Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)  (Read 607685 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)
« Reply #2205 on: November 04, 2016, 07:41:02 AM »
  • Publish

ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
    रागु देवगंधारी महला ९ ॥
    Raag Dayv-Gandhaaree, Ninth Mehl:
    यह मनु नैक न कहिओ करै ॥
    This mind does not follow my advice one tiny bit.
    सीख सिखाइ रहिओ अपनी सी दुरमति ते न टरै ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    I am so tired of giving it instructions - it will not refrain from its evil-mindedness. ||1||Pause||
    मदि माइआ कै भइओ बावरो हरि जसु नहि उचरै ॥
    It has gone insane with the intoxication of Maya; it does not chant the Lord's Praise.
    करि परपंचु जगत कउ डहकै अपनो उदरु भरै ॥१॥
    Practicing deception, it tries to cheat the world, and so it fills its belly. ||1||
    सुआन पूछ जिउ होइ न सूधो कहिओ न कान धरै ॥
    Like a dog's tail, it cannot be straightened; it will not listen to what I tell it.
    कहु नानक भजु राम नाम नित जा ते काजु सरै ॥२॥१॥
    Says Nanak, vibrate forever the Name of the Lord, and all your affairs shall be adjusted. ||2||1||

[November 4, 2016, Friday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 536)
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2206 on: November 13, 2016, 12:01:10 PM »
  • Publish

बिलावल की वार महला ४
    Vaar Of Bilaaval, Fourth Mehl:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    सलोक मः ४ ॥
    Shalok, Fourth Mehl:
    हरि उतमु हरि प्रभु गाविआ करि नादु बिलावलु रागु ॥
    I sing of the sublime Lord, the Lord God, in the melody of Raag Bilaaval.
    उपदेसु गुरू सुणि मंनिआ धुरि मसतकि पूरा भागु ॥
    Hearing the Guru's Teachings, I obey them; this is the pre-ordained destiny written upon my forehead.
    सभ दिनसु रैणि गुण उचरै हरि हरि हरि उरि लिव लागु ॥
    All day and night, I chant the Glorious Praises of the Lord, Har, Har, Har; within my heart, I am lovingly attuned to Him.
    सभु तनु मनु हरिआ होइआ मनु खिड़िआ हरिआ बागु ॥
    My body and mind are totally rejuvenated, and the garden of my mind has blossomed forth in lush abundance.
    अगिआनु अंधेरा मिटि गइआ गुर चानणु गिआनु चरागु ॥
    The darkness of ignorance has been dispelled, with the light of the lamp of the Guru's wisdom. Servant Nanak lives by beholding the Lord.
    जनु नानकु जीवै देखि हरि इक निमख घड़ी मुखि लागु ॥१॥
    Let me behold Your face, for a moment, even an instant! ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    बिलावलु तब ही कीजीऐ जब मुखि होवै नामु ॥
    Be happy and sing in Bilaaval, when the Naam, the Name of the Lord, is in your mouth.
    राग नाद सबदि सोहणे जा लागै सहजि धिआनु ॥
    The melody and music, and the Word of the Shabad are beautiful, when one focuses his meditation on the celestial Lord.
    राग नाद छोडि हरि सेवीऐ ता दरगह पाईऐ मानु ॥
    So leave behind the melody and music, and serve the Lord; then, you shall obtain honor in the Court of the Lord.
    नानक गुरमुखि ब्रहमु बीचारीऐ चूकै मनि अभिमानु ॥२॥
    O Nanak, as Gurmukh, contemplate God, and rid your mind of egotistical pride. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    तू हरि प्रभु आपि अगमु है सभि तुधु उपाइआ ॥
    O Lord God, You Yourself are inaccessible; You formed everything.
    तू आपे आपि वरतदा सभु जगतु सबाइआ ॥
    You Yourself are totally permeating and pervading the entire universe.
    तुधु आपे ताड़ी लाईऐ आपे गुण गाइआ ॥
    You Yourself are absorbed in the state of deep meditation; You Yourself sing Your Glorious Praises.
    हरि धिआवहु भगतहु दिनसु राति अंति लए छडाइआ ॥
    Meditate on the Lord, O devotees, day and night; He shall deliver you in the end.
    जिनि सेविआ तिनि सुखु पाइआ हरि नामि समाइआ ॥१॥
    Those who serve the Lord, find peace; they are absorbed in the Name of the Lord. ||1||

[November 5, 2016, Saturday 05:30 AM. IST]    (Page: 849)
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2207 on: November 13, 2016, 12:09:23 PM »
  • Publish

