Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Experiences of Devotees  (Read 178760 times)

Offline SS91

• Members
  • Blessings 37
  • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
    • Sai Baba
Re: Experiences of Devotees
« Reply #135 on: September 05, 2008, 09:18:50 AM »
  • Publish
  • My experience in New Jersey (USA)

By N. G. Ravi

It was on a tour of the U.S.A. and Canada during July-September 1998. I was accompanying a dance artiste on the Mridangam in the programmes. At the fag end of my tour, I was in New Jersey, to play Mridangam for an Arangetram program for a local artiste.

I was very much tired and exhausted after the hectic programmes and tours in many parts of America. On the day of the Arangetram I had pain in my hands and fingers, which were almost out of control. I was very much worried about my performance that day {12th Sept. 98).

Everything was ready on the stage. Sound checks were done. I was doubtful about my performance on the Mridangam. I was sure I was not at all fit to perform that day. As was my practice, I prayed intensely to Sri Sai Baba to save me from the awkward situation and to give me enough strength to my fingers so that I could do my part properly. I prayed: "Baba, the credit is yours, whether I fair well or bad." I could not believe myself how I could perform so well that day without my knowledge. I got repeated applause and appreciation of the audience and the other artistes. No doubt, it was only BABA who gave me strength to play so wonderfully well during the program and it was only Baba who saved me from a critical situation. I sincerely prayed to BABA with all humility and fall at his lotus feet. ‘Sai charanam sharanam mama.’ Om Sri Sai Ram.

(Source Shri Sai Padananda Jan 1999)

A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #136 on: September 06, 2008, 04:52:33 PM »
  • Publish
  •  Padma

I would like to share an experience that happend to me in 2003.

I passed out Computer Science and Enginnering in 2003.

I was searching for a job once I passed out desperately.

It was so imporatnt to me as we were in a position fully dependant on my earnings and I was the

bread winner of my family. I tried attending many aptitude tests in many companies but could not

get through. On October 18th 2003, I left roughly around 7:30 for a walk-in interview in Loyola

College in Chennai. The college was so crowded that it was so difficult to even get the form to fill

for the aptitude test. Once I got the form I filled it and all of us were redirected to take the

aptitude test. We took the aptitude test in the afternoon and waited for around two hours to get

the results. To my joy I found that I has cleared the aptitude test and was short-listed for the

technical interview round. I appeared for the technical interview in the evening . Before even I

could start wondering whether they would select me or not, the HR came and told me immediately

that I had cleared the technical round and asked me to wait for HR round. I was overjoyed and I

had to wait anoter 45 minutes for the HR round. I attended that also and I was told they ll

intimate the results ASAP. I went home at night and told me mother what all happened. She told

me that all the day she was not able to concentrate on her normal work from morning to late

evening and she was reading only Sai Satcharitra all the time when I was undergoing the

selection process. After few days I got a mail from the HR to collect the offer letter from them. I

was one among very few who got a job from a huge crowd of around 10,000 freshers who

attended the walk-in. I joined the company the next month. What else other than Sai's grace

could have bagged me the job. Today I have completed 3 years in the company and now I am in

UK on an overseas assignment.

JAI SAI.

A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    BABA FULFILLED THE DESIRE OF A DEVOTEE BY ACCEPTING HIS FOOD IN DISGUISE IN SHIRDI ITESELF

A devotee from Devas in Madhya Pradesh came to Shirdi for Baba's darshan and stayed in Dixit wada. He used to take food daily in Sagun Mehru Naik's Hotel for both the times and reserved a plate for Baba and requested Baba daily at each time to come for meals. Baba would simply laugh at his request.

During the previous day of his departure from Shirdi a person of Nath Panth came to that Hotel at 10-30 P.M. When they were closing the hotel and asked Naik, "There was a plate of meals reserved for me. Please offer that plate to me". Naik made him to sit on a comfortable asan and served the plate. The per­son asked Naik to call the man who reserved the meals for him. Naik went and wake the man who was in deep sleep but he was not awakend. Naik retured and told the person that the man who had reserved meals for him was in deep sleep and not awakend.
    Then the person told Naik "Always feed the hungry and gone away". On the next day, it was known to all about this matter. Shri Madhavarao Deshpande asked Baba whether He has gone for meals in Naik's hotel. Baba replied to him "Yes, I had gone to Naik's hotel and had my meals with heart's, satisfaction yesterday night". Afterwards it became wide publicity among devotees that Baba was going for meals even in Shirdi in disguise to satisfy His devotees. "Dear Sai devotees you are sincerely requested, that you should feed who­ever approaches you for meals even foregoing your own meals for that time. This will certainly satisfy Baba and thereby His Blessings obtained.

