Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Sai DwarkaMai - Welcome Message  (Read 183130 times)

Offline lms

• Blessings 0
Re: Sai DwarkaMai - Welcome Message
« Reply #180 on: September 05, 2009, 05:01:02 AM »
  • Publish
  • sai Ram Raviji

I read completely when i was reading this ..my eyes filled with tears..I know raviji..I am ..too late..to come this site...but I know baba is ...with  me....sai ram
    One upon a time, our Sai was deep in thoughts. He thought so many people are willing to come to Shirdi but are they really following my teachings. He was thinking, “They all call themselves Sai Devotees but are they really my devotees”. He continues thinking “They might be good people but still they need some direction”. They keep on forgetting MY EXISTANCE in their life despite showing them lots of miracles. So Sai thought I should make a place for all my devotees, if they are confused they can come to me directly complain about their problems and pains. If they are loosing faith because of results their bad karmas, I will remind them that I too feel the pain of my devotees, I am also bound of results their Karmas. If they feel pain, I am the one who feel it first. I am devoted to my children just like a mother but I am the first one blamed for everything.

Then Sai started picking up some very nice bricks from all over the world to build that place. Every brick is touched by Sai itself. Every brick in that place has blessings of Sai. Every brick has essence of Sai. Slowly slowly He constructed a very nice temple. He was very happy with the results. Now Sai was completely satisfied with HIS work.

Do you want to know where is that place?

That place is our DwarkaMai. Sai itself chooses bricks across the word. I am lucky to be one of them.  We all are the small bricks of this DwarkaMai.

Jai Sai Ram
    [/quote]

OM SAI RAM , OM SAI RAM,

SAIRAM RAVI BHAI

Each n every line u wrote is really very Heart touching .I felt while reading it tht really SAI BABA want all this , He himself wrote all this lines through u .

Whatever u written i wish it may comes true , more n more devotes come to this Temple n get peace.

sai saisai
    neelam

[/quote]
    [/quote]

Online Admin

• Administrator
    • Blessings 54
    • साई राम اوم ساي رام ਓਮ ਸਾਈ ਰਾਮ OM SAI RAM
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #181 on: September 05, 2009, 11:36:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram LMS ji

Baba is always with his bhakyas. Welcome to DwarkaMai. Please share any good articles or experience with us.

Sai Ram

Offline saidas81

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #182 on: September 05, 2009, 12:18:43 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Nathaya namah,

I am happy to be a part of this forum. I felt it was sai baba's inspiration that I have reached here. This will surely help all of us to share our experiences and problems with each other. I remember those days of Mahalsapati and Guruji discussing about sainath the whole day. I pray Baba to show all of us the right path in life, so that each deed of ours brings us closer to him.

Jai Sainath.

Offline lms

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #183 on: September 08, 2009, 01:56:01 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Raviji,

when I read your mail I Have a mistake...I have click the link ie " which Unsubscribe to this topic by clicking here: http://forum.spiritualindia.org/index.php?action=notify;topic=16062.0
    . after this  I have no mail from dwarakamai...please forgive me sai...please help me...what will I do...I want mail from dwarakamai...

Sai ram

Online Admin

• Administrator
    • Blessings 54
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #184 on: September 08, 2009, 03:49:10 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram

You may get the notification fo ryour posts and replies.

Since you have only 2 posts so you may not get lots of emails. Starting sharing :)

Sai Ram

Offline saipathudut

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #185 on: September 08, 2009, 01:06:55 PM »
  • Publish
  •                                                       OM SAI RAM

Everluving Shirdi Saima devotee Ravi ji,

i just need a favor from you, sir.

In the year 2007, say in september, i think i first logged into Dwarakamayi. After making some postings, i just left this site abruptly. Still i could not find out the reason as to why i left this Everluving Shirdi Saima Mandhir. At that time, my user id is "saaipathudut" and i have forgotten the password. My mail id is shirdisai_srini@yahoo.com.

Just, i think 15 days back, our Everluving Shirdi Saima has pushed me again into Her Mandhir and having forgotten all my previous short stint with this site, i used my mail id in the place of the name of the mail but i couldnt use this mail id as i already used the very same id under the username saaipathudut.

Now my kind request to you is, can u please combine all the previous postings under "saaipathudut" to "saipathudut" and fix my mail id as "shirdisai_srini@yahoo.com." Ravi sir, i would be very much grateful if you do the same sir.

Our Everluving Shirdi Saima's Sweeter-Than-Amrith sayings to you,"LIFE IS A SERIES OF PROBLEMS. SOME OF THEM ARE APPARENTLY UNSOLVABLE. DO NOT TRY TO SOLVE PROBLEMS. MEDITATE. REPEAT MY NAME. ALL PROBLEMS SOLVE BY THEMSELVES."