रामकली महला ५ ॥
    Raamkalee, Fifth Mehl:
    रुण झुणो सबदु अनाहदु नित उठि गाईऐ संतन कै ॥
    Rise early each morning, and with the Saints, sing the melodious harmony, the unstruck sound current of the Shabad.
    किलविख सभि दोख बिनासनु हरि नामु जपीऐ गुर मंतन कै ॥
    All sins and sufferings are erased chanting the Lord's Name, under Guru's Instructions.
    हरि नामु लीजै अमिउ पीजै रैणि दिनसु अराधीऐ ॥
    Dwell upon the Lord's Name, and drink in the Nectar; day and night, worship and adore Him.
    जोग दान अनेक किरिआ लगि चरण कमलह साधीऐ ॥
    The merits of Yoga, charity and religious rituals are obtained by grasping His lotus feet.
    भाउ भगति दइआल मोहन दूख सगले परहरै ॥
    Loving devotion to the merciful, enticing Lord takes away all pain.
    बिनवंति नानक तरै सागरु धिआइ सुआमी नरहरै ॥१॥
    Prays Nanak, cross over the world-ocean, meditating on the Lord, your Lord and Master. ||1||
    सुख सागर गोबिंद सिमरणु भगत गावहि गुण तेरे राम ॥
    Meditation on the Lord of the Universe is an ocean of peace; Your devotees sing Your Glorious Praises, Lord.
    अनद मंगल गुर चरणी लागे पाए सूख घनेरे राम ॥
    Ecstasy, bliss and great happiness are obtained by grasping hold of the Guru's feet.
    सुख निधानु मिलिआ दूख हरिआ क्रिपा करि प्रभि राखिआ ॥
    Meeting with the treasure of peace, their pains are taken away; granting His Grace, God protects them.
    हरि चरण लागा भ्रमु भउ भागा हरि नामु रसना भाखिआ ॥
    Those who grasp the Lord's feet - their fears and doubts run away, and they chant the Name of the Lord.
    हरि एकु चितवै प्रभु एकु गावै हरि एकु द्रिसटी आइआ ॥
    He thinks of the One Lord, and he sings of the One God; he gazes upon the One Lord alone.
    बिनवंति नानक प्रभि करी किरपा पूरा सतिगुरु पाइआ ॥२॥
    Prays Nanak, God has granted His Grace, and I have found the Perfect True Guru. ||2||
    मिलि रहीऐ प्रभ साध जना मिलि हरि कीरतनु सुनीऐ राम ॥
    Meet with the holy, humble servants of God; meeting with the Lord, listen to the Kirtan of His Praises.
    दइआल प्रभू दामोदर माधो अंतु न पाईऐ गुनीऐ राम ॥
    God is the Merciful Master, the Lord of wealth; there is no end to His Virtues.
    दइआल दुख हर सरणि दाता सगल दोख निवारणो ॥
    The Merciful Lord is the Dispeller of pain, the Giver of Sanctuary, the Eradicator of all evil.
    मोह सोग विकार बिखड़े जपत नाम उधारणो ॥
    Emotional attachment, sorrow, corruption and pain - chanting the Naam, the Name of the Lord, one is saved from these.
    सभि जीअ तेरे प्रभू मेरे करि किरपा सभ रेण थीवा ॥
    All beings are Yours, O my God; bless me with Your Mercy, that I may become the dust under the feet of all men.
    बिनवंति नानक प्रभ मइआ कीजै नामु तेरा जपि जीवा ॥३॥
    Prays Nanak, O God, be kind to me, that I may chant Your Name, and live. ||3||
    राखि लीए प्रभि भगत जना अपणी चरणी लाए राम ॥
    God saves His humble devotees, attaching them to His feet.
    आठ पहर अपना प्रभु सिमरह एको नामु धिआए राम ॥
    Twenty-four hours a day, they meditate in remembrance on their God; they meditae on the One Name.
    धिआइ सो प्रभु तरे भवजल रहे आवण जाणा ॥
    Meditating on that God, they cross over the terrifying world-ocean, and their comings and goings cease.
    सदा सुखु कलिआण कीरतनु प्रभ लगा मीठा भाणा ॥
    They enjoy eternal peace and pleasure, singing the Kirtan of God's Praises; His Will seems so sweet to them.
    सभ इछ पुंनी आस पूरी मिले सतिगुर पूरिआ ॥
    All my desires are fulfilled, meeting with the Perfect True Guru.
    बिनवंति नानक प्रभि आपि मेले फिरि नाही दूख विसूरिआ ॥४॥३॥
    Prays Nanak, God has blended me with Himself; I shall never suffer pain or sorrow again. ||4||3||

