Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Baba help me...........  (Read 618 times)

Offline havefaith

• Blessings 0
Baba help me...........
« on: April 20, 2007, 09:31:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • hello everyone..........
         Where shall i start with.......my problem may sound simple but i know i m in a deep trouble.Baba has always helped me.Because of him i got good results this semester.With his Blessings my sister's engagement went on well.We have many companies visiting our campus for recruitment.With Baba's Grace i was placed in the very first company that visited our campus.I'll say this as a miracle as my preparations were not up to the mark.The company i m placed is actually  based in other city. so i'll have to shift soon after finishing my course.But my brother in law(will be soon), is not happy with the job because i'll have to leave the city and thinks that there'll be no one to look after me.My family consists of me,my mother and sister.My sister will be getting married soon.So i'll have to leave my mother alone.My mother cannot come along with me as she is working.I was quite aware of this problem so dint take the interview seriously.But Baba had something else stored for me i believe.The companies coming now are based in my city and many of my close friends are being recruited in these companies.It really feels worse as my brother in law is not happy with my job.Now even i feel scared to move to a new city all alone.What Baba actually wants?I m really confused.I really dont want to let down my brother in law as he'll be the new member joining our family soon.I can write only for one company.My college will not allow me to write for another company.This worry is affecting my academics.Baba please help me.Please....I m damn scared to go to an entirely different city.om sai ram.om sai ram.om sai ram.

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    Re: Baba help me...........
    « Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 10:13:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

Havefaith ji, Sai Ram

WHY DO YOU WORRY WHEN OUR BABA IS HERE IN THIS DWARAKAMAI ?

Hope U are aware of Baba's Answers to our questions.

Pl visit Baba Discussion Room. You are sure to get the answer.

Stop Worrying

Baba be with us all

Jai Sai Ram
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAHA SRI SAI NAMO NAMAHA
    JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMAHA SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMAHA

kavita

Facebook Comments