Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Belated Happy Anniversary to our Sai DwarakMai forum- March 8th - 2013  (Read 1834 times)

Offline SS91

• Members
  • Blessings 37
  • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
    • Sai Baba
SaiRam,

Belated Happy Anniversary  to our  Sai DwarakMai . Ravi started this forum in March 2004. Thanks to all the lovely Sai devotees for their constant support and contributions. Let us all thank our dear Baba Sai for uniting us as a Sai family. We meet so many devotees and pray for them and also read so many experiences. As Baba said, It is on account of runanubandh  that we have come together; let us love and serve each other and be happy.
He who attains the supreme goal of life is immortal and happy, all others merely exist, i.e. live so long as they breathe.”

Like the  Dhuni at Dwarkamai has been burning ever since Baba’s passing over,  May it consume our ignorance and burn brighter as Baba’s teachings blaze forth across the world in time to come, lighting up the road for all of humanity.

Thanks Ravi.... Baba blessings

Sabka Malik Ek !

JaiSaiRam

« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 01:38:08 PM by SS91 »
A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Online Admin

• Administrator
  • Blessings 54
  • साई राम اوم ساي رام ਓਮ ਸਾਈ ਰਾਮ OM SAI RAM
    • Sai Baba
Sai Ram

Thanks Subha Ji for reminding it.

Congrats to all the devotees.

Sai Ram

Offline avm171

• Blessings 5
om sai ram

Offline selvi2205

• Blessings 3
OM SAI RAM

HAPPRY ANNIVERSARY TO OUR SAI DWARAKMAI

OM SAI RAM

Offline saibabakibeti

• Blessings 7
  • My Baba My World
OM SAI RAM

Heartiest Congratulations and special thanks to all the people / administrators / moderators and members that keep this Dwarka Mai Maa going. Your thoughts, knowledge, spiritual awakening that you provide to readers is commendable. I know the driving force is BABA himself and He has chosen each one of you to do this task / seva. I also agree with Shubha ji ( just admire your feeds to the forum) that its the Runanubandhan that has brought this family together.

May this forum be there as long as the Dhuni in physical Dwarkamai (I mean for ever). 

Baba's blessings and best wishes to all.
OM SHRI SAI NATHAY NAMAH

Facebook Comments