Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Few things that happened over the months  (Read 7115 times)

Offline Swetha Suresh

• Blessings 0
    • Sai Baba
Few things that happened over the months
« on: March 03, 2007, 11:49:39 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear family members ......

I  have not been faithful anf devotional over the  months to sai but he made me feel his presence everytime i knew i am going to get carried away......

here are some incidents that i have been keeping off all of u .....reason i dont know..... maybe baba wants me to tell u now that he is with me ...many a times i have started writing but could never complete something pops up and i felt baba is telling me not to post them if i post this article then it is due to baba's grace .....

whenever i look at the face of deva photo at my home i feel a strange look something that tells me he is alive and looking at me ......i dont sleep if i dont talk to him every night i tell him to eat anything if he wants i am opening the kitchen door if he is hungry ,i ask him to go and eat ....i pamper him tell him  i want to come and pull his cheeks and play with him and he gives me a much relaxed smile and our conversation goes on ....it was a strange day when ignorance and carelessness takes over...morning i did not get up for the kakad aarthi ...suresh woke me up and yet i did not get up ...dont know what came into me that day ....around 9.00 in the morning i felt as if snakes are all over me and  all kinds of them i screamed snakes and suresh was scareaming besides me i didnt know what was happening i screamed so badly that my neighbour thought something wrong with me ....then i relaised it was a dream .....
    i have a small baba photo i went and hugged it and i dont know how long i cried but i cried for a long time asking sai deva sorry ....that same smile and i promised will never be late henceforth.....after which life became much more easier...he has very odd ways of calling his bhaktas....

then came this book with sai baba's answers in it ...it is a very effective book ......  sometimes i feel very low i ask deva to cheer me up he says something that makes me happy ....the other day i asked him if i could go to a hill outing here ...he asked me to go and "he said somene would be waiting for me at 1 mile from my house pick him up and he will show u the way" thru this book  the rest of our group was goingto Oman so i thought who is that person ...but that morning he asked me to stay indoors and not go inorder to avoid an accident ....i did not take it seriously and told him that u have asked me to go and suresh wants to go be with me and save me form this accident suresh did not know about this  ...

then i sat wondering who is coming to join us and we left calling sai to be with us always ....when we left to our wonder the group  which had gone to oman came back due to visa changes and was wiating for us a friend of suresh' joined us half way and believe me or not the distance was exactly 1 mile from my house ...everything went fine ...and evening we decided to go for a mountain ride sureshs's dream ...we were half the way to reach teh mountain  when suresh sudeenly applied breaks and the break was not responding  and the car dashed against another car a brutal accident and my hand got hurt not much though but it was painful ...the front of the car was badly hit and all the mood spolied.... we  were in a different emirates totally even for someone to come for assitance would take us minimum 4 hours ...here even for a dent u need to go to the police report and tell then what happened get a clean chit   ....police came and examined our car the car hit and told us that we are responsible so we will have to pay for the dmages to that car and our car was badly damaged  in the....  the front was badly broken due to  the impact........our concern was  not the money but was how to drive back ....

later we asked the person whose car was hit who was a garage owner to check if everything is ok and he said everything was fine onlythe body is damaged we can go till dubai ...now this is a miracle and sai blessed us in that way ...the car came home and stopped was making all kind of noises...suresh and i thanked sai that he saved us form a brutal accident and he brought us safely to ur home atleast we could reach home without assistance ...imagine this accident while climbing the mountain .....i cant face these questions..... now even today when suresh turns the car in roundabouts  my stomach churns ....i am still afraid to sit in a car any car for that matter  ....all due to sai's grace i am safe  ......now the car  is repaired and new ....

This thought me a big lesson not to take the book lightly ....

Contd........

Let me continue this as in my next posts ...lots to tell ....

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    Re: Few things that happened over the months
    « Reply #1 on: March 04, 2007, 05:22:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

Swetha ji, Sai Ram

Very beautifully presented Leelas of dearest Baba.

You are very right. The book Sai Baba answers... is nothing but Baba himself.

Pl continue to post all the experiences

I am very eagre to know them

Baba bless u and suresh ji always.

om sai om sai om sai
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAHA SRI SAI NAMO NAMAHA
    JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMAHA SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMAHA

kavita

Offline sushmakomandur

• Blessings 3
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #2 on: March 04, 2007, 01:17:29 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram swethaji,
    Baba is a LIFESAVER here.Thanks.iam really glad u and sureshji re safe.baba shower all his enormous blessings on u and on all of us.
    OM SAI RAM.
    Sushma.
    Sushma Komandur.

