Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Akkalkot Swami Samarth  (Read 179143 times)

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
Re: Akkalkot Swami Samarth
« Reply #90 on: January 23, 2010, 07:55:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • Shri Swami Maharaj treated all disciples with same love and care. He never harbored the concept of untouchability, which was common in the Hindu social structure. He made no distinction between the Hindus or Muslims. Even today people belonging to all religious faiths respect Him. He accepted food at any devotee's house irrespective of his caste or social status. Whenever a devotee from lower class came to seek His darshan, He would ask the devotee to come closer and offer him prasad. i.e. symbol of blessings in the form of sweets, eatables or clothes, with His own hands.

His assurance

"Fear not , I am always with you!
    !" 

AKKALKOT SWAMI SAMARTHA MAHARAJ KI JAI!

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM
    साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #91 on: January 23, 2010, 07:56:55 AM »
  • Publish
  • He would mostly deny permission to go on pilgrimage to His devotees. One of His disciples had a desire of visiting Benares on pilgrimage and sought Swami Maharaj's permission. Shri Swami Maharaj repeated a verse, which meant: ‘The dust at the feet of the saints alone is my holy place!’ This way He suggested that it was not necessary to travel to far places on pilgrimage on the contrary being in the service of holy men fulfilled the purpose.

Once a disciple asked Him in worried tone, “ Maharaj what is my fate, what will happen to me?” Shri Swami Maharaj shot back, “ What? Do you not have bulls?” Probably He wanted to suggest that any person who was prepared to sweat and toil would not lack any thing in life.

His assurance

"Fear not , I am always with you!!" 

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #92 on: January 23, 2010, 07:58:48 AM »
  • Publish
  • About eight days prior to Mahasamadhi Shri Swami Samartha visited a small village named Naganhalli where looking in the direction of West, He repeated the following praise of Lord Shiva,

Shivahar Shankar Namami Shankar Shivashankar Shambho I

He Girijapate Bhavani Shankar Shivashankar Shambho II

(“Oh Shambho, I bow unto thee who art auspicious and grantest prosperity and confenest happiness.”)

One can now understand the significance of this incidence. Shivapuri, the abode of Lord Shiva Himself, is located a few kilometers west of Naganhalli. Shivapuri the holy Yajnya Nagar was founded by Paramsadguru Shree Gajanan Maharaj to reiterate the ancient Vedic message of Yajnya and Agnihotra. It was here that Lord Shiva appeared to Shree during the great Somayaga performed in 1969 and expressed His desire to reside in this place rendering it holiest of places. This is the place which Swami Shivananda, Shree's father chose for His Samadhi. Shri Swami Maharaj was indicating the future events with His yogic powers.

His assurance

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #93 on: January 23, 2010, 08:06:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • Shree Swami Samarth: Swami’s Devine Game

The experiences of devotees at “Gaondevi pada, Panvel” Muth (Temple-Shrine) are inexplicable. Devotees are getting an experience of Swami Samarth here. Few of such experiences are as follows:

Many childless couples have been blessed with children. People have got rid of mutual differences. Jobless people have got jobs. Those wishful of marriage are getting good marriage proposals. Business men’s businesses are running smoothly. Those involved in legal matters are expecting fair judgment. People are slowly getting rid of miseries of their lives are experiencing happiness. He has cured many devotees from diseases. The seemingly impossible problems in life of people are getting resolved by the grace of Shree Swami and “Gaondevi pada, Panvel” muth (Temple-Shrine) is live example of it.

http://shreeswamisamarth.com/english/history.htm

His assurance

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #94 on: January 23, 2010, 08:08:56 AM »
  • Publish
  • Swamiji’s appreance

Swami was as glorious as sun like Shree Ram. He had 6 ft height, broad chest. His eyebrows were gray. He was whitefish complexioned. Such luster of divine brilliance was being emitted from his eyes, that none could look at him directly. He also looked like a fierce lion. Brave personality like Vishwasrao mane had said that, ‘If time comes, we can face tiger but I don’t have courage to stand in front on Samarth.”