[November 6, 2016, Sunday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 925)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2208 on: November 13, 2016, 12:16:44 PM »
  • Publish

सलोक मः ५ ॥
    Shalok, Fifth Mehl:
    अम्रित बाणी अमिउ रसु अम्रितु हरि का नाउ ॥
    The Bani of the Guru's Word is Ambrosial Nectar; its taste is sweet. The Name of the Lord is Ambrosial Nectar.
    मनि तनि हिरदै सिमरि हरि आठ पहर गुण गाउ ॥
    Meditate in remembrance on the Lord in your mind, body and heart; twenty-four hours a day, sing His Glorious Praises.
    उपदेसु सुणहु तुम गुरसिखहु सचा इहै सुआउ ॥
    Listen to these Teachings, O Sikhs of the Guru. This is the true purpose of life.
    जनमु पदारथु सफलु होइ मन महि लाइहु भाउ ॥
    This priceless human life will be made fruitful; embrace love for the Lord in your mind.
    सूख सहज आनदु घणा प्रभ जपतिआ दुखु जाइ ॥
    Celestial peace and absolute bliss come when one meditates on God - suffering is dispelled.
    नानक नामु जपत सुखु ऊपजै दरगह पाईऐ थाउ ॥१॥
    O Nanak, chanting the Naam, the Name of the Lord, peace wells up, and one obtains a place in the Court of the Lord. ||1||
    मः ५ ॥
    Fifth Mehl:
    नानक नामु धिआईऐ गुरु पूरा मति देइ ॥
    O Nanak, meditate on the Naam, the Name of the Lord; this is the Teaching imparted by the Perfect Guru.
    भाणै जप तप संजमो भाणै ही कढि लेइ ॥
    In the Lord's Will, they practice meditation, austerity and self-discipline; in the Lord's Will, they are released.
    भाणै जोनि भवाईऐ भाणै बखस करेइ ॥
    In the Lord's Will, they are made to wander in reincarnation; in the Lord's Will, they are forgiven.
    भाणै दुखु सुखु भोगीऐ भाणै करम करेइ ॥
    In the Lord's Will, pain and pleasure are experienced; in the Lord's Will, actions are performed.
    भाणै मिटी साजि कै भाणै जोति धरेइ ॥
    In the Lord's Will, clay is fashioned into form; in the Lord's Will, His Light is infused into it.
    भाणै भोग भोगाइदा भाणै मनहि करेइ ॥
    In the Lord's Will, enjoyments are enjoyed; in the Lord's Will, these enjoyments are denied.
    भाणै नरकि सुरगि अउतारे भाणै धरणि परेइ ॥
    In the Lord's Will, they are incarnated in heaven and hell; in the Lord's Will, they fall to the ground.
    भाणै ही जिसु भगती लाए नानक विरले हे ॥२॥
    In the Lord's Will, they are committed to His devotional worship and Praise; O Nanak, how rare are these! ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    वडिआई सचे नाम की हउ जीवा सुणि सुणे ॥
    Hearing, hearing of the glorious greatness of the True Name, I live.
    पसू परेत अगिआन उधारे इक खणे ॥
    Even ignorant beasts and goblins can be saved, in an instant.
    दिनसु रैणि तेरा नाउ सदा सद जापीऐ ॥
    Day and night, chant the Name, forever and ever.
    त्रिसना भुख विकराल नाइ तेरै ध्रापीऐ ॥
    The most horrible thirst and hunger is satisfied through Your Name, O Lord.
    रोगु सोगु दुखु वंञै जिसु नाउ मनि वसै ॥
    Disease, sorrow and pain run away, when the Name dwells within the mind.
    तिसहि परापति लालु जो गुर सबदी रसै ॥
    He alone attains his Beloved, who loves the Word of the Guru's Shabad.
    खंड ब्रहमंड बेअंत उधारणहारिआ ॥
    The worlds and solar systems are saved by the Infinite Lord.
    तेरी सोभा तुधु सचे मेरे पिआरिआ ॥१२॥
    Your glory is Yours alone, O my Beloved True Lord. ||12||

[November 7, 2016, Monday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 963)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2209 on: November 14, 2016, 12:12:12 PM »
  • Publish