Jai Sai Ram.

Posted by Vijaya

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #138 on: September 10, 2008, 03:16:11 PM »
  • Publish

• Devotee Experience - Jalpa

Since many days devotees were just dropping in lines in my mail box regarding their own experiences.

Today I am reminded of an experience of a friend of my family friend who was helped by Shirdi Sai Baba in getting job.

The devotee completed her graduation and was in search of a job. She had a desire to study further and due to lack of funds she decided to work. She had a good academic record and was confident that she would get good job soon. But from past one year she attended many interviews. Still there was no response from either side. She is a true devotee of Shirdi Sai Baba. She had faith that Shirdi Sai Baba will do the best for her. But due to no progress since one year, she lost all hopes of getting desirous job and decided not to attend interview for any job any more.

Before two months, she found an advertisement of a company seeking candidates. The company profile was good. So her mother and sister insited her to go for interview. She was not at all willing to go as she thought she had to return empty handed. She opened the cupboard and a snap of Shirdi Sai Baba was noticed by her. She mentally said to Shirdi Sai Baba that if He said Yes, then only she will go for the interview. She made two chits, one with 'Yes' and other with 'No' and asked Shirdi Sai Baba. She shuffled both the chits and got affirmative reply from Shirdi Sai Baba. Thus she went for the interview following Shirdi Sai Baba's instruction.

After the interview she was on the way to her home and she received call from the officer-in-charge that she was selected and had to join immediately. Moreover the pay scale, which she was offered, was much more than her expectation. Shirdi Sai Baba, thus, tested her faith and patience and gave the best to her. I wish her good luck for her bright future.

I am sharing this exprience  for the devotees who firmly believe in chits  will be very happy and Baba's faith  will multi fold .Sai guide us all. jaisairam  Happy Baba's day to all.

Offline neerajesh

• Blessings 6
    « Reply #139 on: October 23, 2008, 04:57:33 AM »
  • Publish
  • All this while I have been reading devotes experiences with baba and always remembered what I had experienced but never thought of writing  but today I think I should tell everyone what i felt. There are many instances when I saw sai in my dreams ......
    I remember once I dreamt about a ghost and all members of my family are scared but only I was not scarred coz I had sai’s picture in my hand, I show that photo to the ghost and he runs away. Next day I shared my dream with my family and they all laughed at me. Coz to them it sounded crazy ghost and all but I was very glad and very happy.

There is another incident that occurred in my life but was never able to understand it.
    Once me my dad and sis were on our way to Kolhapur for shopping (gold). We had got a lift till Kolhapur from my dad’s friend. We were not used to traveling like that with anyone and we didn’t know is driving so I had a fear in me that something might happen we may meet with accident or so… it’s natural when you go to distant places. so coz of that fear and since I didn’t have anything else to do may be, I was chanting sai name all the while  and was imagining that he his also traveling along with us. May be this continued for 5 to 6 hours or so. Once when we reached Kolhapur after freshening up my  dad’s friend suggested we go to  Mahalaxmi temple . when we reached there after praying and taking pradakshana I suddenly saw a sadhu wearing orange colored dress was sitting in the temple and he looked very relaxed , had a smile on his face .The best thing is he looked exactly like sai , my heart felt that he was sai but I could not go close to him and pray coz we had to hurry up . when I moved out of temple I was feeling sad coz I was not able to look at him a little longer. I told my sis about it she didn’t say anything much but I was distracted. Till today I cant figure out if it was sai himself or I just felt  that sadhu(saint)  was sai  because I was remembering sai so much….??????    Whatever may be the mystery behind this incident for me that moment was unforgettable!!

OM SAIRAM!!!
    « Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 06:14:40 AM by neerajesh »
    :) OM SAI RAM :)
    WHY FEAR WHEN I AM HERE:- SAI.... :)

Offline neerajesh

• Blessings 6
    « Reply #140 on: October 23, 2008, 06:13:48 AM »
  • Publish
  •         Friends !I would like to share another dream of mine. I don’t think I can call it a dream, I think SAI decided    to tell me his feelings when I was fast a sleep.