Shree Swami Samarth had long ears. Ear lobules were thin and hence while talking used to move. Swamiji laughs uncontrollably. Shree Swamiji was temperate in speech. Occasionally he liked to adopt silence. At times he would repeat some words or smaller sentences three to four times. He would speak in Marathi and Hindi. His body was tender as rose patels such that his feet feel boneless. There was always a ‘Tilak’ on His forehead and his Body would be smeared with sandal paste. He wore ‘Tulsi Mala’ (necklace). His devotees used to wear him kaufin [dress], brocade hood and shawl. But no one guess at which moment Shree Maharaj will be angry.

While roaming he used to talk and laugh as a free child. While walking he used to mood of having hukka (A device used to smoke tobacco). In between he used to ask question to any plant or rock, “What do you want?” He used sinf shlokas, dohas. Shree Samarth read secret questions of devotees and used to give answers of the same. Shree Swami Samartha was omniscient.

If Samarth casually went for walking every body used to follow him. People used to bring umbrella, horses, cows, musical instruments, tents, chamare, palkhi etc. His devotees, followers used to come. Also sweet seller, flower seller used to accompany Maharaj. If Maharaj went to forest, all these people used to accompany him. But everybody in that group used to complete their work on time. People feel the Swamiji’s presence like heaven. Then it can be in forest or else where. Due to Maharaj people used to visit any place even though it is very lonely. And people used to sing in praise of Samarth, ‘Shree Swami Samarth Maharaj ki jai.’

His assurance

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #95 on: January 23, 2010, 08:13:50 AM »
  • Publish
  • Foot Prints of Great soul

Swami Samarth has told his background in very mysterious manner as “Main person, Banyan tree, Datta Nagar, main, main”. Not only his background but also his whole life seems to be mysterious. It is difficult to understand and find his background, his native place, from where did he came, and his parent’s information. Many of his closed devotees tried to find it out.

Swami Samarth was staying at Chintopant Tol’s house. At that time, while chitchatting Chintopant causally asked Maharaj, “Were you family person? Maharaj spontaneously answered, “My cast is chambhar. My mother is of mahar community and my father also.” And then he started laughing. After that gentle man named Karve asked same question. Then Maharaj said, ““I am a Yajurvedi Brahmin. My name is Nrushimhabhan. I belong to the Kashyap Gotra, and my Zodiac sign is Meen (Pisces). If you ask me again, you will get shoe beating.

Astrologer Nana Rekhi had prepared the horoscope of Shree Swami Samarth. Shree Swami Samarth had approved this. According to the horoscope, ‘Nrushimhabhan’ was given as his nick name. In the horoscope, the sign of the Zodiac is shown as Mesha (Aries) and Meen (spices) as lagna rashi.  When Swami stated his zodiac as ‘Meena’(Pisces), it is highly possible that Shree Swamiji wanted to state the Meena Rashi (Pisces sign) itself as the Lagna Rashi. In the horoscope Yajurvedi Brahmin and Kashyap Gotra is also mentioned. After seeing horoscope Shree Samarth said,” Play music.” Shree Swamiji placed his hand on the right hand of Rekhi and displayed the Vishnupad in blue color on his palm. This mark remained on his palm until the end. Shree Swamiji then said, “I have given you my Atmalinga.”

