Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shibpur sai baba temple  (Read 249152 times)

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
  • ***Om Sai Ram***
Re: Shibpur sai baba temple
« Reply #765 on: September 20, 2011, 12:28:44 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Ashwini.
    No problem. Let me know incase you need in future.
    Sairam. Please Visit shibpursaibaba.org

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #766 on: September 27, 2011, 04:52:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • OmSaiRam Aditya ji

Thanks for giving us the updates abt Shibpur Sai baba temple, always curious to knw more n more from yurside ....doing such a wonderful job for baba .....keep it up!!

Baba Bless!!

Sai Samarth.........Shraddha Saburi
    Sairam All, :)
    Hope everyone is doing good by Sai's grace. We have a small update and reminder for all the devotees. To keep a track of all the requests and emails we request all the devotees to use the following emails only for further communication.

Emails in English - shibpurtemple@gmail.com
    Emails in Hindi - shibpursaibaba@gmail.com/ shibpurtemple@gmail.com
    You can also make any requests buy submitting your query in this link - http://shibpursaibaba.org/contacts.html

To help us better serve you, kindly specify the purpose of the email in the subject line -
    for example -
    "Udi request"
    "Pooja request"
    "Prayer Request"
    "Annadaan request"
    "Donations sent for ?"

etc -

Sairam
    --
    !! Om Sairam !!
    Please Visit - shibpursaibaba.org
    Email:  shibpursaibaba@gmail.com
    Email: shibpurtemple@gmail.com

"नानक नाम चढदी कला, तेरे पहाणे सर्वद दा भला "

Offline saburi1

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #767 on: October 01, 2011, 03:36:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • DEAR AMITJI,

THANKS AMIT JI....PLZ PRAY FOR ME AND I NEED YOUR BLESSINGS FOR MY PARENTS..I FEEL THAT UR PRAYERS HELPS ME IN MANAGING MA ANXIETY ..I TRUST U , ADITYA JI....I BELIEVE IN YOUR PRAYERS....

THANKS ALOT ...

Offline saisan

• Blessings 7
    • ॐ साई
    « Reply #768 on: October 01, 2011, 01:38:02 PM »
  • Publish
  • dear Amit ji,
    Plz pray for me to get me married to my love its been 6 yrs i am waiting for him ..he still loves me
    i sent prayers before also to u .......but nothng happned...ask baba to relive my pain ...im dying with pain ...hav mercy on me......bless me before its too late
    ॐ साई ॐ साई ॐ साई

Offline Shruti.Sriram

• Blessings 12
    « Reply #769 on: October 01, 2011, 11:48:59 PM »
  • Publish
  • AmitJi,
    please pray to baba to help Sriram get his Visa soon .

baba please jaldi se Sriram ko H1 dilwa dijiye so that we can get married soon. It has been long taht we are wiating. please baba bless us now.
    I promise baba if Sriram gets his visa, i will donate to Shibpur Saibaba temple.

Please baba help us and bless us.
    OmSaiRam

Offline saburi1

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #770 on: October 03, 2011, 11:33:08 PM »
  • Publish
  • REHAM NAZAR KARO AB MORE SAI..TUM BIN NAHI KOI MAA BAAP BHAI...REHAM NAZAR KARO AB MORE SAI....

BABAJI I NEED U HELP ...IAM DEVELOPING INSECURITIES AND MY LEVEL OF CONFIDENCE IS DOWN ...NEED UR POWER N SUPPORT...

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #771 on: October 11, 2011, 09:11:59 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam devotees,
    Hope everyone is doing good. Well here is an Invitation from Amitji as his son "Sai Garv" is being blessed with the "Annaprashan" ceremony - which means feeding the child with the food for the 1st time. This is ceremony will conducted on Nov.13th 2011 in Krishnagar and 15th Nov in Shibpur. So Amitji Invites anyone who is interested can comedown.

In this regard Amitji will be very busy from Oct. 25th 2011 to Nov 20th 2011 and so he has requested that he will not be able to make it to the temple if anyone wants to visit the temple and meet him there. Also please keep this in mind when you call him during this time and you if don't get to speak to him, he might give you a call back later :)

A SINCERE REQUEST:
    Amitji has many a times made this request and wanted this to be clear that those who want to visit the temple should call Amitji atleat 1-2 weeks before their arrival as Shibpur being a remote village its very hard to manage the accommodation, food and other resources. All this is personally done by Amitji. Also the only lodge accessible is at a 15Kms drive from the Shibpur temple. So, please keep this in mind. We sincerely plead all the devotees not to expect any food or accommodation if you fail to talk to Amitij before reaching the temple. Please do not take it otherwise.

Thank you all. Take care.

--
    !!Om Sai Ram!!
    Please Visit -         shibpursaibaba.org
    Email (Eng/Hindi): shibpurtemple@gmail.com And/Or
    Email (Hindi):        shibpursaibaba@gmail.com

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #772 on: October 15, 2011, 10:42:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam everyone,
    Hope everyone is doing good. There was an update from Shibpur temple today that the YOUTH AFFIARS MINISTER of  West Bengal Govt. had Innagurated the SHIBPUR BABA MANDIR today at 4.00PM IST.

