Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Experiences of Devotees:  (Read 5384 times)

Offline SS91

• Members
  • Blessings 37
  • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
    • Sai Baba
Re: Experiences of Devotees:
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2006, 01:50:16 PM »
  • Publish
  • Wed, Jan 25, 11:59

Sai's response to my mothers prayer

A tragedy hit our family in 1981, suddenly my father collapsed and died when he was running a small business. My mother could not collect any payments from customers and left with Rs.40,000 debt. There was Rs.70,000 payment due from a customer but it was tied up in a court settlement. She was praying to SRI SAI day and night to show a way out of her debt. Mother would ask SAI in her prayers every day only one thing to show her a way to pay the debt.

2 yrs have passed, mother was living in intimidation. The creditor who is my fathers brother decided to sue my mother and firm to meet with an attorney. While he was going to meet attorney with Promissory Note in his hand, it was swept away by wind. So he could not go to court with out proper documents. Indeed SAI came to rescue mother from the court embarrassment.

Moms sincere prayers continued. She was blessed with a dream. In the dream BABA shouted at her saying that she is bothering HIM too much everyday. Asked if Rs.40,000 enough Throw rice at her and vanished.
    After few days she received Rs.40,000 Rupees from a customer who owes my father Rs.70,000 through the court settlement which is exactly that she needed to pay her debt. Is not this a miracle of SRI SAI

SAIRAM
    BOLO SATCHIDANANDA SADGURU SAINATH MAHARAJ KI JAI

SAI DEVOTEE

subhasrini
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI!!!
    Let us pray at the feet of Sai Baba who is the incarnation of all gods and protector of all, to show mercy on us, and increase our devotion towards him.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #16 on: February 02, 2006, 02:19:19 PM »
  • Publish
  • Ashok and Sudha2004

We are celebrating the Upanayanam of our sons on Feb 22, 2004 in Phoenix AZ. When my brother in Chennai emailed and said that the invitations, printed in India, were ready I asked him to take the first invitation to Babas temple in Shenoy Nagar and place it at HIS feet for blessings, and also mail one invitation to Shirdi Sansthan. As my brother was opening this email from me in his office, his boss walked into the room and said my brother was required to tour Maharashrtra the following week, including Rahata near Shirdi. So my brother wrote that he was taking the invitation personally to Shirdi. I prayed to Baba that the invitation should be blessed with a flower, but did not communicate this wish to my brother. When my brother returned from Shirdi he said he had excellent darshan and that a rose was placed on the invitation at Baba's Feet and returned to him with blessings. My brother sent us the rose petals also. The invitations were sent by speed post to me from India. My brother was anxious that it should arrive safely. There was a monthly Shirdi Baba Bhajan scheduled last Thursday, which I was unable to attend due to work constraints. A friend called unexpectedly and said she would take my mother along that evening to the Bhajan. A little while later, my mother called me at work and said that the invitations had arrived! So the first invitation in Phoenix was taken by my mother to the Bhajan and blessed at Babas feet! HIS miracles are great and we are confident that HIS blessings will ensure the function goes off well. We pray that all devotees in this forum bless our children on this auspicious occasion.  

Jaisairam!!!!!!!!!!!!!

subhasrini
    Let us pray at the feet of Sai Baba who is the incarnation of all gods and protector of all, to show mercy on us, and increase our devotion towards him.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #17 on: February 13, 2006, 11:15:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Rudra2006

Baba has been taking care of my family and me since many years. I have seen many small things that Baba grants me here and there, but many a times I think that it was just a coincidence or was bound to happen. But today Baba has proved beyond doubt that he is watching my husband and me and ensuring our welfare. My husband has been unlucky with his career. He was always a very smart and intellectual person. He went to the best schools and colleges in India and USA and had been very successful in his studies. He was a merit student always. But the year he passed out of his Masters and was ready to get into an employment, the IT industry crashed and he had to take up some short time and low paying jobs in order to survive. This went on for almost two and half years. He was almost losing hope of succeeding in life. But, August of 2005, Baba got him a very good project in IT industry to work on a latest technology. We accepted the project on the condition that there was a person to support my husband in all his technical doubts and be available to groom him. This was the latest technology and my husband had no clue about it. We decided to pay our tutor a big portion of our salary and go ahead with the project, but once we relocated to the new place and joined the company, our tutor let us down. He too did not have any idea about the project nor the technology and we were terribly scared and disappointed. But, he continued to take money from us without giving any support. But by Baba's grace, my husband somehow managed and got through the project using other sources for about four months, for some reason the project got scrapped and we were getting tensed if we would get another project or not as it was Thanksgiving time and holidays season when the IT industry would be very inactive.