Every evening after bath I used to read sai satcharitra this was my routine for a very long time. (I started reading sai satcharitra because of my sis. She heard about it in one of the TV serials and told me as she knew I loved SAI a lot.) I never used to miss reading .Also I have this habit of kissing my sai satcharitra and also my SAI’s photo before starting and after I finish my prayers. (My family always made fun of me because of this habit)

Actually I wanted something from SAI may be that was the reason why I was praying so hard.
    But SAI had no effect of my prayers, coz he had some other plans for me .He refused to give me what I desired. I was so annoyed with him that I decided not to pray to him I even made up my mind not to look at him  because I felt he was only giving me pain pain and pain. From that day onwards I stopped praying, I stopped looking at his photo’s, the moment I used to see his picture I used to move my glance away from him. I really don’t know how long this continued …..

Then one night I dreamt that I have a plate with food in my hand and I’m searching for SAI to feed him coz he has not eaten anything past many days .I look for him every where but I don’t find him then I came back to my bed room and I see him sitting with a very sad face next to his photo. then i say to him i searched for you everywhere and you are in my room only. (I forgot to mention that I have a very big framed picture of sai in our bedroom the one with umbrella). Soon after that I woke up I don’t remember feeding him .

Next morning I was trying to find out what my dream  must have meant  did SAI wanted me to feed some one or was he trying to tell me something after lot of thinking I came to this conclusion . SAI was hungry not for the food but for my devotion , for my kisses which I showered on him everyday he looked sad because I was acting stubborn and not praying to him. Also he meant not to search for him somewhere outside but he is very close to us we only need to open our eyes  .
           From that day onwards I started praying again .( and I have another picture of sai in a sitting position which I had been given in sai’s temple and I had kept in my wardrobe. SAI I saw in my dream looked exactly like the one in the picture, this I realized after many days. I carried this picture with me after my marriage and till date I keep this SAI photo with me wherever I go.)

om sairam!!!
    « Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 06:15:50 AM by neerajesh »

Offline RamadasMannattil

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #141 on: October 27, 2008, 10:39:42 PM »
  • Publish
  • This happened in 1995. I was not a Sai devotee at that time. Just that I have read the English
    version of SaiCharita given by my neighbour and that was all. I had official work connected with
    Paithan project at Aurangabad and my office being in NDelhi have to report after the work was
    over in Aurangabad. By some oversight while booking ticket from Aurangabad to Manmad and from
    Manmad to NDelhi, when I looked at the timetable, I mistakenly read the PunjabMail leaving
    Manmad to be 01:15am instead of 00:15am (i thought the train was leaving 1 hour later than the
    correct timing). So I booked a ticket in the passenger leaving Aurangabad at 8:30 pm for that date,
    which is supposed to reach Manmad by 00:30. I was thinking that still I have 45 minutes for
    catching PunjabMail which I have booked to NDelhi. On the date of journey I boarded the passenger
    from Aurangabad to Manmad. One co-passenger started chatting with me and asked where I was going
    etc. I said I had booked by PunjabMail from Manmad to NDelhi and I am going to catch that.
    "What?" laughed he "by the time this reaches Manmad, PunjabMail would have left Manmad, man".
    I looked up the TimeTable again and saw to my astonishment that Punjab mail leaves at 00:15
    while this train reaches only by 00:30! I just prayed. "Who is the local deity whose photo is
    seen in all houses, shops and offices in Aurangabad?. Shiridi Sai. I hereby pray to Shiridi Sai,
    whoever He is, to get me that train. I promise to be His devotee for life!" When I reached Manmad,
    I heard the announcement that PunjabMail has just pulled into another platform being late.
    I ran to that platform with all my baggage (I had a PC, monitor, keyboard and some rolled up maps and my baggage,
    those were not the days of laptops). The first-class attendant was already in the platform
    shouting out my name (he wants to get the passenger in and get back to his sleep!), he was
    happy seeing me and he hauled all my luggage in and I settled heaving a sigh of relief and
    thanks to Sai, happy to reach back my family and office in time in NDelhi!

Offline anuragreddyn

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #142 on: October 29, 2008, 10:17:08 AM »
  • Publish
  • When i was studying My home conditions was little poor. I was in need of 1000 Rupees to pay for my fees.I prayed with my heart for help to sai baba. I never buyed a lottery ticket but that day i buyed asking baba for help. Believe me I got Last number on the ticket and i got exact 1000 Rupees in my lottery. That day was unforgettable day in my life. if u ask baba whole heartedly he will fullfill ur needs. Baba knows everything.

