Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Experiences of Devotees  (Read 181496 times)

Offline my_sai

• Blessings 9
Re: How Sai arranged my trip to shirdi
« Reply #105 on: October 09, 2007, 11:04:35 AM »
  • Publish
  • mujhey bhe bhej do na apna boolawa sai ma  :(
    श्री सद्रगुरु साईनाथ.
    मेरा मन-मधुप आपके चरण कमल और भजनों में ही लगा रहे । आपके अतिरिक्त भी अन्य कोई ईश्वर है, इसका मुझे ज्ञान नहीं । मुझ पर आप सदा दया और स्नेह करें और अपने चरणों के दीन दास की रक्षा कर उसका कल्याण करें । आपके भवभयनाशक चरणों का स्मरण करते हुये मेरा जीवन आनन्द से व्यतीत हो जाये, ऐसी मेरी आपसे विनम्र प्रार्थना है ।
     श्री सद्रगुरु साईनाथार्पणमस्तु

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    Re: My experience with mother Sai
    « Reply #106 on: October 13, 2007, 01:39:34 PM »
  • Publish
  • 3/15/2007 9:05 PM
    Breaking of oath

In the moth of June 2006 we were told that there might be a change of our shift timings. The present shift was good but the new shifts would be graveyard shifts. It would be difficult for my parents to be awake till late nights just because of me and I did not like it. I was angry with our deva that he was the one who showed me this job and now why is he changing my shift timings, when I was comfortable with the previous one. First I was angry with him but as usual I went to his feet later. I prayed to him that our shift timings should not change and something wrong should happen if they decided so. I took and oath of leaving potato till my wish fulfills. I was very careful and avoided potato, asking each and everyone whether a potato is mixed in the curry whenever I used to have my food. I thought, now I am so careful and how can he change my shift. It’s impossible; he has to keep my old timings. One evening my aunt brought samosas and started  distributing to every one in our house. Generally I don’t eat samosas. But I woke up from sleep and as soon as she asked me, I was feeling hungry and took the samosa and ate it, forgetting my vow. Days passed on I didn’t remember about that incident. All the days I was thinking that I was successful with my vow. But our sai wanted me to remember it and hence a flash appeared and all of the sudden I remembered about that incident. I did not feel disappointed but I felt that it was another miracle shown by our baba. This means if baba knows our wish would really succeed then he will encourage us. As in one of the chapters in SSC baba said “sitting in this masjid, I never speak untruth”. In my case he already knew that my shift timings were going to change. And I am sure there might be some good reason for that. Who knows, some one else might be in need of that shift timings. As I have told earlier if it really happens then baba shows us the confidence but if it won’t then we shouldn’t blame him.  And as my vow failed, our shift timings also changed. This may not be the same with everyone. He has his unique way of teachings for each of kids and we have to accept it. Baba bless all. om sai ram.

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #107 on: October 15, 2007, 10:56:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • 10/15/2007 9:54:59 PM

On October 1st, 07 we left to tirupati. All these days baba was there with me all the time. I saw him each and everywhere whenever I thought about him. While going, whenever I thought about him and asked him to show his presence I can see him right outside from the train. The train reminds me of the train tickets. While making the reservations, we booked a/c for tirupati-shirdi and shirdi-vijayawada. But however something went wrong and only the tickets for shirdi-vijayawada were booked on 3rd a/c. I thought there might be some genuine reason otherwise, how can it happen. Now back to tirupati, I requested baba right from the beginning that I should have a blissful darshan of lord balaji as it is very difficult to stand and watch him at least for 30secs, but baba blessed me with a wonderful darshan of Sri Venkateshwara swami. Later when we went to kalahasthi, I requested him the same. Now how can he say ‘no’, I stood in front of the handsome man shiva for more than 1 minute and when I wanted to thank our deva, he was right in front of me over a hundi in the form of smallllll picture which is very hard to locate. We exchanged smiles  :D and left.

