Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Prayed Baba in desparate times (Jan 9th 2003)  (Read 1474 times)

Offline SS91

• Members
  • Blessings 37
  • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
    • Sai Baba
Prayed Baba in desparate times (Jan 9th 2003)
« on: March 23, 2005, 02:38:42 PM »
  • Publish
  • Prayed Baba in desparate times
    Contributed by Rohita

Happy new year to you all! I would like to share one of the wonderful experiences with you all.

I am doing my Ph.D in USA.

I am categorised as an international student. So I had to pay a huge amount as my fee. First semester with a great difficulty my husband and my brother managed to pay the fee. We were hoping that I would get some funding from the University next semester. But nothing worked for me. The situation was without a ray of hope. Wherever I go I get the same answer from everyone saying that they are not hiring anyone. So I was really worried about the whole thing. Then my uncle and my husband and my brother assured me that as long as we have faith in Baba everything would work. They said if you pray to Baba with all your heart everything is possible. That turned out to be true. The very next day I was employed. I can't tell you how happy I am.

I want to share with you all that all my life Baba is been helping me in every possible way. But in the desperate times I totally forget all that and start worrying. Now I have learnt that nothing is impossible for Baba. When Baba is there for us we should never loose any hope. He is there to help us all the time. He will never forsake us! So never in your life loose hope in desperate hours. Baba is there to take care of us.

OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI!!!
    Let us pray at the feet of Sai Baba who is the incarnation of all gods and protector of all, to show mercy on us, and increase our devotion towards him.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Facebook Comments