You remember the abovementioned Golden Sayings of Her at all times and be blessed by Her Everlasting Bliss forever and ever and ever.

MAY OUR EVERLUVING SHIRDI SAIMA'S BLISS BLESS THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE.

Regards,
    saipathudu.t/srinivasan.t

OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI

DwarkaMai - http://forum.spiritualindia.org

Jai Sai Ram

Dear Members of our blessed DwarkaMai

Welcome to a real world of Sai Baba.

Every religion has a message to convey to the society. Religions are just not meant for religious activities, they are also meant for the betterment of an individual, a family, a society, a country and this whole world. The message is clear, a good individual leads to a better world.

Every individual carry two types of energies, positive and negative. When positive energy flows, man starts thinking about good deeds but when negative energy flows, that same person starts doing wrong things in his life. These energies are highly influenced by the company of other people and they are activated because of bad company and odd circumstances.

Awareness is very important. If missing, this could be a root of lots of problems and pains around us. If you carefully see teachings of Sai, you will see focus more on enhancement of an individual and society. You necessarily not praying Baba everyday, but if you follow HIS teachings, you will find Baba close to your heart.

Sai is essence of all the religions. Sai is a positive energy. The moment, who think about HIM, you will feel the positive energy flowing within yourself. Here in our DwarkaMai, we see hundreds of people carrying the same energy within ourselves. People pray for others coz they see other people praying for others. This is an example how positive energy activates when we find company of good people. 

Following the teaching of Baba Sai, we are committed for a good individual and a better society. This DwarkaMai will continue focusing on enhancements of an individual. Lets join hands for a better world.

I would like to say thanks to everyone for their contribution.

Have a blessed Sai Day.

JAI SAI RAM

Ravi

Offline saipathudut

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #186 on: September 08, 2009, 01:18:13 PM »
  • Publish
  •                                                         OM SAI RAM

Everluving Shirdi Saima devotee ravi ji,

Our Everluving Shirdi Saima's ways of blessing and doing Leelas to save Her children at the perfect time is Unique.

As we read in Sai Sat Charita, each one of Her devotees' are endowed with a specific work which is given by Her to do.

You are really very fortunate for you paved way for lots and lots of Her devotees to come under one roof and to share Her Leelas with all of us.

Regards,

Jai Sai Ram

Every religion has a message to convey to the society. Religions are just not meant for religious activities, they are also meant for the betterment of an individual, a family, a society, a country and this whole world. The message is clear, a good individual leads to a better world.

Every individual carry two types of energies, positive and negative. When positive energy flows, man starts thinking about good deeds but when negative energy flows, that same person starts doing wrong things in his life. These energies are highly influenced by the company of other people and they are activated because of bad company and odd circumstances.

Awareness is very important. If missing, this could be a root of lots of problems and pains around us. If you carefully see teachings of Sai, you will see focus more on enhancement of an individual and society. You necessarily not praying Baba everyday, but if you follow HIS teachings, you will find Baba close to your heart.

Sai is essence of all the religions. Sai is a positive energy. The moment, who think about HIM, you will feel the positive energy flowing within yourself. Here in our DwarkaMai, we see hundreds of people carrying the same energy within ourselves. People pray for others coz they see other people praying for others. This is an example how positive energy activates when we find company of good people. 

Following the teaching of Baba Sai, we are committed for a good individual and a better society. This DwarkaMai will continue focusing on enhancements of an individual. Lets join hands for a better world.

Have a blessed Sai Day.

JAI SAI RAM

Ravi
    « Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 01:29:14 PM by saipathudut »

Online Admin

• Administrator
    • Blessings 54
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #187 on: September 08, 2009, 02:08:55 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram

Welcome Back to Baba's DwarkaMai.

Your previous id was "saaipathudu" and it was using the mail id "force2reckonwith_9962159261@yahoo.com". Do you still have access to this email? I can reset teh password and send the new password to this email ID?

Unfortunately there are no option to merge the post from both IDs to one single ID. If you wish I can reset the password and sent it to yoru email.

Sai Ram

OM SAI RAM

i just need a favor from you, sir.

In the year 2007, say in september, i think i first logged into Dwarakamayi. After making some postings, i just left this site abruptly. Still i could not find out the reason as to why i left this Everluving Shirdi Saima Mandhir. At that time, my user id is "saaipathudut" and i have forgotten the password. My mail id is shirdisai_srini@yahoo.com.