While going from tirupati-shirdi, all of the sudden I was affected with cold and headache and never got time to grab a tablet. Then I understood the reason for not getting a/c tickets. See how he takes care…. The care taker….the omnipresent. Had we gone in a/c I would have suffered with fever. I still had headache and slight fever when I got down in shirdi. I wanted to run to him as soon as I got down but couldn’t make it. I was a bit upset that night and felt like crying. My mom was also disappointed and feared whether we could at least have a darshan because as we know without his will nothing can even move. That night I got a dream where I saw a framed photo of baba. Tears were flowing from the photo. Then I understood, he was as unhappy as I. The next day to my surprise I was completely alright. From that day we went for aarathis and so many darshans. Saw him on and on till I was satisfied. Prayed for my family and my sai family to the fullest.

While leaving from home, I wished baba that we should be wearing matching-matching. But I was disappointed as our dresses never matched. While returning, the cab driver stopped (which is rare I think) at a local baba temple in kopergaon. It is the place where first baba was noticed. Ah! There I saw matching-matching hehe. Touched his feet, kissed them. Got the feeling that he is so near to me. Let my love for you overflow in the form of my tears and wash your holy feet baba. Bless everyone with your wonderful darshan. Let us all come to our heaven shirdi at least once in year.
    om sai ram.

Offline mysai

• Blessings 1
    • Baba, Chalo mere saath, raho mere saath!!!
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #108 on: October 15, 2007, 02:11:47 PM »
  • Publish
  • awesome gayatri ji!!!

Just yesterday, I was thinking abt u n wanted to read your Shirdi experience.
    And Lo! Today I saw your post. Wonderful!!!

Baba is very caring and soooooo loving....just dont have words to describe HIS love for us.

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with us.

Once again, i say that BABA LOVES YOU!!! :-*

JAI SAI RAM JAI SAI SHYAM
    JAI SRI AKHANDAKOTI BRAMHANDANAYAKA RAJADHIRAJA YOGIRAJA PARABRAMHA SRI SATCHITANANDA SAMARTHA SADGURU SAINATH MAHARAJ KI JAI!!!
    BABA CHALO MERE SAATH, RAHO MERE SAATH, MUJHE AASHIRWAAD DO!!!
    -keerti

Offline sapna_s

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #109 on: November 07, 2007, 11:23:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram,

Gayathriji and all other Sai devotees,

It was really a wonderful moment reading all your experiences with Sai Baba.
    No doubt he really adores you all and are blessed children of him.

I pray that he continues to pour the same love(and even more) on all his
    devotees too(including me) !

I would like to share my first experience with Baba with all of you.

I had been to Bombay when I was in my 8th std with few of my
    cousins and other relations (my parents and my sis didnt come as they were
    held up with work and studies). We then went to Shirdi too, as someone
    from our group had heard that it is a nice place and Baba is a very powerful
    saint. I dont remember hearing about Sai Baba before that, it was all new to me.

I vaguely remember that day, but as much as I recall, it looked like a small masjid
    that time, unlike what it looks now.. and not much people were there..
    I just visited the statue and since I had heard from my relative, that whatever we
    wish for becomes true by Baba's grace at Shirdi. I being a bit immature and playful
    that time, didnt believe in such miracles much, and thought no harm in testing it once
    and so prayed that "If you really can do a miracle then make me get a first rank in my
    class". This is all I prayed, since at that age, all that mattered to me was to be a topper in the class, which I usually used to lose by just one or two marks kinds.

After that incident, I kind of put aside this incident, and returned to my city and
    to be honest, and if I remember right I was the topper in the next class test :), and
    I think I remembered about Baba then! But after that I dont think I thanked him for that or
    continued to have faith in him, because no one else in my family had much heard of Sai Baba
    at that time, and I dont know if  there were that many mandir's of Sai Baba in my city too.

Maybe though I forgot, Baba never forgot about me, since after 4-5 years, everyone in the
    family became ardent devotees of Sai Baba, and till date we worship him very much and
    quiet often we visit Sai Baba temple and also have been blessed with Baba's darshan at Shirdi
    around 4 times. We too have experienced a lot of miracles of Sai Baba recently and I totally
    agree that he is there for all of us whether we remember or not.

I also keep looking for signs every from Baba now and then for every incident of my life, keep hoping that
    Sai Baba is witnessing and guiding me in all steps. I would be very happy when I get any positive sign, but will be truly disappointed when I dont get. But as everyone in this post mentioned "maybe he has a better plan" sounds true.