Offline dee

• Blessings 16
      • myspace sai om sai
    « Reply #143 on: October 30, 2008, 06:03:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • When i was studying My home conditions was little poor. I was in need of 1000 Rupees to pay for my fees.I prayed with my heart for help to sai baba. I never buyed a lottery ticket but that day i buyed asking baba for help. Believe me I got Last number on the ticket and i got exact 1000 Rupees in my lottery. That day was unforgettable day in my life. if u ask baba whole heartedly he will fullfill ur needs. Baba knows everything.

Too good anuragreddynji
    SAI OM SAI
    ~SAI Baba YOU ARE OUR INSPIRATION~~BABA IS PERFECT~
    ~SHRADDHA SABURI~Are Like Two Twin Sisters!!
    ALLAH MALIK~SABKA MALIK EK~Bow To Shri Sai Peace be to All

Shirdi Sai Baba On http://forum.spiritualindia.org/index.php
    :-* Sai-Dwarkamai

Offline neerajesh

• Blessings 6
    « Reply #144 on: November 01, 2008, 04:15:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Friends, :)
    SAI, has heard my prayers, he helped me to prepare everything I had planned for him. And he himself came to my home to have food. It may sound strange but its true .I had asked BABA to come home as stranger if he accepts my POOJA. :-*

While I was cooking it was in my mind that SAI will come to eat food, even though I knew that strangers have never come to our place before .Only person who comes to our place is the grocery person and that too if we order something.

That day while I was praying my husband called a friend of his for food, also a SAI bhakt. But since he was fasting he couldn’t come. I was disheartened but I didn’t loose hope. Than suddenly I heard my hubby talking to a person called Kumar. I was again distracted from my POOJA. My hubby was telling him our address, when I heard that this particular stranger was coming to our home tears started coming from my eyes I just could not stop crying I was not even able to read   :'( . (I had told SAI to show me some sign of his arrival may be this was it) my happiness new no bound I thanked SAI for accepting my POOJA and coming home.   :D

As soon as I finished I inquired about this stranger, he said a cable person is coming to repair our dish connection. Past one year we were after another cable person who promised to come but never turned out. (Actually what happened was that SAI bakht whom we invited for food while talking gave this person’s number to my husband and said he is asking about our cable work, so when my husband called the person even before my husband could call him or say something he said he is coming in 10-15 mins. (Earlier in the day I was telling my husband that SAI will have to catch a flight to come to our place in Ajman (U.A.E) from India so my husband jokingly said I will not go to airport to get him so in reply I said he doesn’t need you, he’ll come on his own and he also said tell your SAI to come after 8'oclock only coz we haven’t finish cooking yet.)

When this cable person could not find our house he told my husband to pick him up and my husband left our house exactly at 8.00 and in another 10mins that person was home along with another man.  I had mentioned to my husband before he went to get them that my SAI is coming home and we can’t allow this people to go without food. My hubby just smiled at me may be he was thinking hat his wife is gone mad.... :D( later on I was teasing my hubby saying he didn’t want to pick up SAI but SAI forced him to do it)

As soon as my husband came back with them I reminded him again to tell them to wait for food. They were not eager to eat food because they had their lunch at 6 in the evening but my hubby told them that my wife will not allow you’ll to go without eating .They didn’t have anything to say on this. Once I finished offering to SAI. We served these two strangers who had come in the form of SAI himself, I was the happiest person on this earth at that moment my faith had won, it was confirmed my SAI could hear me and has always heard. It was only me who kept fighting with him all time.

There were many more guests who were not invited but joined us for food that day (my friend’s colleagues)
    We prepared  food for 7 people including SAI and eleven people had food and went. I wanted from heart that many people should come to my place and My SAI fulfilled each and every wish of mine.

My husband found this strange he said all this was a coincidence. I agree it was coincidence but why did it happen on that particular day, cable person could have come on any other day he could come on Friday as it is holiday out here.

I would have been very disappointed if no stranger had come, but SAI fulfilled my wish.

There is nothing more I want from him coz I know all my other small wishes will be fulfilled by him sooner or later.

I trust him completely. He showed me that he loves me more than I love him.

There is nothing greater than SAI………..

I LOVE YOU SAI…. :-* :-* :-*

THANKYOU….