With Baba's grace, my husband found another project without any delay. But this was even a bigger challenge. His project manager was very rude and did not give time for my husband to even breath. He gave a lot of work to my husband and was after him all the time. He followed my husband even if he went to the rest room. My husband was going through hell, all the more because he was still not technically sound. I prayed and pleaded Baba every day to make sure my husband would succeed in his job. Within three weeks, my husband read many books, got some guidance from the Internet etc, and completed all the tasks his boss gave him and today his boss is very happy and sent him a long " Appreciation Letter". Thanks Baba, You have proved that You are with us every second of our lives, guiding and guarding us.  

courtesy sai vichaar.

subhasrini

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #18 on: February 23, 2006, 09:04:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • K K. Vinayaraj

Om Sai  

Last year in November month my family was coming from Shirdi after dharshan to Hyderabad.

It was night time and it was raining. We were traveling in Volvo bus. All the passengers were sleeping including my family and i suddenly saw that our bus's luggage door was open.

Door's length was around one meter and bus was traveling in full speed with door's opened side ways like a wing.

I immediately went to driver and he stopped the bus.

By Sai's greatness, averted a big accident .

one brief case was missing from the luggage box and we decided to go back to Shirdi side to search the brief case.

After traveling about three kilometers we found one auto rickshaw was going Shirdi side and we found the brief case was lying on the back side of auto.

We stopped the auto and told about the incident to driver of auto. He told that he got the brief case from the road on the way and he handed over it to us.

That was the experience of Sai's greatness and we all thanked sai for his greatness.

OM SAI SRI SAI JAI JAI SAI

JAISAIRAM.

subhasrini

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #19 on: March 02, 2006, 02:55:07 PM »
  • Publish
  • Humble Sai Devotee

"Heartfelt Thanks to SaiNath

I just wanted to share two of my experiences, and one just happened a few minutes ago, by Sai's Grace. I came very upset from office today evening.

I have been beaten up as I have not heard of job extension, and above that the increased payments out of my personal savings to cover my wife's health condition, otherwise the agencies are chasing me through collection agencies etc.

I have been very upset, over my life, my married life, and even my own existence. I told Baba, "My Karma is pressing me, if You wish You could have given me a better life, as I have been praying to You ever since I am born.

What is the use of carrying this burden now, what happiness I have, there is no mental peace". But I decided, that I will not reduce my prayers, and instead from today I will do more. I read whatever prayer books I could find at home, today evening, everything I tried to recite out of frustration.

All the while, I was just chanting without any feelings.

It became 11.30 pm, I got into office conf call as usual. Someone knocked at my door.

I was anxious, who will come inside now, at this hour. I angrily asked, without opening the door, "Who is it?", keeping the phone in one hand. He said "Your 3rd floor person, car neighbour".

All the cars are parked outside in our apartment complex, on the open. It seemed to me that he has parked today next to mine today. Still I was not sure what was he knocking for.

I angrily opened the door, and found a black person, handicapped standing. He handed over my car insurance paper kept in my car.

I was more terrified and annoyed, how could he get this... He said mildly, "You have left your car's back windows both completely open.

I just opened the car and found in this paper, your apartment number. Just came rushing to your apartment to tell you this. Please go down quickly as it is late night, and unsafe to leave your car like this.". I could not thank him, as I was startled.

I had come back as early by 4.30 as I was upset, and all through these hours, my car has been there with windows fully open.

It is a wonder that this person parked so late next to my car, as there are hundreds of spots available. I immediately ran down, and found my car safe, with the back windows fully open, as I had left by mistake due to heat. I prayed to Baba from my heart and thanked Him for coming at this hour and saving me like this.