The photos and all other updates will be updated soon!

Take care

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #773 on: October 22, 2011, 11:59:51 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Everyone,
    We are happy to say that the new room for Shibpur baba has been innagurated on Oct 15th. Please see the photos in my next post.

A Note from Amitji, as earlier mentioned regarding Amitji's son's Annaprashann ceremony this Oct-Nov, please keep in mind that AMitji will be busy from Oct 25th to Nov 15th. If any one is planning to visit the temple, you can still but Amitji may not be available to meet you at the temple or arrange any accomodation and food there. However, you can try calling him anytime. May Baba bless us all. Take care.

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #774 on: November 11, 2011, 10:12:55 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam,
    Please see the new shibpur temple photos by clicking on this link -

http://shibpursaibaba.org/gallery8.html

May sai bless uss all.
    Amitji thanks all the devotees to make this happen.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #775 on: November 11, 2011, 10:16:59 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam Aditya ji,

Baba's blessings. Thanks for sharing Shibpur SaiBaba. Baba has indeed come in this form to bless us all.

Thanks so much...

JaiSaiRam
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #776 on: November 15, 2011, 01:20:19 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Devotees,
    Hope everyone is doing good. As everyone knows that with all your support/help and Baba's grace, the thatched structure of Shibpur Baba's room is now fully built into a pakka construction. Amitji thanks everyone of you who made this happen.

The next venture that is going to take place with Baba's wish is to build the "Gopuram" on the top of the " Bade Baba Mandir" which is located at the main enterence of the Shibpur Temple. So, Amitji looks at this as the next very big and important thing for the temple and thereby requests for help to all the devotees to make this venture happen.

The construction is supposed to start in december and to be completed on or before April 2012 (i.e before the shibpur saibaba festival in april 2012). We kindly request all the devotees to help us out in this event. Rest is Baba's grace and wish.

Sairam to all and Take care. Thank you all. :)

Note: Gopuram or Gopura, is a monumental tower, usually ornate, at the entrance of any temple, especially in Southern India. This forms a prominent feature of Koils, Hindu temples of the Dravidian style.[1] They are topped by the kalasam, a bulbous stone finial.

Offline PINKI

• Blessings 1
    • Sabka maalik ek
    « Reply #777 on: November 29, 2011, 12:34:37 PM »
  • Publish
  • Jai sairam everyone,
    I am back after a long time.As my elder daughter has started going to school so was keeping very busy.Though I didn't come to this forum often still I became very close to baba and used to talk and pray to him everyday.Today I just was browsing through my old posts in the shibpur temple section and came upon one of my problems........which was regarding my husband, his bad habits and his behaviour after our second daughter was born.I think I had talked about these problems of mine sometime in may this year and left everything to baba, forgetting about it completely.

Saibhakts you would be surprised to know what all happened during these 6 months......baba solved some of my husbands problems thereby making him tension free which in turn changed his behaviour towards me.He left smoking all of a sudden and he loves our little angel like anything.I would like to thank baba from the bottom of my heart for bringing about these changes.Infact I am shocked to read the post wherein I had mentioned about my problems coz things have really changed over these six months and I didn't even realize it.I know baba took complete care of me during these difficult times and is still doing so.When I look back I don't even feel that these problems had ever come into my life.

These difficult times have brought me close to baba and I keep communicating with him.I also wanted baba's udi desperately which I got last month as my mom sent it through my husband when he went to India on an official trip.Some of my problems are still there like the financial crisis which we are facing because of my husband's bad decisions is still there.Though I would like it to be solved very soon but at the same time I would want my husband to value money and my side of the family whom he has ignored like anything and it really hurts me.

I hope baba listens and brings my husband on right path......hopefully I will again come to this forum for thanking baba once again for answering my prayers.
    PINKI

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #778 on: November 29, 2011, 01:17:03 PM »
  • Publish
  • Nice to read about your experience :)

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #779 on: November 30, 2011, 10:15:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • Please read a recent miracle from a Sai Devotee -

I am a Sai devotee from USA.
    I read about Shibpur temple and miracles of Baba at Shibpur temple through Hetalji's blog.
    I saved picture of Baba at Shibpur temple on to my computer.
    After reading one experience of a devotee at Shibpur temple on Hetalji's blog, I prayed to Baba that Baba if I
    get job by your grace I'll donate some money to Shibpur temple.
    Baba fulfilled my wish it is a great miracle in my life.I got a very good jobby Baba grace.It is not because of my
    talent it is completely by Baba grace.I love you Baba.
    He is so kind to his devotees.I do not know how to express my gratitude to him.
    All I can do is surrender myself completely to Baba and pray for Sharanagathi at his feet.

Facebook Comments