Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Experiences of Devotees:  (Read 5388 times)

Offline SS91

• Members
  • Blessings 37
  • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
    • Sai Baba
Experiences of Devotees:
« on: December 15, 2005, 08:51:11 AM »
  • Publish

• Rebecca

I run a business and am always beset with problems and stress, to the extent that my doctor has told me I have some actual brain damage from constant stress over many years. The other day, I had a fellow from an ebay company over to pick up a piece of equipment I wished to sell. He asked me for the manual for this machine, as he wanted to tell any interested parties that it was available.

"I know exactly where it is," I said. I knew I had left it on the desk in my office, which is up three flights of stairs. Up I ran, but it was not there! I went up and down stairs several times looking for it and got all confused and tired and my legs hurt, as I am not as young as I used to be. The ebay guy was waiting patiently in the basement. Finally, on about the third trip up to the office, I put my head down on my desk in exhaustion and prayed, "Baba, please help me find this stupid manual." I looked around again, but still did not find anything, so I gave up and went downstairs to the living room.

We have a glassed-in porch on our house and hanging outside the windows are several bird feeders. One of these feeders was empty and a chicadee had crawled under a glass partition and was trapped inside. With a sigh, I went over to the window, moved a bunch of plants, opened the window and let the little bird out. I turned around to open the big barrel of sunflower seeds, and there on the table was the manual I had looked for so hard.

This little incident made me very happy. It reminded me of the story where Baba said he draws his devotees to Him like little birds with a string around its foot. Perhaps He is active in my big problems, too. I feel, somehow that the karma is more problematic than finding a lost object, and it takes longer.

Deepak

I am a great believer of Sai, but my wife is not. But an incident changed my wife's views and thoughts. On 1st December, 2005 my Boss told me that his wife with some of their guests would be going to Shirdi. In the evening, I told this to my wife. After this, I went to take a bath. While taking a bath suddenly it struck me that, I should also pay a visit to Shirdi. While having dinner, I told my wife that we all should go to Shirdi on my birthday i.e. 18th December. To my utter surprise, my wife told me that while cooking food she also had the same thought that we all should go to Shirdi, on my birthday. But she was little apprehensive in telling this to me, as we had just come back from leave and if she told me to take leave again I might get annoyed. While cooking the food, she took the name of Sai Baba and said she would believe in Him if we visit to Shirdi on my birthday could be made possible and luck could have it, I was the person who said lets go to Shirdi. " Sai Baba is Great". We have planned to visit Shirdi on 18th December 2005.

COURTESY SAI VICHAAR.

JAISAIRAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

subhasrini
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI!!!
    Let us pray at the feet of Sai Baba who is the incarnation of all gods and protector of all, to show mercy on us, and increase our devotion towards him.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    Re: Experiences of Devotees:
    « Reply #1 on: December 30, 2005, 09:04:59 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sampa

I would like to share one of my experiences of Baba's immense kripa on me. I have been an ardent devotee of Baba for many years now and have been blessed with numerous miracles in my life. I would like to share one most recent one. I moved to the US when I got married in 2003, although I am an arichitect by profession, I had a lot of difficulty getting a suitable job here. So I decided to do an MBA from here. I prepared for the GMAT for more than six months diligently, but when the final day of the exam came I got so nervous that I could not get a good score. I wa s absolutely disheartened by this, so I decided to give it again after 14 days and this time around I got even a lower score. As a result of this I lost all hope of getting into any college. As Baba's blessing I made a call to the University here, it has one of the top 10 part time MBA program in the US, and told them about my situation and asked them whether I could still apply. They said, I write the three essays there and fill the application and that they would consider to accept my application.To my utter surprise on the 11th of January at around 10:30 am I recived a call from the Director of Admission congratualting me on my admission to the program. I am going to start my MBA in spring 2005. All I want to say to all those devotess out there is to never lose hope in life and when you are Saibaba's devotee anything can happen. Inspite of my low score, Baba did something to get me in and fulfill my dream. He did not let all my hard work go to waste. I am so thankful to you Baba for being with me at every step of my life.

subhasrini
    Let us pray at the feet of Sai Baba who is the incarnation of all gods and protector of all, to show mercy on us, and increase our devotion towards him.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #2 on: December 30, 2005, 09:06:10 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jaidev Singh