I closed the windows, checked the car several times. Baba came in the form of that neighbor, I must thank Him when I meet with Him next time. I hardly ever seen or spoken to that person, and mostly I have ignored him too.

Sai, my Pranams to Your Lotus Feet, and thank You very much for avoiding any further calamity.

Baba taught me again, that whatever I have got is the best, and I should thank Him for protecting me from further disasters. My life, just this one is never going to be sufficient to pay my debt Sadguruji.

Another incident, I wanted to narrate which happened a week back.

My computer at home got corrupted, and had to change the hard drive.

I bought one too for a good price.

Still I was in a dilemma.

My friends and relatives told me it is a foolish idea as fixing and installing every software properly is a hell.

Instead of the hard drive replacing, they said just scrap the computer and buy a better configuration from dell for a few hundred dollars more. I was thinking, looking at my monetary situation it was not possible to do that.

On the long weekend Monday morning, as usual, on any decision I do, I did my prayers to Baba, and wrote the chits, prayed to Him sincerely, to correctly guide me in this matter.

The chit came as "go ahead, fix this hard drive itself". So I boldly started. Everything went well and in an hr I formatted, and about to start loading windows.

The very same drive not found error started appearing. I tried several possibilities. In that new drive manual itself, with Millennium, the same issue is reported, and they said I have to contact Microsoft only for a fix.

By evening 5, I tried all things, called a friend too. He said he cannot help much, as he was also stuck up with similar one at home. Still he gave me some floppy to recover and try somethings. Nothing worked. By 9 pm I was exhausted.

I started suspecting my decision, and went to my Baba's Shrine. Started talking to Him boldly, "You only suggested to fix this drive in the chit. Now, no one can help me. You have to rescue. I am exhausted".

I lost hope in Baba too, because what can He do when I have tried all things, also in the new drive manual itself same problem reported, I thought. I shut the system and went to other things, cooking etc.

I came back and started the same, something struck that I should set BIOS settings in a different way and modify. I did that, and it started functioning. By 10pm I got the computer back in shape.

I went back to my Sai Shrine, felt Baba smiling at my wayward mind, more than normal. It again showed me that I depended egoistically on the skills I had, till all those were torn apart, Baba waited and then, He received me in His hands like a crying child consoled by his Mother."

Sairam.

subhasrini

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #20 on: March 10, 2006, 01:12:02 PM »
  • Publish
  • 4/24/2004
    sai_ksunil@rediffmail.com

Well its almost going to be 8 years on Nov 6th 2003, when Baba came in to my life. He converted me from a pessimistic person into an optimistic type of person.

The story goes like this: earlier before Aug.1995

I used to worship any god as commanded by anyone and could not find a real one. Later on, when my sister brought Baba’s picture in home and prayed him, I asked who he is. Later on, I myself got attracted towards Baba.

Myself, being a heart patient by birth had to undergo surgery in the future. But, astrologers predict that there is not going to be any chance of surgery.

Somehow, in the month of Jun ‘95, I was feeling restless and had breathing problem and doctor advised me for surgery. So the action started from there on. We were without any money but Baba did all the favor to me by providing me the invisible support.

Later on as advised by someone that the Baba will take you to the goal but the first step should be from your side. I took this into consideration and started my move towards him.

I started reading Sai Satcharithra daily but due to certain circumstance (as per Baba game plan) I had to miss & re-start the Sai Satcharithra again.Later on, on 26 The Oct ‘95, I decided that I would complete the Sai Satcharitra in a day (usually its a 7 days purpose) after completion; I went to Sai temple at Nafaggarh and asked Baba for forgiveness.

When I came back there was a miracle:" as I closed my eyes for rest in the car, Baba came and blessed me on my forehead "
    then on 5th nov'95, I received blessing from Baba in the form of shawl as worn by him by someone and she specified me that she had no intention to present the shawl and had taken one for her distant relative, but Baba has ordered her. and as I had worn the shawl on me the doctor came to me and specified me that tomorrow you are going to be operated. After the surgery, I felt ok and became an optimistic type of person and still follow him. Now, I tell everyone that one should not worry about me as I have Baba with me.
    So I request each one that always trust him and do your duty thinking that its Baba's order and you have to follow it. (Only he knows the game plan for each)

(SUNIL KUMAR)

JAISAIRAM.

subhasrini

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #21 on: March 10, 2006, 01:18:52 PM »
  • Publish
  • 4/22/2004  Shirdi Baba's Dubai visit

Sairam,thorugh Baba's grace the Dubai people got to experience the presence of shirdi Baba here! They’re no words to explain this, rather to say it’s beyond words!