He who casts aside his egoism and thanks HIM (GOD)
     and he who trusts HIM (GOD) entirely will have his
    shackles removed and will obtain Liberation".-Shr Sai Baba

Online Admin

• Administrator
    • Blessings 54
    • साई राम اوم ساي رام ਓਮ ਸਾਈ ਰਾਮ OM SAI RAM
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #3 on: March 04, 2007, 02:43:41 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai ram

Speechless...I am......I know HIM....the way HE responds....

Sai Ram

Offline Swetha Suresh

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #4 on: March 04, 2007, 07:22:23 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thank u so much for ur wishes  Kavitha ji ,Ravi ji and sushma ji

yes indeed Baba is great he is the one and the only one

Sai ram

Offline Swetha Suresh

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #5 on: March 04, 2007, 07:52:12 PM »
  • Publish
  • Contd......

here i go on with my trail of incidents that happened :

I had a practise of meditating long back ...japam was also a practise ....but after marriage suresh somehow diapproved me doing japam as he said the energy levels will go high and u will get angry always etc some things i never agreed ....when he goes to the temple on every thrusday he has a practise of getting me a baba photo as rarely i get a chance to go to the temple ...he usually goes from his office straight to the temple on thrusdays as baba alankaram and aarthi is done ....

the other day we had a heated agrument over meditation and suresh said see ur baba will also not like me giving u a chance to do japam and meditation as u like ....i said we shall see and i know my baba he will do no such thing ...as a peace process suresh got me a big photo of my baba and here's the surprise  baba's photo with a tulsi mala in between the thumb and pointer finger  and he blesses me with that hand...... i had literal tears when i noticed it on the next day ...i asked suresh to have a look at what my baba has done and in what form he has come into the house :) :)....... it was a total shock for suresh too as he had not noticed it while he purchased the photo and he agreed that baba has made way for japam but suresh  still diapproves my doing it so i am yet to start ..........

i have felt sai deva's presence in my house many times sometimes behind me sometime near me i know he is there ........there is this strange silence that gets over when i feel his presence and i know he is near ....there is a usual practise of me getting up at 4.00 am and making breakfast and lunch fr suresh as he leaves for office at 5.30 am i finished packing his tiffen  and i felt someone in the hallway when i looked no one there then i was in a  hurry to wake suresh up as it was already late and with boost in the hand i rushed not noticing the water in the passage ...

i slipped and somone caught me from behind who else than my sai could do this for me  :) :) i could feel that i am slowed down and when i fell it was as if someone has bedded the floor and i am falling on a bed  .......had i had a fall it wuld have been a good one and boost all over me but the cup was not moved at all .....i had no words no expressions and when i told suresh his joys knew no bounds atleast he felt happy that sai's grace is always on us though he has never had a personal encounter  ......but the i got a dose for not walking slowly ...but had this not been i would have not got such a wonderful experience ...

Sai ram

contd ....

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #6 on: March 04, 2007, 08:12:43 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

Swetha ji, Sai Ram

You are really a blessed child of Baba!

Baba is always with U; every minute; every second; taking a lot of care of U.

This is a wonderful miracle.

Even a person sitting next to our side needs a little time to come running and hold

Baba is just at the back of you; holding U all the time

It is really very nice of to share all these experiences here. Pl continue and strengthen the shraddha and saburi of all others

This is just Nectar... so sweet....

om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAHA SRI SAI NAMO NAMAHA
    JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMAHA SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMAHA

kavita

Offline sureshsarat

• Blessings 8
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #7 on: March 04, 2007, 10:13:23 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sri Sainathaya Namaha
    Om Sri Sainathaya Namaha
    Om Sri Sainathaya Namaha
    Swethaji Sairam
    I am blessed reading our experiences. I say blessed becoz i got this online mandir and all these sai bandhus sharing their wonderful experiences. I am really blessed. I make my pranams to Lord Sai seeing and feeling him through you.
    Baba my pranams.
    Suresh

Offline kousalya

• Blessings 0
    Help my son
    « Reply #8 on: March 04, 2007, 10:24:05 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai Ram

Please help my son he is writing his +12 examination.
    there are lot of problems coming up daily
    i have no one other than Sai Ram

Please bless my son

KOusalya

Offline saidasan

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #9 on: March 05, 2007, 01:51:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Shweta ji,
    It was nice to read about How Sai Saved you from a fall! He testifies his assurances time and again and we get immense joy in reading them. Thanks!