I am based in Qatar. I came into Baba's fold recently in 2002 and since then I have had so many fantastic experiences that one could write a book on Baba's leela's. I would like to recount a recent one. On Friday 28th January, 2005 evening I was clipping our dog's nails and by mistake clipped more than required. The dog's nail started bleeding profusely and blood was coming out like a fountain. It did not lessen even after half an hour of efforts. Since Friday is a holiday in the Midle East all the Veterinay Clinics were closed. I spoke to our Vet on the phone and he said that if the bleeding was not stopped the animal could bleed to death and it needed to be cauterized, but he could not attend. Finally out of desperation my wife ran to the Puja room and applied Baba's Udi which a friend had got from Shirdi. We could not believe our eyes that the bleeding stopped immediately. We just cannot thank Baba enough for his kindness.  

subhasrini

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #3 on: January 02, 2006, 07:33:40 AM »
  • Publish
  • Vishal

I have started to read Shri Sai Satcharitra on every Thursday since the past three-four weeks. On every Thursday I would read about 2-3 parts of it. However this last Thursday I have not read the parts that I was supposed to read.

This part happened to be number 9-10.Maybe cause I am not a great devotee of Sai as I thought I was. Anyway I just finished reading them and I am sorry that I have not followed Sai’s direction during the last week.

(Part 9 mention how Sai Baba wants us to feed the hungry before we eat and how he is in the form of every living creatures)..I have not done this as I have ignored this disabled human being, who obviously had needed some food have not only ignored him but right after this incident i have went to this hotel and had very heavy dinner. After having my dinner as I was walking towards my friend's car, the beggar has given me a thumb (representing peace symbol).

At that moment I have not understand what it meant but just after reading Shri Sai Satcharitra's part 9 and 10 I have no doubt in my mind that the beggar was no other than Sai Baba himself. Please forgive me for what I have done and give me the strength and bless me with a lot more sense that what I posses right now... Bow to Sai and peace to all....  

subhasrini

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #4 on: January 02, 2006, 08:54:50 AM »
  • Publish
  • Ravindran Arumugam

I came to U.S.A end of last year. Though I am an engineer, I could not find the job in my profession. So I had to work some odd job. My family was also with me, we had lots of worries and tense due to my odd job. I was not able to get my profession job.

We lost peace of mind. My wife usually browses through net about God. Incidentally, she found this site and started to read daily about BABA. We started having faith in BABA and started praying him continuously for a good job. On one Thursday, she prayed to BABA that she would read and finish Saisatcharita in seven days.

Now she finished her first day reading she received phone call from a company for which I have applied long before and lost hope that I get a job in that company. They told me to come for the interview on Monday. I attended it and they told me to join at the same day. It is a good job with good salary.

All this happened within the completion of Saisatcharita by my wife. It is a great miracle of BABA in our life.

Our joys had no bounce.

Now we (myself, my wife and my son) are regularly pray to BABA and reading Saicharita.We promised that we would write our experience to Sai Vichaar so that others who read will also get more faith in BABA.

subhasrini

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #5 on: January 02, 2006, 08:56:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • Rambabu Tallapragada, Tampa, Florida

We would like to share one of the Saileelas that we experienced recently, when we visited India in June this year. My wife and daughter applied for their H4 visa revalidation through drop box in Chennai, but they were refused, asking them for Personal appearance at the consulate and to submit W2s.

(I just enclosed pay stubs but not the W2s.)

We did have the W2s with us, but in order for us to submit them, it was required to schedule an appointment for personal appearance again through TT Services website. When I tried to schedule an appointment on June 17, I got appointment for September 10,2004. But we got our return air tickets for August 2, 2004 itself .

(that incurs lot of fine if they were to be re-scheduled).

And also our daughter's school commences on August 5, 2004 itself. Hence we prayed Saibaba to show us a way to modify the appointment to a date at least a few days before the journey date. We had tremendous confidence that we will get it by Saibaba's leela.

During this time, I tried everyday to modify the appointment. But, I can tell you it is only Sai leela that we got it for July 27,2004. (After trying to logically analyze this and failed.)

