Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shibpur sai baba temple  (Read 244793 times)

Offline SOWMYA_4

• Blessings 4
Re: Shibpur sai baba temple
« Reply #120 on: May 20, 2010, 05:26:59 AM »
  • Publish
  • SAIRAM

For Shibpur temple, the Shirdi sansthan chairman 'Jayant sasane' has signed a letter.. I am attaching the same :)
    *Mere Malik sai*

Tu Karta Woh Hai Joh Tu Chahta Hai, Par Hota Woh Hai jo SAI Chahte Hai.
    Tu Woh Kar Joh SAI Chahte Hai, Phir Woh Hoga jo Tu Chahta Hai

Offline lms

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #121 on: May 20, 2010, 05:34:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • SAI
    SAI
    SAI
    SAI
    SAI
    SAI
    SAI
    SAI
    SAI

Offline HARSHAYU G DESAI

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #122 on: May 20, 2010, 05:42:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram.
    may baba bless you sowmyaji and all his devotees.om sai ram.

Offline pranks1978

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #123 on: May 20, 2010, 06:12:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sairam om sairam om sairam om sairam om sairam om sairam om sairam om sairam om sairam
    om sairam om sairam om sairam om sairam om sairam om sairam om sairam om sairam om sairam
    om sairam om sairam om sairam om sairam om sairam om sairam om sairam om sairam om sairam

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #124 on: May 20, 2010, 07:00:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam Sowmya,

Baba blessings. wonderful to read another leeela of our Shibpur Saibaba. Thanks for sharing the same. You are really a blessed soul and beloved child of Baba. through you we are getting Baba's blessings and thanks for attaching the beautiful picture of Baba. Whenever Baba is seen wearing green or blue shawl I take it as immediate blessing for my prayers. Thanks again for contributing all your experiences and information about Shibpur saiBaba temple. Sai bless you always.

JaiSaiRam

Sairam

Today i want to share a beautiful experience i had with Shibpur saibaba
    I had Order for silver Mala(with silver Bilwa leaves and Rudraksh) for Baba ..I wanted to Offer to Baba on Ramanavami day(as its his Birthday also)..in the temple near my Home. I Got Mala and offered to Baba on Ramanavami day..
    Since there were performing abhishek for baba they told they will put the mala later.. so that day evening i went to temple again in excitement  that baba will be wearing mala.. but they had decorated his feet with this mala..Then i got to know that Mala is small for the Idol and i felt sad but immediately i decided that i will get big one for baba and asked the measurements..I was supposed to return the mala and get big one instead. then i thought i will send it to shibpur baba but i was very much worried that it should not be short here also..Then thought in my mind if baba wants to wear he will definately wear.. its not the matter of size .. here he just expects only love from us..so i sent it to shibpur..

And Now baba is wearing it:-) and Amit ji told me..it will put on baba forever... no words to thanks Baba and Amit ji...
    I am happy that Baba accepted my small gift so nicely... :) :) :)

I have attached the pic also ;D

Love you sai

Sairam
    Sowmya

« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 07:27:18 AM by subhasrini »
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #125 on: May 20, 2010, 07:32:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam Aditya ji,

Baba blessings. Thanks for attaching the flyer of ShibpurSaiBaba temple. I will certainly send to all my friends and realtives and request them to offer any kind of amount. Baba bless you

jaiSaiRam

Sairam all devotees,

Well in my efforts for this temple i have created a Flyer kind of this so that we can distribute this in all the baba temples or give it to interested candidates. please Please take a look at this flyer and provide me any feedback ay my email address in the flyer or post a reply.

this help would be greatly appreciated. Sowmyaji i need you to bless this for me please.

check the attachment for the flyer.