Japa or Meditation done with proper technique can never aggravate energy levels for the bad though intense Japa activates hidden Chakras in our Body.
    Japa is a simple remembrance technique. From my personal experience we start with a few malas for solving specific problems in life. Then when we feel his presence through answers we must move to next level and start involuntary Japa i.e. you chant his name while doing mundane work like cooking, driving etc. You will not be using a rosary. By practice you tend to lose consciousness of your activity i.e. doing Japa and that's where a devotee blends with the Supreme. One must stop it the moment one is conscious of it. It can be restarted anytime and any number of times in a day. When you are at ease in acheiving this it's better to do Japa without motive (asking to solve specific problems) as it showcases our Trust with Sai. He knows What's best for us.
    Please start with Japa soon and am sure you'll find more miracles.
    My 2 cents.
    Thanks.
    Past and Future exist in the Mind. Present is the Only Reality. Mind loves habitual waiting to deny the present. Meditation helps one merge with Nature. One no longer feels Separate from the Whole. It is easy to live with the whole than against it.
    Regular Meditation suppresses unwanted thoughts and strengthens the Mind. A less noisy mind is so near to God.

Offline sai_kirann

• Blessings 2
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #10 on: March 05, 2007, 02:33:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram Shweta ji

Its really wonderful experience. Please share all ur experiences with us.........

sai ram
    Sai Rahem Nazar karna

Offline Swetha Suresh

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #11 on: March 05, 2007, 02:36:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Dasan ji

thank u so much for ur guidance.....please clarify one thing for me is it ok if i use a rosary of beeds to do my japam ....no tulsi mala etc just white beeds .....

Sai ram

Offline saidasan

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #12 on: March 05, 2007, 04:32:16 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Shweta,
    I personally use rosary as well as tulsi mala during Japa. Just whatever that's available near me. Sometimes i use markings in fingers to count.
    Please feel free to use anything, the important thing is to give our True love  and undivided attention to Sai.
    Jai Sairam.
    Past and Future exist in the Mind. Present is the Only Reality. Mind loves habitual waiting to deny the present. Meditation helps one merge with Nature. One no longer feels Separate from the Whole. It is easy to live with the whole than against it.
    Regular Meditation suppresses unwanted thoughts and strengthens the Mind. A less noisy mind is so near to God.

Offline sushmakomandur

• Blessings 3
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #13 on: March 05, 2007, 02:04:23 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai ram swethaji,
    Thats really wonderfull miracle of baba saving u from falling.Baba bless u and be with u while u do japam..Om sai ram.
    Sushma.
    Sushma Komandur.

He who casts aside his egoism and thanks HIM (GOD)
     and he who trusts HIM (GOD) entirely will have his
    shackles removed and will obtain Liberation".-Shr Sai Baba

Offline mysai

• Blessings 1
    • Baba, Chalo mere saath, raho mere saath!!!
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #14 on: March 05, 2007, 04:39:34 PM »
  • Publish
  • dear swethaji,

what a lovely post!

tears rolled into my eyes while I was reading your post.

Baba is awesome...the way u narrated your wonderful experience of
    Baba holding u is beautiful...ur love for SAI is so true that Baba
    is always with you, guiding you, helping you in every walk of ur life.
    I am sure Baba will bless you with motherhood too very soon.
    HE is with you. HE will give you HIS blessing.

I feel so fortunate to be a part of this blessed family and to read
    wonderful experiences of all my SAI family members.

Baba is very sweet. I pray to Baba to bless you with loving and
    healthy kids soon.

JAI SAI RAM JAI SAI SHYAM
    JAI SRI AKHANDAKOTI BRAMHANDANAYAKA RAJADHIRAJA YOGIRAJA PARABRAMHA SRI SATCHITANANDA SAMARTHA SADGURU SAINATH MAHARAJ KI JAI!!!
    BABA CHALO MERE SAATH, RAHO MERE SAATH, MUJHE AASHIRWAAD DO!!!
    -keerti

Facebook Comments