Shree Swami is incarnation of Lard Datta. Lord Datta’s incarnations are Shree Datta, Shree Vallabh Swami, Shree NruSimhaSaraswati and then Shree Swami Samarth. All his devotees worship him considering incarnation of Lord Datta. Shree NruSimhasaraswati’s place is Gandgapaur. Many Datta devotees visit that place. But since when Swami Maharaj arrived in Akkalkot many devotees have started visiting Akkalkot. A Brahmin from western Maharashtra had made a promise to Shreeguru, Narasinha Saraswati, that if is blessed by baby son then he would perform his thread ceremony at Ganagapur. By the kind grace of Sriguru, the Brahmin got a son. To fulfill his promise he started to go to Ganagapur. On the way to Ganagapur, when he reached Akkalkot he realized that he had spent all his money and there was nothing left to go ahead. Therefore, at Akkalkot he approached Shree Swami Samarth and prayed to him “Now going to Ganagapur to fulfill my promise is beyond my reach. You are the incarnation of Lord Dattatrey. Kindly allow me to fulfill my promise here itself”. Shree Swami accepted his request and the Brahmin performed his Son’s thread ceremony in Akkalkot itself.

Maharaj was surrounded by three types of people. Some people were selfless devotees. Some people were offering services to him without selfishness. And some were used to come to pass their time. Many people used to visit him. Shree Swami Maharaj treated his devotees according to their spiritual aptitude and their motto. Swami treated everybody according to the nature of devotee. For intellectual people he treated intelligently and to stupid’ stupidly.

No one has seen Samarth as sleeping. But he used to cover himself in blanket. From 2:00 Am he used to sing ‘abhangas’, ‘shlokas’(Verses). Hence people came to know that Maharaj has waked up. That time people used to ask him their queries. Maharaj used answer all their questions till dawn. In the morning when people started coming he used to start his normal routine. Then there is no guarantee that everybody will get correct answer. Many times answer would be irrelevant.

Regarding his final journey Sri Swamiji would give indications in advance. Once in Sagar village, in the morning he said to his devotee Balappa, “I want to go higher and far away. Are you ready to provide service to me?” He went and sat in the Jangam Muth of Akkalkot. That time Thakudas buwa was singing kirtan[God’s song]. Bawdekar Puranik was also present there. Large idol of Lord Shiva of Jangam belonging to the Lingayat community is in the muth. He told the Muth’s attendant to bring dry cowdung cakes and create a sacred fire on the ‘Shivalinga’. Seeing this act of Sri Swamiji Lingayat devotees became furious and started shouting in anger but kept silent seeing the divine form of Sri Swamiji. The sacred fire was very intense. The intense heat scorched the stone walls. However, on the next day as per the instructions of Shree Swamiji when the Shivalinga was cleansed it had become exceedingly bright and luminous than it was before. This way Maharaj started giving indications. But people did not understand the meaning behind it. But people came to know that Swamiji is giving bad indications and something bad is going to happen.

His assurance

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #96 on: January 23, 2010, 08:18:59 AM »
  • Publish
  • Final Journey and MahaSamadhi

On chiatra Shudha Pounima of 1800 A.D. when one of his follower was about to set his bed Maharaj said, “I do not want to sleep on bed.” At night he had slight fever and in the morning he suffered from dysentery. From that time he gave up food. People didn’t get that Swamiji was suffering from illness. Topmost allopathic and Aayurvedic doctors were called from Akkalkot and Solapur. They started looking after Maharaj’s health. His devotees like Mr. DevMamledar, judge Narayan Barve distributed goods through Maharaj.

Chaitra Krishna Trayodashi day of Hindu year 1800 (Year 1878 as per English calendar), none of the devotees could sense the bad incident coming on there way. At 1:00 Pm Swami ordered his devotees to bring his pets (cows, horses, bullocks). Hearing this, devotees were totally depressed. But still they bought all pets in front of the Maharaj. He offered all Prasad (material substance eg. food that is first offered to a deity and then consumed) and his cloths to the pets. Pets’ eyes started shedding tears. Maharaj touched then with love and he was sat on a bed. Swamiji told his devotee to bring cushion for support. By extending cushion’s physical support Shree Swamiji sat in lotus position and got himself absorbed in supreme self. Doctor stared checking him. But he could not sense his breathing. Devotees and disciples started bewailing.