Just, i think 15 days back, our Everluving Shirdi Saima has pushed me again into Her Mandhir and having forgotten all my previous short stint with this site, i used my mail id in the place of the name of the mail but i couldnt use this mail id as i already used the very same id under the username saaipathudut.

Now my kind request to you is, can u please combine all the previous postings under "saaipathudut" to "saipathudut" and fix my mail id as "shirdisai_srini@yahoo.com." Ravi sir, i would be very much grateful if you do the same sir.

Our Everluving Shirdi Saima's Sweeter-Than-Amrith sayings to you,"LIFE IS A SERIES OF PROBLEMS. SOME OF THEM ARE APPARENTLY UNSOLVABLE. DO NOT TRY TO SOLVE PROBLEMS. MEDITATE. REPEAT MY NAME. ALL PROBLEMS SOLVE BY THEMSELVES."

You remember the abovementioned Golden Sayings of Her at all times and be blessed by Her Everlasting Bliss forever and ever and ever.

Regards,

Jai Sai Ram

Have a blessed Sai Day.

JAI SAI RAM

Ravi

Offline saipathudut

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #188 on: September 09, 2009, 01:53:28 PM »
  • Publish
  •                                                       OM SAI RAM

First of all, i thank you from the bottom of my heart for hearing my request and responding to my posting.

Ravi ji, actually the mail id "forcetoreckon..." has gone and it is no longer in use.  so please leave the older id  as such. Henceforth i use this id saipathudut alone and for which i was unable to fix the mail id as shirdisai_srini@yahoo.com and i got a msg when i put this id in the place of email id as it is already in use. hence i was confused and gave a mail id."youtube00798@yahoo.com" for which i have forgotten the password. Hence i kindly request you to fix the mail id shirdisai_srini@yahoo.com to saipathudut, that too if at all possible, otherwise just ignore, Ravi ji. I will adjust with whatever i have with me.

Sorry for this inconvenience caused, Ravi ji.

MAY OUR EVERLUVING SHIRDI SAIMA'S BLISS THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE.

Regards,

Sai Ram

Welcome Back to Baba's DwarkaMai.

Your previous id was "saaipathudu" and it was using the mail id "force2reckonwith_9962159261@yahoo.com". Do you still have access to this email? I can reset teh password and send the new password to this email ID?

Unfortunately there are no option to merge the post from both IDs to one single ID. If you wish I can reset the password and sent it to yoru email.

Sai Ram

Offline Manorama verma

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #189 on: September 16, 2009, 10:57:33 PM »
  • Publish
  • jai sai raam

Offline saanz

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #190 on: September 26, 2009, 05:10:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • I am so happy that I sign for this news letter. If I have question where should I send an email please let me know. Thanks a lot Jai sai ram
    sandhya

Offline CHETNADRD

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #191 on: October 05, 2009, 01:32:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • Raviji,
    Jai Sai,
    thanks to join me in our sai darbar. because of SAI i am able to be a part of sai family.i have become a member now.i have strong belief that shree sai is with us and helping us in every breeth.thank you.
    JAI SAIRAM.
    CDD

Offline CHETNADRD

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #192 on: October 05, 2009, 02:05:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • Raviji,
    Jai sai,
    thanks to join me in our sai darbar. because of SAI i am able to be a part of sai family. i have become a member now. i have strong belief that shree sai is with us and helping us in every breathe. thankyou.
    JAI SAIRAM.
    CDD

Offline anitha boyapati

• Blessings 0
    SAI BABA
    « Reply #193 on: October 06, 2009, 10:27:15 PM »
  • Publish
  • Hi,
    I am Anitha from Vijayawada
    Thanks to join me in our sai darbar,I believe SAI BABA very much.

OM SAI NAMO NAMAH
    SREE SAI NAMO NAMAH
    JAYA JAYA SAI NAMO NAMAH
    SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMAH
    « Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 10:30:20 PM by anitha boyapati »

Offline Babauma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #194 on: October 07, 2009, 03:33:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Please Help me.I am going to marry my beloved One.I like him a lot and he inturn likes me too.But he is in lill confused state.As of now he is clear in his mind that we are going to marry.You might have helped for this.Thanks a lot baba.
    Now his parents are coming to see me.Please make sure that all of them like me forever.I want to live happily forever with him.Even i am facing many problems to introduce him to my family.Everybody has their own pros and cons.Nbody is perfect as such and everybody is perfect is their own way.Please help me out by making them like me baba.
    Please baba this is my life and please help me out.He is my dearest.I never liked a person so in my life ever.He is my first and should be my last person in the life.
    Please Baba give me courage........give me hope......

Facebook Comments