Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shibpur sai baba temple  (Read 246978 times)

Offline PINKI

• Blessings 1
  • Sabka maalik ek
Re: Shibpur sai baba temple
« Reply #480 on: April 17, 2011, 04:52:27 PM »
  • Publish
  • This is for the information of all the bhaktas that i was blessed with a healthy baby girl on 7th of april, thursday.Few of my wishes were fulfilled and few weren't but still i am happy and want baba to help me in recovering fast so that i can take care of my kids.Though i had a normal delivery, as i had wished, i have got quite a few stitches and am struggling with my health.Everyone pls pray for my speedy recovery so that i become fine soon and take care of my responsibilities.

Thanks everyone for praying for me.....specially amit ji.......i need them once more.
    PINKI

Offline tanu_12

• Blessings 19
    • "I AM HERE IN YOUR HEART"
    « Reply #481 on: April 17, 2011, 08:51:13 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

Congratulations Pinkiji. . May baba bless ur cute baby. . Dont worry everything wil b alright. . 

JAI SAI RAM
    Man Ke Gehre Andhiyare Me "Sai" Naam Diye Jaisa

Give Light, and the darkness will disappear of itself...

Offline PINKI

• Blessings 1
    • Sabka maalik ek
    « Reply #482 on: April 18, 2011, 06:42:36 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thanks tanu_12...........!!! Baba pls help me recover soon......i feel very weak sometimes.Pls...........be with meas always and bless  me with speedy recovery.
    PINKI

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #483 on: April 18, 2011, 08:35:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam ,
    Comgratulations Pinkiji. May Baba bless you and your family.
    Sairam. Please Visit shibpursaibaba.org

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #484 on: April 18, 2011, 08:54:36 AM »
  • Publish
  • Congratulations Pinkiji!!! I am very happy for you. May Baba bless your whole family with happiness especially the little one.... Fear not.. baba is with you my dear helping you heal faster.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #485 on: April 18, 2011, 09:19:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam Pinki ji,

Congrats!Baba's blessings to you and your family and special blessings for the new born. I am so happy that you had a normal and safe delivery. Your child is born on a thursday. Baba has been with you and made it happen on His auspicious day. Take complete rest and take care of your baby. Thanks for informing us.

JaiSaiRam

OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA

This is for the information of all the bhaktas that i was blessed with a healthy baby girl on 7th of april, thursday.Few of my wishes were fulfilled and few weren't but still i am happy and want baba to help me in recovering fast so that i can take care of my kids.Though i had a normal delivery, as i had wished, i have got quite a few stitches and am struggling with my health.Everyone pls pray for my speedy recovery so that i become fine soon and take care of my responsibilities.

Thanks everyone for praying for me.....specially amit ji.......i need them once more.

A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #486 on: April 18, 2011, 11:11:18 AM »
  • Publish
  • Today, I wanted to share another experience of Shibpur Saibaba as told to me by Amitji :
    Their lives on the outskirts of Shibpur a well-to-do Muslim gentlemen. He was residing in Shibpur for a while but in the past three to four years he noticed a great number of people coming to Shibpur by car or bus. He began to wonder what could possibly be in Shibpur that so many outsiders made their way there.  This gentleman had been diagnosed with a heart ailment and his physical strength coupled with his age did not make surgery a fruitful option. He went to Delhi and another metro to seek second opinion from other reputed doctors. With no hope left, he decided to go to Haj.
    Upon completion of Haj he went to his son’s home in Mumbai. There he saw the picture of Shibpur Saibaba and got to know from his son about how the temple came about. One night as he lay looking at the picture, he began to see a yellow light glowing from Baba’s heart. This continued for the next few nights. Then he suddenly had to be admitted to a hospital in Mumbai and underwent another surgery… not heart related. Upon checking with the doctor the doctor said his heart ailment no longer was an issue. The doctor could not find any traces of the disease. The man returned to Shibpur and for the first time entered the temple and prayed to Baba giving him Thanks! 

Offline PINKI

• Blessings 1
    • Sabka maalik ek
    « Reply #487 on: April 18, 2011, 04:28:48 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thanks everyone for your wishes..........!!!

Very nice experience bhakta9.......thanks for sharing it.

om sai ram.
    PINKI

Offline jaya.visu

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #488 on: April 20, 2011, 03:51:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • congrats .....Pinki....

Thank you bhakta9...you shared good exp..thanks a lot...

I am also wating for baba blessings ..I am sinceyerly plraying baba..please cure my mother.....