Till recently I wasnt aware of such a forum being in existence.  Through sheer luck I can say, I came across this link and from that day I keep visiting this site very often and it is very assuring to know
    that I have lot of brothers and sisters in this forum who are Baba's children. I am beginning to understand how Baba works on his devotees in his fashion. He is very powerful and completely humble.

Thanks Baba for all that you have given and been giving so far!
    We all love you

Sapna.

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #110 on: November 07, 2007, 02:03:59 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear keerti ji and sapna

Thank you very much for your wishes and prayers. Baba bless you soon and fulfill all your wishes. May this diwali bring loads and loads of happiness and success for baba's kids. om sai ram.

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #111 on: November 07, 2007, 02:05:06 PM »
  • Publish
  • 11/8/2007 2:09:57 AM

This is one more miracle in my life which took place recently. I studied mca and was looking for a good job. My parents never wanted me to leave my home and go out looking for jobs. They just wanted me to work in my hometown. In Visakhapatnam, we find very few MNC’s or any s/w companies. So, although my qualification wasn’t at all related, I joined in an MNC. The pay was good; slowly I began to like the work. It was going great and everything was good. But still there was some thing bothering, that what I am doing is not at all related. This is not where I belong to. Even kids of 10th class were also working there. Then all of the sudden I had to leave my job although I didn’t like to, but baba stood by me. Gave assurances whenever I felt low. Gave me confidence that there is something better waiting for me. Whenever I used to think about my job, I see a post saying that a person got good job only because of baba or something related to some job. All these posts used to boost me up and increased my confidence level day by day. One more thing is, after leaving my job I never tried for some other job. Just believed in baba’s words and was waiting for the chance. After a wait of 6months, I got the chance. I happened to see an add in the local newspaper and just thought of giving a try. After few filtrations, written test, I was selected for the GD. The rest who got selected has one or other related experience. I was the only person who was not having any experience in the related field. As I had no experience they said they can't select me and my name wasn't announced. Before going for the interview, baba assured me that I would definetly get the job so I was very confident. Later when they didn't take my name, I was in a dilemma that how can my lord be wrong. I was just thinking this and was about to leave, all of the sudden a person called me and asked about so and so domain. I said I don't know, but still he wanted me in no matter even if I don't have experience they wanted to train me. Baba made it possible. Now I am here with a good job, where I have to work very hard and I know he will be always there with me guiding me, boosting me and what not….  :-* :)

om sai ram. 
    « Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 12:28:41 PM by adwaita »

Offline bapununna

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #112 on: December 20, 2007, 02:41:44 PM »
  • Publish
  • Hi Adwaita garu,
    Your trip sounds really wonderful and filled with Baba blessings.
    I'm planning to go for Baba darshanam along with my family members in Feb'08 with baba's great blessings
    I have a few questions which will help my trip more planned with Baba blessings
    1. What is the distance from Nagarsol to Shirdi and how long does the commute take?
    2. What type of commutes are available from Nagarsol to Shirdi and any idea about the price?
    3. Our train reaches there by 7.00 am and we need to catch the return train by 7.30 pm on the same day. Is this time good enough to go to shirdi, get Darshan and come back to catch the train?

Your answers/suggestions would be highly appreciated. Jai Sairam

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #113 on: December 23, 2007, 08:55:44 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear bapununna ji,

First of all hearty congratulations for getting permission and blessings from our father for going to our holy place shirdi. From nagarsol it is like 1-1 1/2hr journey to shirdi. As they have laid hi-way now so it may take only 1hr from nagarsol to shirdi. Taxis and vans are available from nagarsol station. The shirdi sansthan's bus will also come to railway station for the passengers but I don't know the timings exactly. The price for vans will be for 250rs/family. For 250rs he will allow only our family into the cab otherwise, he may charge around 30-50rs per person but he will stuff all the people into the van. 12hrs are good enough for the darshan. Do reach there before madyana aarati. If you ask the security guard at the Q entrance, he will tell you when to come for the madhyana aarati. Wish you a happy and safe journey. Baba bless you with a wonderful darshans and so many miracles to cherish  :). Please narrate your experiences after you come from shirdi. Let us see baba, through your eyes  :-*. om sai ram.

Offline bapununna

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #114 on: January 09, 2008, 06:46:38 PM »
  • Publish
  • Adwaita garu,
    Thank you so much for your detailed reply with congrats and wishes.
    Now I got more confidence about the trip since we are planning with around 25/30 people of our relatives/friends with Baba blessings.
    I really appreciate your reply and surely share my experiences after we come back from Shirdi.
    Once again Thank you!
    Om Sai Ram!