From the time the visa was issued to the date of journey, we had undergone some more Saileelas. Finally, on the day of travel to US, the AI flight from Chennai to Mumbai was delayed. When we called Air India, New Jersey they said the international flight from Mumbai to Newark cannot be generally delayed, because a connecting domestic flight was delayed. Hence we thought, my family was going to arrive here only one day later.

But, with Sai's leela, again, the AI international flight from Mumbai to US was also delayed to accommodate the passengers from Chennai, in which my wife and daughter were part of. It is our immense confidence that without His blessings this would never have been possible.

My family not only reached on the scheduled date to USA, and my daughter started going to school from day one, but He also saved me lot of expenses that I had to incur otherwise. What we learned from these experiences is that Baba showed us the importance of "patience" and "complete surrender" to Him.

subhasrini

Offline devishwakarma

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #6 on: January 03, 2006, 11:52:36 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sairam!!!!

I am an devotee of Saibaba. I have had lots of experiences and still having with Baba's grace and blessings.

This one is the latest which changed our lives.

On 16th September 2005, my 2 year old daughter met with an accident in which she got her skull fractured and she got admitted to the hospital in Neuro-ICU. On 23rd September 2005, MRI was done and doctors found that the skull fracture was so serious that it ruptured he brain membrane and the brain has started coming out of the skull so, she needs to be operated immediately.

On 24th September 2005, she got operated, and surgery went on for 4 hours.

On 30th September 2005 she got dischared out of the hospital and by Saibaba's grace and blessings she is back to normal now.

Now here is what happened during these days:

We cried to Baba for help, on 17th September 2005 we came to know that one of my brother's friend has visited Shirdi on this day and has already parcelled the Prasaad and Udi to us from Pune. We received that and applied the Udi on our daugther's forehead.
    We kept Sri Saibaba's photo on her bed besides her pillow in the ICU.
    On 24th when she is in the recovery room before the operation, I am called to the recovery room, we prayed to Baba that please be with our daughter, and to best of our surprise, she was taken into the Operation Theatre on the same bed on which she was brought from the ICU with Sri Saibaba's photograph which is an exception, as the pateints are taken to the OT on the OT's bed only. So, Saibaba was with her throughout the Operation.

After the operation was the real test, she was unconscious and on ventillators for 48 hours, no access to even myself and my wife. My wife saw a dream that our daughter is playing with Shri Saibaba on his lap. That assured us of the fact that during these 48 hours of her unconsciousness she is with Sri Saibaba.

On 4th day after the operation she was shifted to the private ward. 5th day she responded to us and started speaking a bit. 7th day she got discharged and came back to home.

All this time we kept on praying to Shri Saibaba and we were sure that once we have left everyting for Saibaba to take care of, nothing can go wrong.

So, dear devotee fellows please be sure that Saibaba is always with you whenever you need him where ever you need him. Only thing is never ever loose your hopes and always trust him who is the supreme power, Shirdi Saibaba. Nothing is impossible for him.

Always keep in mind "Shradhdha Aur Saburi", Saburi is the test of the Shradhdha that in tough time how much Saburi you can have with Shradhdha, so never loose your Shardhdha and keep Saburi.

Jai Saibaba.

Jai Sai Jai Sai Jai Sai Om! Om Sai Om Sai Om Sai Om!!

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #7 on: January 04, 2006, 01:41:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • JAI SAI RAM!!!

Devender Bhai welcome to BABA SAI's Blessed Online Mandir.  Nice to read your experience. Only those who have gone through this kind of experience can say with full conviction that only "Shardha and Saburi" in tough times like this pays.  This is it!

MAY BABA SAI BLESS YOUR CHILD AND LET HER PLAY WITH HIM ALWAYS.

OM SAI RAM!!!
    अपना साँई प्यारा साँई सबसे न्यारा अपना साँई - रमेश रमनानी

Offline Astrid

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #8 on: January 04, 2006, 05:14:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram

Hearty welcome, dear Devendra, to our online SAI family. I felt deeply touched by your experience and ever grateful to BABA for the way HE was with your daughter and your wife and you throughout all this tough phase. And HE always is.
    Thank you so much for sharing your experience. May everyone who is going through times of distress understand that when we feel all alone we're actually on BABA's lap.