I am going to shibpur on May 13th...baba please take care of my parents...you are only one to them...

jai sairam

Offline bhakta9

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #489 on: April 20, 2011, 07:28:29 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Jaya,

We are also praying for your mom and pinkiji...I hope you have a good trip to Shibpur... Just a tip, It is a long drive about 4 hours from the airport to Shibpur and restrooms are not readily available on the way...

Also, I am sure you must already have called Amitji at +919800500014 to make your staying/food arrangements.

May Baba bless all especially your mom and heal her with his love... Please do share your experience with us...

Sai Ram

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #490 on: April 20, 2011, 11:33:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam Jaya ji,

Baba's blessings. I sincerely pray and request SaiBaba to give you immense darshan and make your amma alright soon. Baba has indeed heard all your prayers and planning a trip for you. I am so happy that you will be visiting Shibpur SaiBaba and make sure to sit under the neem tree and pray Baba for your mother. Try to get some neem leaves and have it in your home. Baba will ward off any danger.
    Have a wonderful darshan and kindly share your experience with us. Looking fwd to hear from you.

Thank you Baba for giving Jaya ji  an opportunity  to have your darshan at Shibpur.

OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA

OM SAI OM SAI OM SAI OM SAO OM SAI OM SAI OM SAI

congrats .....Pinki....

Thank you bhakta9...you shared good exp..thanks a lot...

I am also wating for baba blessings ..I am sinceyerly plraying baba..please cure my mother.....

I am going to shibpur on May 13th...baba please take care of my parents...you are only one to them...

jai sairam
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline PINKI

• Blessings 1
    • Sabka maalik ek
    « Reply #491 on: April 20, 2011, 12:24:40 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you so much jaya ji.....!!! Don't worry baba will listen to your prayers..........he helped me all along in most difficult situation.Once i recover fully i will share every experience of mine in detail.Have faith on him..........concentrate on god rather than the problem and simultaneously do your duties as daughter as well.Curing your mom is baba's look out now........you just take care of your mom and remember and chant baba's name.

Thanks bhakta9, subhashriniji, adityaji, tanu_12 and all the devotees who prayed for me.There is immense power in selfless prayers.I am so thankful to baba that he gifted my daughter on a thursday (i was admitted with labour pains on wednesday morning) through normal delivery................and amazingly my daughter was born at 1.00am swedish time.......which coincided with "kakad aarti" timings in shirdi.

i am yet  to recover fully but have full faith on baba that he will take care of me.

om sai nathaya namah
    PINKI

Offline aditya18aug

• Blessings 2
    • ***Om Sai Ram***
    « Reply #492 on: April 20, 2011, 12:49:08 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Pinkiji,
    If you have Baba's Udi of Shibpur... DO consume it daily with some water and you will be fine. Dont worry is baba is watching over you. You will recover soon.

Take care.
    Sairam
    Sairam. Please Visit shibpursaibaba.org

Offline tanu_12

• Blessings 19
    • "I AM HERE IN YOUR HEART"
    « Reply #493 on: April 20, 2011, 01:50:07 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

I M SO HAPPY BY READING THIS TWO NEWS THAT JAYA IS SOON GOING TO VISIT SHIBPUR N PINKI JI HAS GIVEN BIRTH TO BABY GIRL ON THURSDAY.... PINKI JI BABAJI'S LEELAS R AMAZING U WILL NEVER NO WAT WUD BE THE NEXT PLAN FOR U BY BABA.... MAY GOD BLESS U WITH LOTS OF HAPPINESS........

JAYA JI PLS NEVER FORGET TO SHARE UR EXPERIENCE OF SHIBPUR VISIT V R EAGER TO READ IT.......

MAY BABA BLESS UR MOTHER WITH GUD HEALTH

JAI SAI RAM.............
    Man Ke Gehre Andhiyare Me "Sai" Naam Diye Jaisa

Give Light, and the darkness will disappear of itself...

Offline sushmakomandur

• Blessings 3
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #494 on: April 20, 2011, 10:50:06 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai ram Sowmya,
    I logged into to sai mandhir after so long,I think he made me to log in to see these wonderful experiences.
    Thanks for sharing.
    May Baba bless u and bless all.
    Jai Sai Ram!

Sushma Komandur.

He who casts aside his egoism and thanks HIM (GOD)
     and he who trusts HIM (GOD) entirely will have his
    shackles removed and will obtain Liberation".-Shr Sai Baba

Facebook Comments