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #115 on: January 12, 2008, 12:38:35 PM »
  • Publish
  • These days I am developing good habits like offering baba before eating anything. Earlier I used to forget no matter how much I wanted to remember but I am trying to not forget about the offering. Also I am keeping Prasad for baba everyday. The Prasad is a home made sweet which my mom sent me as I am living away from home. For 2 or 3 days I didn’t offer the sweet to baba. Later when I was asking him something in the question and answers book, he replied, asking me to offer him sweets. I just thought of buying sweet and give it as Prasad in the near by masjid. I had no clue that he was talking about the daily offering of sweet. While discussing something with my friend, she said another friend of us came to our room before leaving to office and she saw my pooja shelf and asked why I didn’t offer sweet to baba that day. Then it striked my stupid brain. The prefect guide. :) om sai ram.

Offline keerthisai

• Blessings 24
    • OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #116 on: January 12, 2008, 01:29:03 PM »
  • Publish
  • GAYATHRI ji

OM SAI RAM

This is really good thread amalgamating you experiences under a SINGLE TOPIC HEAD. HOPE BABA gives you more and more exp /miracles and amke you realise his presence ad guide you always.

I had some how missed out your post where you got a carrer break and joined afresh in which BABA was as usual instrumental to keep his words even they declined you b'coz you didn't have exp in the same background. THANKS to BABA for getting you the right job. MAY BABA guide you to still prosper in the work front, So you are not in VIZAG right now i understand.

THANK YOU BABA for this WONDERFUL SAI FAMILY and pls BABA be with all of us always.

THANKS & RGDS
    KEERTHI

JAI SAI RAM

NOTE: a small infmn any news abt KEERTI ji (mysai ji) who generally responds to this post. Do you have her email ID, if yes pls send PM. THANKS
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI,

KEERTHI

Servant of DwarkaMai
    सबका मालिक एक - Sabka Malik Ek

Sai Baba | प्यारे से सांई बाबा कि सुन्दर सी वेबसाईट : http://www.shirdi-sai-baba.com
    Spiritual India | आध्य़ात्मिक भारत : http://www.spiritualindia.org
    Send Sai Baba eCard and Photos: http://gallery.spiritualindia.org

Offline bapununna

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #117 on: February 26, 2008, 05:52:23 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Adwaita ji,
    Thank you for your suggestions and finally Baba gave us his wonderful Darshan to all of us. Since our trip to India was too short we had to return on the same day from Shirdi. Se we made all the reservations for our family/friends from here itself.
    We 28 of us travelled in Manmad express from Kakinada to Nagarsol. Though you clearly told us that its possible for darshan in one day we were worrying a bit about the trip as we are travelling as a group with more people. The train was delayed by an hour to Nagarsol. We got down there and took 3 sumos/tracks to Shirdi and landed in a hotel called "Saiba" which is very close to Temple. After everybody got ready we went for darshan. We were little behind the schedule to attend for Madhyahna Haarathi. Since nice plasma televisions were arranged at several spots in the darshan queue, baba gave us an opportunity to view the Harathi. After Harathi He gave nice darshan to all of us. We are all so happy to had an opportunity to visit him. After darshan we bought some prasadam, did some shopping, had our lunch at one of the south indian restaurants and returned to hotel. we had enough time to rest at the hotel for some of the older people in our group. And in the evening around 5.15 we started from Shirdi in the same sumos we hired in the morning and reached 45 min before the train arrives.
    With Baba blessings we all had his great darshan, nice trip and reached our homes safely.
    Thank you so much Baba and give us an opportunity to see you again. 
    Thanks - Bapu.

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #118 on: March 09, 2008, 03:51:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear bapununna ji,

Thank you very much for posting your experience during your trip to shirdi. I am very happy that by baba's grace everything went on well. Baba bless you soon. om sai ram.

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #119 on: March 10, 2008, 09:10:29 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear keerthi akka,

Any news about mysai keerthi ji? I think even in those forums she is not seen anywhere. Hope baba is taking good care of her. Baba bless all those who are missing in our family. om sai ram.

Facebook Comments