One Mr. Vasu Shroff an industrialist is a devotee of Baba. About 2 years back he had gone to shirdi and prayed to Baba asking him as to when He was coming to Dubai. When he opened his eyes he saw a piece of paper on his lap. It said, " I will come on the 15th of April 2004"! .

There is a Shirdi group, which conducts sathsang every Friday at a place in Jumairah [Dubai]. They had a got an idol from Shirdi and wanted to install that. Since Baba told MR.Vasu that he will be coming on the 15th of April, they wanted the installation on that day.  Baba came in Vasu's dream telling him that he will give him darshan at 2am on the 15th. Round the clock preparations were going on for the installation.
    At around 1.30 am Mr Vasu asked all the people working there to go home.

Baba had told Mr. VASU THAT HE WANTED SOLITUDE AND THAT ONLY 4 PEOPLE, CAN SEE HIM. MR. Vasu had slept off and Baba appeared in his dream and told him " I am waiting outside the villa when are u coming" [ Mr. Vasu's residence is
    elsewhere].
     Baba also told him that he wanted his driver Sharma to welcome him. So when MR. Vasu went to the villa he saw that the doors were open and all the lights were on at 2am! He saw Baba as 30-year-old man. Baba sat in the mandir and wrote messages in 11 slips of paper. Baba materialized rudraksha mala for Mr. Vasu.He gave one small vijayasthamb[for victory]. Baba said whosoever prays touching the vijayasthamb with pure devotion will get success in life. Baba wore old padukas and came there.  Baba said that they belonged to, lord Siva. MR. Vasu asked baba to give his footprints in chandan. A cloth was spread and Baba gave his footprints in them. About 9 of them are there going towards the shrine! Then he came out and went to the opposite room and said that he wanted to take rest for sometime.

Now they have named the room as Dwarakamayi. Meanwhile one lady whom MR. Vasu had informed [one of the 4] called. Then Baba went and sat in Mr. Vasu's car.
    Then HE kept the padukas on MR. Vasu's head. Then MR. Vasu went around the car 7 times with Baba sitting inside. By that time the lady arrived. She got His darshan! Baba gave her 2 mangoes and blessed here. Then he asked Mr. Vasu to get into the  car and take him the Sonapur temple.

Mr. Vasu had lost his daughter about 7 years ago. When the car reached the temple he saw his daughter standing there at the entrance! Baba told him " u were worrying about her now she is with me!" then Baba got down from the car and went to the temple. His daughter merged into Baba and Baba went into the temple and disappeared. All things, which he has materialized, are kept in the temple for everyone to see. He also told that when     he wants the padukas it would come back to him.

The old wooden padukaas, the mala, the writings and the vijayasthamb can be seen by everyone. Baba also lit the akhanda jyothi there and it is still burning. They are going to convert the whole place into shirdi! The pujari from Shirdi has also come for this purpose. The installation is over and the regular aarthi goes on like it happens in Shirdi. What can be said about HIS grace! As said before it is just beyond words!
    Sairam
    S.Krishnamachari Santhanam.

JAISAIRAM.

subhasrini

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #22 on: March 22, 2006, 06:13:39 PM »
  • Publish
  • srikanth.dornadula@...> wrote:

My dear sai  family,

This is srikanth from bangalore.Hope everyone r fine.

Today I just woke up from my bed and switched on internet

and  I am typing about my dream in which  Baba blessed me .

The dream is as follows:-

I was at my native a small village in Andhra.

There I saw Baba and asked him  to come my home.

He came to my home and then He said he even wants to go to

my other grandfather house,where one of my cousin sister

who is paralyzed is  a big devotee of Baba.

Later we both went to that house.

And all people in the  village came to see Baba.

The aarthi started and I was feeling sleepy and  lazy.