OM SAI RAM

Astrid

Restless was my heart till it found rest in THEE

Offline Admin

• Administrator
    • Blessings 54
    • साई राम اوم ساي رام ਓਮ ਸਾਈ ਰਾਮ OM SAI RAM
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #9 on: January 04, 2006, 11:56:29 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram DearDevender Ji,

Welcome to blessed mandir of Sai Baba.

Sai Sai Sai Ram

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #10 on: January 04, 2006, 12:41:28 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram DearDevender Ji,

Welcome to blessed mandir of Sai Baba.

Sai bless you always.

It is very very good to read your experience.

Jaisairam!!!!!!!!!!

subhasrini

Offline rajtiruthani

• Blessings 1
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #11 on: January 04, 2006, 01:08:09 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Devendra Bhai,
    Let me add my sincere prayers to Baba for you and your family

rAJ

OM SAI SREE SAI JAYA JAYA SAI

quote:
    Originally posted by Astrid

Jai Sai Ram

Hearty welcome, dear Devendra, to our online SAI family. I felt deeply touched by your experience and ever grateful to BABA for the way HE was with your daughter and your wife and you throughout all this tough phase. And HE always is.
    Thank you so much for sharing your experience. May everyone who is going through times of distress understand that when we feel all alone we're actually on BABA's lap.

OM SAI RAM

Astrid

Offline ashokramkumar

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #12 on: January 11, 2006, 08:55:46 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Brother Devender,
    I am moved reading all the experiences. I am also one of those who was saved by Sadguru Sai. It simple, trust him and he will  draw you out of all troubles.
    Om Sai Sri Sai Jai Jai Sai
    Ram KUmar

Offline sangeetha

• Blessings 1
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #13 on: January 12, 2006, 01:05:36 PM »
  • Publish
  • Welcome to our Sai family Devenderji. You are right. 'Sradha and Saburi'...that is the magic. One who surrenders completely unto HIM, he will surely be blessed. And you are a lovely example for that. Very glad to have you here.

OM Sai Ram

"I am Ever living to help and guide all, who come to me, who surrender to me and who seek refuge in me.- Baba"

Sangeetha
    "I am Ever living to help and guide all, who come to me, who surrender to me and who seek refuge in me.- Baba"

Sangeetha

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #14 on: January 17, 2006, 05:58:01 PM »
  • Publish
  • Juturu Swetha (2000)

I am a masters student in the USA. Its my first few months here and I would like to share a small incident with those who believe in Sai Baba. I have been living in a lovely apartment for the past three months with two other wonderful girls which I should say I got hold of due to Sai's grace.

While a lot of my counterparts have been struggling to get assistantships I am grateful that I have been lucky enough to have it from the beginning .

One of my room-mate recently got an admission to another university and I suddenly found myself short of money to afford the apartment. I would like to mention that our owner being a wonderful person that he is agreed to reduce the rent out of his pocket but we still couldn't afford it. We looked at a lot of apartments, on foot, in the horribly cold winter.

It was an ordeal I cannot express. Finally we decided to take an apartment which had nothing but a carpet and a roof on top. We both got prepared to finally move in. The day we went to the real estate agents to sign a lease I took only one check with me. Disturbed and unhappy that I was, I absently wrote "six hundred dollars only" at the slot where I had to write to whom the check was "payable to".

The female in-charge said she won't accept the check and asked to get another check. We were already exhausted by walking about 6 kms. As I started to go to the bank, on foot again which was a few kilometers from there, she said she was leaving for lunch .

So we decided we I'll come back the next day. I and my roommate went back home and called up our present owner who incidentally is one of my professors, to tell him about the incident. He promptly decreased the rent by 100 dollars and said that he would like us to stay back. I forgot to inform that these lovely apartments are owned by a fellow Indian and are always in full demand.

He could have easily got other tenants without loosing a single penny. This might not be a heart rendering incident ,but all those things falling together was no coincidence.

It was definitely Sai's grace. I love Saibaba and I only hope that people see the small boons he bestows on us proving that "if you love me, I am always there to help you"

subhasrini

Facebook Comments