwanigi toward MY BABA SAI.  This forum is blessed to have Sai Devotees like you from far off.  Nice to have another sister amongst us.

MAY BABA SAI BLESSED SAI KI DIWANI KO MORE AND MORE DIWANIGI.....

OM SAI RAM!!!

Facebook Comments