Offline RamadasMannattil

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #145 on: November 02, 2008, 09:33:52 PM »
  • Publish
  • As today Monday is my dad's death anniversary I was on fasting from yesterday - basically have only one
    rice meal a day and no onions, garlic or non-veg food, which is our community's culture.
    As yesterday was Sunday, I wanted to visit the Sai Mandir at Strathfield Sydney and take part
    in Aarti there. I had missed the 'candle light' aarti of Deewali day, and they were having
    the same type of aarti, on Sunday for those who had missed Deewali aarti. I was thinking
    "After aarti I have to have Prasad. Prasad here is usually whatever different people bring
    and offer to Sai for Aarti, and distributed after Aarti. Prasad may contain items with  onions.
    How I can not have Prasad, which is wrong?" So thinking I attended the Shej Aarti. (Each of
    us get a change to wave the lights coming in a queue, here in Sydney). After the Aarti
    strangely there were no rice items, no food with any onions. Only different types of sweets
    like peda, suji halwa etc. See how Sai read my mind, and did not make me eat any Prasad
    with onions. (Usually atleast one devotee brings things like veg Biriyani etc. but
    this day nobody brought in any item with onions in it)

Offline Rashmi chopra

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #146 on: November 10, 2008, 02:07:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • hi Subhasirini

really u hve very gud experience.Sai Baba is always with their children.
     Om Sai Ram
     Sai Baba Sab Bhakto pe Kripa Rakhe

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #147 on: December 17, 2008, 12:53:53 PM »
  • Publish
  • Shirdi sai say's learning was no substitute for self realization

Srimad Mahabhagavatham states that it is a leela (divine play) for god to create things. The Bhagavad Gita, on the other hand, states that it is part of nature to create and procreate. Unluckily no scriptures clearly answers the “Why and what” question about creation. Even in genesis we see the instrumentality of creation. Where Elohim transformed into Jehovah (“I am”) and created the universe in six days. In the Vedanta Sutra the word Leela”-Divine sport-“is used to explain creation as the desire less expression of god. Why does god want to express itself?

If tomorrow a human being is manufactured, within a lab, without the donation from male sperm and female egg, most organize religion in the world may fall. Will then man be called the creator?

“We can look at creativity as a mystery, brilliant new ideas are produced and we do not know how they came about. We can study and analyze the behavior of creative people but this will not tell us very much, because often such people are themselves unaware of what triggered the brilliant idea of their own creation.” Edward de Bono, the originator of lateral thinking and widely acknowledged leading international authority in the field of creative thinking who could deliberate systematic approach to creative demand, has said in his book “Serious creativity”.

My dear sai, I am confused... totally confused about the creation and its concepts. Kindly help me to go further. To acquire the knowledge and find confirmation to proceed further is getting difficult for me sai...I need your help...I put my head under my Baba’s feet and prayed for his guidance.

My next door persons son who came from abroad was handing over a new car key to his father...I could hear their conversation amidst my prayer.The father was asking half a dozen questions about the car though he was very happy about having one from his son...for which the son answers ...father, When a vehicle say a car is given to you learn to drive the car rather than all the time analyzing about the characteristics of its engine, capacity, it’s road worthiness and how better the creation is but immediately learn to drive the car to reach the destination. Why you want to spend so many analyzes before you start driving, I have bought you the car to show my gratitude you drive and reach the destination. It is better to know but it is still better you drive and enjoy the purpose...

I suddenly heard an inner voice saying...My dear child “While knowledge of texts and scriptures are useful, learning was no substitute for self realization”.

I realize you my dear sai I realize you .....without unnecessary questions...

Aum sairam

Posted by akilakalai

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #148 on: December 26, 2008, 03:11:31 PM »
  • Publish
  • DEVOTEE'S EXPERIENCE

April to mid-August, 2001, was a jinxed period for Sangeeta, as there were many hurdles but at last she could make it to Shirdi. Here is a first person account. On Thursday the 16th August where Baba gave her some extraordinary experiences:

? “As we went to the Samadhi, my daughter was carrying some sweets on behalf of my two nieces, one aged three and the other one-and-a-half years old. As she handed them over to the priest, he at once ripped open the packet, put some in the prasad container, distributed some to the other three priests sitting at the Samadhi and rolled up his own share in a polythene bag and hid it under the cloth which was covering the Samadhi which is not the usual practice. As he did this, I got a feeling as if Baba had shown extreme love and told us how much these sweets meant to Him”.

