Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Sai baba miracle  (Read 619 times)

Offline SangeethaSaikiran

• Blessings 0
Sai baba miracle
« on: September 04, 2010, 12:32:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear  Sai baba devotees,

I am here to share my experience with baba's miracle. This incident happend to me  more than an year ago.From  then on i am planning to add in the forum. Finally baba has blessed me to share the same.Last year in 2009 i am in US and working in a good project.Suddenly my project has ramped down and i was released. I was there with my husband and my parents also had visited US at the same time.I was in dilemma  in getting project.I had only 2 weeks within which if i dont get the project i need to go back to india.I didnt even imagine that i will not get project but days passed on i didnt get any interview calls  and i almost packing my bags to go back to india.I prayed to baba alot that atleast i should get a chance so evrything will fall in place and that was not the right time for me to  go back. Slowly 2 weeks completed and that was wednesday and my travel was decided on Friday. We were packing things and suddenly on wednesday night i got a call that my resume was selected for one project and interview scheduled for thursday and before that my travel got postponed for 2 more weeks temporarily. I have no words to say. Next day i.eon thursday interview happened and i got through. I was selected and got into goodproject. i am stillin that project we all are in good position now.Evrythng really went very well and fell in place from that day.. this is an example that evrybody should have complete faith in baba and be patient. Baba will definetely help us wherever we are and be with us forever. anything that happens in our life is baba's grace and we should never ever forget that.. He is with us in every mode of our life.This is one of my experiences.. and there many more to share..SAIRAM!

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    Re: Sai baba miracle
    « Reply #1 on: September 04, 2010, 01:22:48 PM »
  • Publish
  • Very wonderful..

Facebook Comments