Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: A devotee  (Read 1544 times)

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
A devotee
« on: May 19, 2005, 04:48:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • A devotee

UK

OM SAIRAM to all.

Dearest friends,

Baba has been with me in every walk of life, and has made this life a dream for me. However, we should never ever forget that if Baba has made us so capable and prosperous, the least we can do is abide by His teachings. I sometimes fail to practice

BABA's beautiful teachings, but BABA has still never been harsh, and has lovingly but firmly let me know what He thinks. I wish to narrate something with regard to this. There is someone who lives in the same area as me, and this person is also from India,like me. She is living alone for the first time and keeps asking for smallest favours and directions etc, from everyone, and help as well. Many a time she is so scared about things that she becomes very insistent and disregards others' inconveniences. She is a sweet person but this childish trait has alienated her from a lot of people. Or maybe it is my and others intolerance which views it as such. However, day before yesterday she asked me to do somethings for her. I was with a friend and I got irritated as she kept insisting, and I just wanted to wash my hands off the matter. She asked my friend too about some help etc and just to hide my embarrassment (I did not want my non-Indian friend to think badly of Indians) scarcely had this person left us I whispered to my friend 'she is a bit crazy!' I felt terrible about it too, as all along a voice kept saying within me what BABA says about 'Rinanubandh', that someone comes to you only if they are attached to you from the past birth and so please speak obligingly and be kind even if you can't ob!

lige. I failed to observe this. That nite, I got a dream. I saw a beautiful image of Lord Krishna, and He was telling me, I will go to someone else as you don't love me. I saw an identical Lord Krishna standing next to me, who was silent. I then saw BABA and BABA told me, you love me in my form but you should also love me in all other forms. BABA said this to me in Hindi. Then I saw that I was putting vibhuti on the forehead of this person whom I had refused help and about whom I was contemptuous. I need not explain the meaning of this dream to enlightened souls like you all,but still, it meant, BABA exists in everyone, so help everyone in every way you can and if you can't then at least don't make fun of them. I called up the person in question the very next morning, and made up. I also recalled with a shock that I had not put vibhuti on her forehead when she had come to my place. I was full of remorse. I called her and put vibhuti and thanked BABA for this beautiful lesson. !

I am so grateful to BABA and I pray to BABA desperately to always help me remember His teachings. Sorry for taking your time, God bless you all.

Lots of love

JAI SAI RAM

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM

dipika duggal
    साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Facebook Comments