Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: THANKS A LOT ---- BABA  (Read 640 times)

Offline sharada

• Blessings 0
THANKS A LOT ---- BABA
« on: October 25, 2007, 10:07:44 PM »
  • Publish

• Thank you SAI for blessing my younger sister roopa.i have no words to thank you DEVA.YOU have made my sister very happy by blessing her with a very good job in a very good organization.only with YOUR krupa all this was possible.again i want to do sastang namaskar to YOU DEVA.please continue to bless her in all her endevours both in her personal and professional life SAI.again YOU have proved that if we leave all our worries at YOUR blessed feet only happiness will prevail on us.OM SHREE SHIRDI SAI BABA KI JAI ! OM SHREE SHIRDI SAI BABA KI JAI! OM SHREE SHIRDI SAI BABA KI JAI!
       i want to thank all the SAI Devotees who prayed along with me for my sister.may SAI bless us all with lots and lots of happiness and good health.
      whenever i have prayed thru this ONLINE SAI MANDIR all my prayers have been answered by our DEVA.
      So everybody come to this mandir and pour out your desires and SAIBABA will make them come true .
    Thank you SAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
         OM SAI SHREE SAI JAI JAI SAI OM SAI SHREE SAI JAI JAI SAI OM SAI SHREE SAI JAI JAI SAI

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    Re: THANKS A LOT ---- BABA
    « Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 02:42:11 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you baba for blessing your kid. Please fulfill all the wishes of sharada ji. Please take care of her and fill her life with full of happiness. We love you sooooooo much. om sai ram.

Facebook Comments