? "Then that night while doing Parikrama at Nandadeep, I saw two or three people coming with hands folded in Pranam and heard some one saying “Baba Aaa Gaye”. I saw that there were two security guards looking closely at the ground. I halted for a moment and saw a small snake wriggling at the sides of Nandadeep. I also folded my hands in pranam and continued my parikrama. Later, when I wanted to find out about it, I was told that the snake was escorted out of the gate of the Sansthan Complex and we returned safely to Delhi. It is as if Baba had arranged to take care of us from the snake through the guards. Had we come little earlier it could have been dangerous. We came back to Delhi on Saturday the 18th of August very fulfilled and satisfied by our Shirdi visit mentally thanking Baba for the time we got with Him.

? "On the following Monday, the 20th August, some time past noon, an incident took place which made us realise that Shri Sai had protected us from a calamity which was to befall us. On Monday, at my parent's house, two men rang the doorbell. They had a slip of paper, which had my father's name and home address on it. On the reverse were listed some items which they said were sold at their shop. They asked my mother “Bauji hain kya”? She answered "Abhi nahin aye". The next question was "Mataji?" She did not know what overcame her but for some reason she did not answer that question.. They handed over the slip to her. She put it under the idol of Ganeshjee, which is placed on a shelf at the entrance of the house, below a life size portrait of Baba in the Dwarkamai pose and was about to close door when they asked her for some water. She closed the door, went inside and got water for¬ them. As she was handing over the glasses of water, she saw another
    man standing at the foot of the staircase.

Just as she turned to close the door, they pushed her into the house. At this she shouted and cried for help but no one came. They pushed her into the kitchen and beat her up. They switched on the gas without igniting the burners and wanted to suffocate her by closing the kitchen door, but the door had been removed a few days ago to facilitate easy movement. Being frustrated, they pulled her hair, used abusive language and beat her up. During this period of nearly 15 to 20 minutes, she continued to scream 'Bachao Bachao' but no one came to her rescue. Baba had known of this all along, as how else would she have even have dreamt of getting the kitchen door removed about twenty days before the incident! This was the great Kripa of Shri Sai Nath who gave her the thought that there is no need of the kitchen door. The maid got so scared on seeing the scene that she hid in one corner instead of trying to raise an alarm to alert the neighbours. The intruders
    kept asking for the keys. My mother's gums were bleeding, there was a gash under her lips and though for a minute she felt that she would die, some great 'Shakti' overcame her and she kept fighting with them.

In the meantime the third person had entered the house and was rummaging through the two wooden almirahs in the bedroom, while these two men kept torturing and beating my mother. Then the most unexpected thing happened. Gauri (my three year old niece) came from her pre-nursery school. She normally comes by taxi and usually my sister-in-law picks her up but that day she was not at home and the maid who worked for my mother was supposed to go down to pick her. But since no one went, her taxi driver kept honking at the gate while she climbed the stairs. The door, which had been closed by these intruders just opened as Gauri pushed it and she came in when she suddenly saw these people beating up her grandmother (Dadi Maa). She started to cry loudly. The intruders by then had got a towel to tie up my mother's mouth and put their hand on Gauri's mouth to muffle her cries.

By now my mother was not only exhausted but also overcome with fear for Gauri's safety. She stopped shouting and became semi-conscious. Now see the grace of my Baba. The third man came running to his accomplices suddenly and said ‘Chalo' and in an instant all three men ran out of the house. The maid saw one of them mounting a bicycle and riding away. And in an instant they disappeared.

Later when things were checked to see what was missing from the almirahs, it was found that not a penny had been taken. Every thing was intact. The grace of my Lord had made the men blind or how else would they miss the cash and jewellery in the almirahs. Not only that, they also did not notice my mother wearing jewellery on her person. The most surprising thing ¬that they had left behind the crow bar; which they brought for opening the almirahs or safe at the feet a Sai. They just forgot to carry it back - it remained on the shelf right under the portrait of Shri Sai. Who else can take care of his children in the most miraculous way?

By Dr. Sangeeta Wadhawan

Offline dee

• Blessings 16
      • myspace sai om sai
    « Reply #149 on: December 27, 2008, 04:46:01 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sharangat Sai Chaaron mein tere chaaron mein
    ~SAI Baba YOU ARE OUR INSPIRATION~~BABA IS PERFECT~
    ~SHRADDHA SABURI~Are Like Two Twin Sisters!!
    ALLAH MALIK~SABKA MALIK EK~Bow To Shri Sai Peace be to All

Shirdi Sai Baba On http://forum.spiritualindia.org/index.php
    :-* Sai-Dwarkamai

Facebook Comments