[
    « Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 10:17:34 AM by subhasrini »
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline sis

• Blessings 7
    « Reply #126 on: May 20, 2010, 03:40:19 PM »
  • Publish
  • thnks somya ji,to posting touching post,may baba bless us soon,jai sai ram

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #127 on: May 20, 2010, 04:14:00 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam All, :)
     I have made few updates/modification in the Shibpur Sai Mandir Flyer. Attached is the copy of this. So all the devotees if you have time please give your inputs so that we can start the work on this!

May baba bless all.

Sairam :)

:) Om Sai .. Sri Sai... Jai Jai Sai :)
    Sairam. Please Visit shibpursaibaba.org

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #128 on: May 25, 2010, 09:36:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Sowmyaji,

I got a thought... what if we include the "Shibpur Sai Mandir" information in the Samarpan Magazine? Creating a a whole new section with all the related information will be a great way to let people knpw about the mandir!

Please let me know your inputs!

Sairam

Offline saiputra

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #129 on: May 26, 2010, 02:27:06 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram......jai deva jald se mujhe shibpur Bula lo deva I wanna see u deva feel u dere jai sai ram..
    jai sai ram jai sai shyam
    jai deva

Offline SOWMYA_4

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #130 on: May 26, 2010, 10:32:48 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Sowmyaji,

I got a thought... what if we include the "Shibpur Sai Mandir" information in the Samarpan Magazine? Creating a a whole new section with all the related information will be a great way to let people knpw about the mandir!

Please let me know your inputs!

Sairam

sairam Aditya,
    Nice.. very nice thought.. Sab Baba ki Marzi..I am very happy if we can include in Sai samarpan Magazine..

In Bangalore we have sai Spiritual center started by Radhakrishana swami ji.. i met a senior person few days back there and shared few miracles about this temple.. he was very happy and told he will include it in "saipadananda" Magazine...

Everything Is Baba's wish..I pray to Baba to guide us.. Bless us in all this..

Sairam
    Happy Baba's day to all and Happy Buddha Poornima...
    « Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 10:47:04 PM by SOWMYA_4 »
    *Mere Malik sai*

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #131 on: May 27, 2010, 10:04:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Sowmya.. :)

This is really nice to hear.... well i will frame up something for the Samarpan Magazine and will email you. you can verify from your side.. add/edit as you wish and them we can email the editor.

Sairam

Offline saiputra

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #132 on: May 27, 2010, 02:02:16 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thank u so vry much Aditya n saumyaji for sharing such a valuable information wid us.....thnk u may deva bless u alws....jai sai ram
    jai sai ram jai sai shyam
    jai deva

Offline SOWMYA_4

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #133 on: June 03, 2010, 05:53:01 AM »
  • Publish
  • SAIRAM Happy Baba's day
    Happy Guruwar

Baba's beautiful leela in Shibpur :)

Recently  Baba again showed that he response to everyone's call if its done in faith and devotion.
    Baba blessed a woman with baby boy..for whom doctor has said ts impossible to have child
    story is as follows :)
    Baby's  mother during her childhood has got some infection which was so critical that doctor had said to her after marriage if she wants to have child its impossible.

Husband fought with his family to get married to her..and they faced very horrible situation and her in laws were very unhappy with marriage and warned her they will remove her from their house.. Her mother in law heard about shibpur temple came and prayed to baba to bless his son and daugter in law..soon after Couple were blessed with Baby boy :D

But newborn developed jaundice..and now again doctor left hope and finally last week family came to shibpur Baba temple and placed boy near baba's feet and boy who was crying restlessly shopped its cry and sleept there peacefully for some time.. later he was made to drink baba's udhi water.. and Boy's grandfather  prayed to Baba "You have gifted this child..  if you want  to bless then save this child.. else its your wish" .They offered pooja and came back

and slowly boy's condition started improving and now doctors confirmed he is out of danger and no trace of jaundice

I am attaching boy's pic  :D
    *Mere Malik sai*

Offline saideewani

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #134 on: June 03, 2010, 06:03:52 AM »
  • Publish
  • sai ram Sowmya ji ..a very nice experience.Baba is always kind to his children.

Facebook Comments