And then Swamiji opened his eyes. People felt little bit unburdened. Swamiji told everybody to keep quite. Everybody was staring Swamiji. Then Sri Swamiji repeated one verse from Bhagvad-Gita

“Ananyas Chintaye mam, Ye janah paryupasate!
    Tesham nityabhiyuktanam, Yoga-kshemam vahamyaham! !”.

Meaning of the verse is:
    But those who always worship me, with exclusive devotion, meditating on my transcendental form, to them, I carry what they lack and I preserve what they have

He gave blessing to everybody and then again closed his eyes. Everybody felt that moment as dream. Again devotees and disciples started bewailing. Sri Swamiji had departed making his devotees orphan. People didn’t think that this incarnation is going to end. They started crying.  It appeared as though children had lost their mother and calves had lost their mother-cow. It appeared as though mother Guru had turned away his face from his devotees. Who can describe the devotee’s pain of separation from their Guru?  This news spread everywhere like wind. Devotees from every village rushed to Akkalkot. Shree Swamiji’s face still reflected divine splendor and seemed as lustrous as usual. Looking at is bright face people thought that he is still alive and will definitely make some movement. But “Yoga-kshemam vahamyaham” were his last words.

His devotee Rama Sutar with help of others created aeroplace of flowers for the final journey of Shree Swamiji. His devotees dressed him with cloths and ornaments. Flowers were showered down on Shree Swamiji. The entire resources of Akkalkot State including elephants, horses, along with the insignia of royalty were kept ready for the final journey of Sri Swamiji. Entire mass of people started moving ahead continuously singing devotional songs to take the final darshan of their God, Shree Swamiji. Cholappa had kept a place ready in his house (in budhwar peth) for Sri Swamiji’s Samadhi. People bought Swamiji there and laid Swamiji’s body into the Samadhi. Samadhi has place for keeping padukas and people sang devotional song and samadhi’s door was closed.

On that day not only Akkalkt but world had became orphan. People, animals, birds even whole atmosphere became unhappy. The news spread everywhere through letter, speed post. Some devotees left food; some left everything and went to holy places. Some devotees waited to see whether Swamiji gives any indication. Shree Swami Samartha granted incessant supreme divine joy depending on the devotion of his devotees. Shree Swami Samarth Maharaj, the incarnation of Lord Dattatrey, had manifested himself in a human form and carried out miraculous works for wellbeing of common man. Even though Sri Swami Samarth is no longer in bodily manifestation, he still guides his true devotees on the spiritual path. Such devotees lead a great life and find true meaning of it.

His assurance

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    Re: AKKALKOT SWAMI SAMARTHA
    « Reply #97 on: January 23, 2010, 08:21:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • AKKALKOT SWAMI SAMARTHA DARSHAN

http://shreeswamisamarth.com/english/photos.htm

His assurance

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #98 on: January 23, 2010, 08:26:10 AM »
  • Publish
  • AKKALKOT SWAMI SAMARTHA DARSHAN

His assurance

"Fear not , I am always with you
    !!"   

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #99 on: January 23, 2010, 08:36:27 AM »
  • Publish

• AKKALKOT SWAMI SAMARTHA AARTI

http://shreeswamisamarth.com/aarati.htm#swamiaarati

His assurance

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #100 on: January 23, 2010, 08:58:18 AM »
  • Publish
  • The solemn assurance of Swami Samartha is “Bhioo Nakos; Smaratakshanich Mee Tujhya Pathishi (Fear not; I am always nearby you, side by you).”

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #101 on: January 23, 2010, 08:06:30 PM »
  • Publish
  • His assurance

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #102 on: February 08, 2010, 05:47:16 AM »
  • Publish
  • His assurance

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #103 on: February 10, 2010, 05:58:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Swami Samartha my prayers for my Mom...

BABA tum to sab dekh rahey ho....answer me....

His assurance

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #104 on: February 24, 2010, 06:55:59 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Akkalkot ke Swami Samartha....Rahem...

His assurance

Dipika Duggal

Facebook Comments