Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Sai DwarkaMai - Welcome Message  (Read 182949 times)

Offline hariesh

• Blessings 0
Re: Sai DwarkaMai - Welcome Message
« Reply #285 on: August 01, 2010, 03:12:22 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sri sai ram

My mother in law was died on yesterday plase give your blessing of my mother in law, kindly give the place in your heart.

thank you

Hariesh

Offline hariesh

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #286 on: August 01, 2010, 03:16:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sri sai ram,

Please forgive me sai ram, because I am not good Soul. Please give your blessing to me & my family members.

Kindly make a soul in world with your blessing.

Thank you

Hariesh

Offline kamla

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #287 on: August 03, 2010, 05:40:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • I newly joined this site and by read all these lines I am very much guilty feel that may be I am also one of them that I realized.

Actually,
    When my marriage was fixed my husband suggested to go to SHIRDI first.
    once I thought for Honymoon go to temple its not good.
    but later on I thought we will go to SHIRDI as per my husband then go somewhere else (as Previously I dont know and not much believe on SAI BABA).

I myself booked rail tickets. we went to SHIRDI.
    when I reached to main mandir where BABA's murty is placed.
    my heart started to cry.  Still I dont know why.
    but after that. I mostly remind that place and say SORRY to BABA that I visited SHIRDI without to know its importance.
    May BABA wants that We have to come their first.
    now onwards BABA is always with us. in our happiness, in our troubles. also in my one year old child. I use to call him BABA my SAI BABA. as SAI BABA give us our son.

From - http://forum.spiritualindia.org/sai-dwarkamai-t15869.0.html

One upon a time, our Sai was deep in thoughts. He thought so many people are willing to come to Shirdi but are they really following my teachings. He was thinking, “They all call themselves Sai Devotees but are they really my devotees”. He continues thinking “They might be good people but still they need some direction”. They keep on forgetting MY EXISTANCE in their life despite showing them lots of miracles. So Sai thought I should make a place for all my devotees, if they are confused they can come to me directly complain about their problems and pains. If they are loosing faith because of results their bad karmas, I will remind them that I too feel the pain of my devotees, I am also bound of results their Karmas. If they feel pain, I am the one who feel it first. I am devoted to my children just like a mother but I am the first one blamed for everything.

Then Sai started picking up some very nice bricks from all over the world to build that place. Every brick is touched by Sai itself. Every brick in that place has blessings of Sai. Every brick has essence of Sai. Slowly slowly He constructed a very nice temple. He was very happy with the results. Now Sai was completely satisfied with HIS work.

Do you want to know where is that place?

That place is our DwarkaMai. Sai itself chooses bricks across the word. I am lucky to be one of them.  We all are the small bricks of this DwarkaMai.

Jai Sai Ram

Offline babasharan

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #288 on: August 10, 2010, 09:26:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you all.It's a great blessing to know about such a wonderful site .Welcome message is very inspirational.I am blessed to be a part of this forum & hope to increase my depth in spirituality.Baba has shown so many miracles in my life.I am deeply grateful to him.I am feeling very happy to join in you all .

May baba bless all.

Offline sherpatel

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #289 on: August 11, 2010, 01:05:39 PM »
  • Publish
  • Ravi:
    Sai Ram.
    Thanks for the warm welcome.
    I like the online Samarpan e-book. I like reading. Excellent work. Thank you. Bhargav.

Offline sorrow

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #290 on: August 11, 2010, 07:59:58 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sri,
    SAI RAM
    Thank you for your warm welcome. I am glad to join in this forum.

Sorrow

Offline vishwanath69

• Blessings 2
    • OM SAI NATHAYA NAMO NAMAHA
    « Reply #291 on: August 12, 2010, 09:07:30 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM !

Dear Respected forum members,

Welcome to this temple of Baba!

