Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shibpur sai baba temple  (Read 249987 times)

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
  • ***Om Sai Ram***
Re: Shibpur sai baba temple
« Reply #300 on: January 20, 2011, 10:01:08 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam ,
    Yes, please visit this website and do spread this message about this temple to all the sai devotees.

Sairam. Please Visit shibpursaibaba.org

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #301 on: January 20, 2011, 03:31:30 PM »
  • Publish
  • If you want to get the latest information of events and other details of the temple on Face Book... Please click the like button.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Nadia-Shibpur-Saibaba-Temple/118743048180681?v=wall

Offline amitas

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #302 on: January 21, 2011, 01:34:16 AM »
  • Publish
  • These are some pictures of Shibpur village. Posting them in 3 parts.
    OM NAMO SAINATHAYA NAMAHA

Offline amitas

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #303 on: January 21, 2011, 01:36:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • 2nd part...

Offline amitas

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #304 on: January 21, 2011, 01:42:33 AM »
  • Publish
  • and 3rd part...

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #305 on: January 21, 2011, 03:35:40 AM »
  • Publish
  • God created earth is always beautiful as is seen in the pictures above.  :-* :-*
    but not all people thank god for that.  :( :(

Om Sai Ram
    « Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 03:42:17 AM by v2birit »

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #306 on: January 24, 2011, 03:19:32 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Amitas, thanks for the pictures.

Sairam All,
    When i was in Shibpur Amitji expressed this incident which i vaguely remember. Please pardon me for this -

It seems there was a lady, a sai devotee (unfortunately i dont remember the name) who had a baby and is staying in USA. Her child was blind from birth but was very cute and beautiful. One day Baba came into her dream and said "call Amitji and ask him to put the Shibpur Udi in Amitji's eyes and that would cure the baby". So as Baba ordered, the lady called AMitji and converyed him the message. Amitji was quite shocked and was thinking she might have heard something wrong as how is this going to work. But, Amitji surrendered to baba and did pray to baba and asked for his wish and permission and only when he got the assurance from Baba saying that what that lady had told him needs to be carried out, not overlooking baba's order, Amitji asked the Shibpur temple secretery Mr. Probhat Joardar to blow some Shibpur Udi into Amitji''s eyes and lo! the lady called the next morning and says that her baby was able to see everything now and was no longer blind. I strongly felt, our devotion to baba will definately bring baba close to us and vice-versa. No one knows what plans Baba has for us.!!

Om sai.. Sri sai... Jai Jai Sai[/color]

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #307 on: January 25, 2011, 12:00:08 AM »
  • Publish
  • badhiya hai ji.

Om Sai Ram

Offline amitas

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #308 on: January 25, 2011, 01:47:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Adityaji

I too remember Amitji narrating this incident when I was in Shibpur. In fact he has a diary of all reported miracles.
    Another remarkable instance happened when I saw the pictures you posted:
    When I returned from Shibpur, I had a slight regret that I had no pictures of Baba wearing my offered Chhaddar to show my family. Amitji had in fact said that they could give me a picture of Baba in the chhaddar. Anyway, when I saw your picture in front of Bade Baba (Shibpur10) I instantly recognized Baba in the same chhaddar again. Baba so kindly fulfilled my wish and I could show it to all my loved ones.

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #309 on: January 25, 2011, 09:27:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • Here are some of the miracles of the Shibpur Temple I documented them from Amitji...

Experience 1: A female devotee from Madhya Pradesh, India had been going through a lot of trouble having a child. She suffered a miscarriage approximately 16 times. Worried that she may never carry a full-term child she looked for divine intervention. She heard about the Shibpur temple and called Amitji to pray to Baba on her behalf. Amitji consoled the lady saying that she has sought refuge in Baba and sent her Udi from the Shibpur temple. A year later the lady was blessed with a son. She remains ever thankful to Baba for the wonderful gift.

Experience 2: A Delhi based businessman had bought a property and after that he got into trouble regarding the property. He then sent the Shibpur Temple a donation and told Baba if his issue got resolved, he would visit Baba at the Shibpur temple. In a few weeks after this, by Baba’s grace, the issues and disputes on the property got resolved and the gentleman has planned to visit the temple in April 2011.

Experience 3:A couple from Chennai has been issueless for nearly 12 years. Both being doctors, have tried every possible treatment available to enhance the chances of having a baby. There was no hope for them. While surfing the internet, the lady stumbled upon a site that outlined the numerous miracles by Saibaba through the Shibpur temple. At once she resolved to send with love the gold chain she wore around her neck to Baba in Shibpur and pray for a child. She invoked Baba’s grace through Amitji and is now 7 months pregnant. By Baba’s grace we soon hope to hear of her successful delivery.

Experience 4:A USA based devotee was diagnosed with Diabetes. Tired with the constant trouble caused by the disease, the devotee consulted many doctors in the US for relief but to no avail. Then the devotee requested Amitji to pray to Baba for relief. Amitji sent him some UDI from the Shibpur temple along with some Neem leaves from the tree believed to have been planted by Baba at Shibpur. After taking these the devotee now does not suffer from the illness anymore. He is ever grateful to Baba for his love and cure.

Experience 5:Families of two young girls from the village of Shibpur were trying hard to get them married. Given the financial demands of prospective grooms the girls were not able to get a suitable match. One day they approached the Shibpur Temple priest and poured their heart out to him and requested he intercede to Baba for them. The priest prayed to Baba and told the girls that merciful Sai will get them married in three months’ time. By Baba’s grace the girls had gotten married in good families in the stipulated time.

Experience 6:There were two childhood friends who loved each other dearly. After growing up the girl got a job in a local university in Kolkatta and the boy left to work in another country. After some time a misunderstanding arose and the two broke their relationship. The girl depressed agreed to marry a boy of her parents’ choice. A few days after her wedding the misunderstanding was suddenly cleared. The girl felt guilty for the losing the love of her life for something so trivial. She was depressed and called Amitji for help. Amitji disapproved of her request but told her she is free to visit Baba at Shibpur and put her grievance before him and that Baba alone is the one who can best decide for her. The girl and her mother visited Shibpur and the girl prayed to Baba from the bottom of her heart and pleaded to Baba to solve her dilemma.  Later events unfolded such that her husband requested a divorce from her in a months’ time. The girl divorced him and later got married to her child hood sweetheart. The two are very happy and thankful to Baba for taking care of them.
    « Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 09:29:10 AM by bhakta9 »

Offline shalabh

• Blessings 4
    • Om Shree Sai Nathay
    « Reply #310 on: January 26, 2011, 08:55:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • jab  shri  sai ki  daya  drishti  ho ti  haey
    shakti  jagrat  hoti haey
    aur  ham  achambhit  hotey  hein
    SHALABH     BHARADWAJ

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #311 on: February 02, 2011, 08:17:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam,
    Few more pics from my Shibpur visit.

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #312 on: February 02, 2011, 08:20:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • More

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #313 on: February 02, 2011, 08:21:51 AM »
  • Publish
  • previous one was Baba's murti in Dhuni room. The Dutta murti is also placed in Dhuni room. Below is Shibpur Sai murti

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #314 on: February 02, 2011, 08:23:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • more

Facebook Comments