So I just lied down but immediately Baba said to me get up and

not to  sleep.He was so close to me. I was just beside Him.

Then I could feel His  touch.I touched His feet.He hugged me.That

feeling was a different one.Then I  too sang aarthi with everyone.

It was a different feeling.Then Bbaba smiled  and  He gave me oodhi

packet.I took it.

I nearly had more than 30 dreams about Baba.But i dont know for

what reason  that this dream touched me so much.

Baba ,until u r there, there will be no problem for me.

om sai ram.

Srikanth.

subhasrini

Offline priya kumaraguru

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #23 on: April 05, 2006, 07:15:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

Dear readers,

I am overwhelmed with this site. I have been a devotee of baba for a number of years. There have been innumerable miracles that i have experienced. Being a reiki teacher and healer its possible to do so much only because of the grace of baba.

I can only have tears in my eyes when i think of him as i am writing this.

May baba bless you all.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #24 on: April 05, 2006, 08:01:15 AM »
  • Publish
  • SAIRAM PRIYA KUMARAGURU JI,

WELCOME TO OUR SAI ONLINE MANDIR.

WE ALL WOULD APPRECIATE TO HEAR FROM YOU ABOUT ALL YOUR DIVINE MIRACLES AND EXPERIENCES WITH OUR SAD GURU SHIRDI SAIBABA.

KINDLY CONTINUE TO STAY IN TOUCH WITH US ALL.

SAI BLESS YOU ALWAYS.

JAISAIRAM.

subhasrini

Offline priya kumaraguru

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #25 on: April 07, 2006, 12:44:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba has helped me a lot during times of difficulties. Actually for me baba is not somebody just in pictures or as an idol in a mandir. I envision him as a human form. I talk to him, discuss with him, ask him for a remedy all the time.

I see him in flesh and blood (maybe just my whimpsical feeling or my imagination)but i see him as any other person. i have had many dreams like i am placing my head on his lap or hugging him tightly. I feel his love flowing all over me and its a feeling that i have become one with him. That motherly feeling is something which i cannot put in words.

there are also times when i am angry and dejected and i also fight with him. shout and scream and then after crying i feel that he places his tender palm over my face and wipes my tears saying that crying is good for you my child. its your karma and you have to face it.

but i am there with you so when you cry i cry with you. this is the feeling and the interaction that i have with baba. Maybe i am a bit crazy but its the truth.

my love to everybody on this forum.

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #26 on: April 07, 2006, 04:28:56 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!DEAR PRIYA,WELCOME TO OUR SAI MANDIR OF RAVI BHAI.
    I absolutely agree with you that BABA is in flesh.
    Thanks for sharing the Sai Leela Nectar with all of us.
    Sai bless every body.

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM

dipika duggal
    साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline priya kumaraguru

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #27 on: April 07, 2006, 04:51:33 AM »
  • Publish
  • baba has helped me immensely during my reiki healing sessions. he also showers his grace on my 2 sons. Whenever they fall and get hurt I just apply udi and LO! the pain is gone.

baba has a magnetism about him that keeps pulling you deeper into him. Reading the sai charita just like any other book is an experience in itself but trying to follow the rules of life laid down in it is extremly difficult and painstaking.

We must develop compassion and love to all our fellow beings with the good grace of baba and try to make this world a better plave to live in.

my salutations to you baba !!! OM SAI.

Offline saisnivas

• Blessings 2
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #28 on: April 07, 2006, 06:25:24 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM

SREENIVAS

Offline Admin

• Administrator
    • Blessings 54
    • साई राम اوم ساي رام ਓਮ ਸਾਈ ਰਾਮ OM SAI RAM
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #29 on: April 07, 2006, 11:36:46 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram Dear Priya Ji

Welcome to the blessed Mandir of Baba Sai. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Jai Sai Sai Ram

quote:
    Originally posted by priya kumaraguru

OM SAI RAM

Dear readers,

I am overwhelmed with this site. I have been a devotee of baba for a number of years. There have been innumerable miracles that i have experienced. Being a reiki teacher and healer its possible to do so much only because of the grace of baba.

I can only have tears in my eyes when i think of him as i am writing this.

May baba bless you all.

Facebook Comments