I am already a member, so you may ask what on earth is this person doing introducing himself. Well I have been a member since December 2009 and after few misconceptions and perceptions on my part felt like leaving the forum. I only have Sai to thank for he is in his own mysterious ways prevented my departure from his dwarkamai darbar and stopped me from leaving this forum.Since then I have had a very wonderful experience the likes of which I have never had before.I look forward to the various messages posted by the ardent devotees of Sai and cherish them,during the course of which I have learnt so much...I am truly indebted to this forum of Baba.

I have since then posted a few articles myself and attempted to share what I felt would help the members of this forum.I have not posted any article since my decision not to leave, that would intentionally hurt the feelings and sentiments of others.However a word of caution at this point is important.There are many members in this forum 16,000+ and the numbers joining are growing. This is not just because it is Sai's forum but there are people who spend their time and efforts assidiously in that the forum transforms into a place where Sai's presence can be felt.As regards the word of caution, just like our hand where all our fingers are not alike, there are people who are members of this forum,who have great knowledge and have reached levels of devotion and understanding; that those of us who are new should listen to their wise sayings and rather than get hurt, learn from them, for that makes us spiritually more uplifted.

If perchance u argue, as per our Sai's teaching is something which he dislikes the most, or criticise any individual devotee...it would not be in our interest, for we are here to join this forum for Sai and no one else.It would be an anathema to our very purpose of entering into this temple of Baba.

Having said all this as a member of this forum let me welcome you with open arms as sisters and brothers.Baba bless you and hope we can learn from each other.I go by the name of vishwanath69.I hope I can share this wonderful journey you have chosen to embark upon and in doing so increase my love and faith in Baba.I trust you are joining this forum with the full knowledge that it is Baba's forum and not a freindship viz. social networking site.I say this in particular for there are members in this forum who may not understand the language of your writing nor the language itself and and then chide you for thinking you are joining the forum for such activities.Please remain steadfast in your devotion to Sri Sai and you will soon feel like never logging off.Silence on these occassions is the best recourse.

Baba bless you always and guide you always.Instead of the forum adminstrator always welcoming you, I thought it would be nice to give you a brief glimpse,from the experiences of a pre registered member.

If you do encounter any problems you can contact Mr.Ravi, the Forum adminstrator at shirdisaibaba@live.com, although as he is quite a busy individual, you need to have saburi for his response.

Remeber our sole purpose is SAi!

SABKA MALLIK EK 

Vishwanath

Offline jyotikaman

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #292 on: August 15, 2010, 11:19:02 AM »
  • Publish
  • sai baba please help me please remove all my sorrows you what i want please baba help me please sai sai pleae help me

Offline mohan kumar jampala

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #293 on: August 16, 2010, 11:12:51 AM »
  • Publish
  • Iam inspired a lot from this prestigeous divines website.

thanking you

Mohankumar J

SAIRAM

Offline MUKESH KATHURIA

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #294 on: August 18, 2010, 05:10:10 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM I AM NEW To THIS FORUM

Offline Selviraj

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #295 on: August 18, 2010, 11:34:43 PM »
  • Publish
  • sairam sairam sairam sairam sairam sairam sairam sairam sairam sairam
    sairam sairam sairam sairam sairam sairam sairam sairam sairam sairam
    sairam sairam sairam sairam sairam sairam sairam sairam

Offline panwar_ashish

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #296 on: August 21, 2010, 09:25:14 PM »
  • Publish
  • how do i go forward, do not have saboori... patience... tht s t h problem

Offline panwar_ashish

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #297 on: August 21, 2010, 10:27:40 PM »
  • Publish
  • ravi ru there .... can u help me speak to u

Offline panwar_ashish

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #298 on: August 21, 2010, 10:38:12 PM »
  • Publish
  • why jyoti ravi verma , ravi was fine i think, does sai ram loves me?

Offline vishwanath69

• Blessings 2
    • OM SAI NATHAYA NAMO NAMAHA
    « Reply #299 on: August 22, 2010, 06:51:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • Respected panwar ashish ji,

Sairam.You seem a little perturbed.Welcome to this temple of Sainath Samarth.
    Pray to your heart's content.Baba will definitely help you in whatever it is that you seek.

Vishwanath

Sairam
    Vishwanath

Facebook Comments