टोडी महला ५ ॥
    Todee, Fifth Mehl:
    हरि बिसरत सदा खुआरी ॥
    Forgetting the Lord, one is ruined forever.
    ता कउ धोखा कहा बिआपै जा कउ ओट तुहारी ॥ रहाउ ॥
    How can anyone be deceived, who has Your Support, O Lord? ||Pause||
    बिनु सिमरन जो जीवनु बलना सरप जैसे अरजारी ॥
    Without meditating in remembrance on the Lord, life is like a burning fire, even if one lives long, like a snake.
    नव खंडन को राजु कमावै अंति चलैगो हारी ॥१॥
    One may rule over the nine regions of the earth, but in the end, he shall have to depart, losing the game of life. ||1||
    गुण निधान गुण तिन ही गाए जा कउ किरपा धारी ॥
    He alone sings the Glorious Praises of the Lord, the treasure of virtue, upon whom the Lord showers His Grace.
    सो सुखीआ धंनु उसु जनमा नानक तिसु बलिहारी ॥२॥२॥
    He is at peace, and his birth is blessed; Nanak is a sacrifice to him. ||2||2||

[November 8, 2016, Tuesday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 711)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2210 on: November 14, 2016, 12:17:51 PM »
  • Publish

धनासरी छंत महला ४ घरु १
    Dhanaasaree, Chhant, Fourth Mehl, First House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    हरि जीउ क्रिपा करे ता नामु धिआईऐ जीउ ॥
    When the Dear Lord grants His Grace, one meditates on the Naam, the Name of the Lord.
    सतिगुरु मिलै सुभाइ सहजि गुण गाईऐ जीउ ॥
    Meeting the True Guru, through loving faith and devotion, one intuitively sings the Glorious Praises of the Lord.
    गुण गाइ विगसै सदा अनदिनु जा आपि साचे भावए ॥
    Singing His Glorious Praises continually, night and day, one blossoms forth, when it is pleasing to the True Lord.
    अहंकारु हउमै तजै माइआ सहजि नामि समावए ॥
    Egotism, self-conceit and Maya are forsaken, and he is intuitively absorbed into the Naam.
    आपि करता करे सोई आपि देइ त पाईऐ ॥
    The Creator Himself acts; when He gives, then we receive.
    हरि जीउ क्रिपा करे ता नामु धिआईऐ जीउ ॥१॥
    When the Dear Lord grants His Grace, we meditate on the Naam. ||1||
    अंदरि साचा नेहु पूरे सतिगुरै जीउ ॥
    Deep within, I feel true love for the Perfect True Guru.
    हउ तिसु सेवी दिनु राति मै कदे न वीसरै जीउ ॥
    I serve Him day and night; I never forget Him.
    कदे न विसारी अनदिनु सम्हारी जा नामु लई ता जीवा ॥
    I never forget Him; I remember Him night and day. When I chant the Naam, then I live.
    स्रवणी सुणी त इहु मनु त्रिपतै गुरमुखि अम्रितु पीवा ॥
    With my ears, I hear about Him, and my mind is satisfied. As Gurmukh, I drink in the Ambrosial Nectar.
    नदरि करे ता सतिगुरु मेले अनदिनु बिबेक बुधि बिचरै ॥
    If He bestows His Glance of Grace, then I shall meet the True Guru; my discriminating intellect would contemplate Him, night and day.
    अंदरि साचा नेहु पूरे सतिगुरै ॥२॥
    Deep within, I feel true love for the Perfect True Guru. ||2||
    सतसंगति मिलै वडभागि ता हरि रसु आवए जीउ ॥
    By great good fortune, one joins the Sat Sangat, the True Congregation; then, one comes to savor the subtle essence of the Lord.
    अनदिनु रहै लिव लाइ त सहजि समावए जीउ ॥
    Night and day, he remains lovingly focused on the Lord; he merges in celestial peace.
    सहजि समावै ता हरि मनि भावै सदा अतीतु बैरागी ॥
    Merging in celestial peace, he becomes pleasing to the Lord's Mind; he remains forever unattached and untouched.
    हलति पलति सोभा जग अंतरि राम नामि लिव लागी ॥
    He receives honor in this world and the next, lovingly focused on the Lord's Name.
    हरख सोग दुहा ते मुकता जो प्रभु करे सु भावए ॥
    He is liberated from both pleasure and pain; he is pleased by whatever God does.
    सतसंगति मिलै वडभागि ता हरि रसु आवए जीउ ॥३॥
    By great good fortune, one joins the Sat Sangat, the True Congregation, and then, one comes to savor the subtle essence of the Lord. ||3||
    दूजै भाइ दुखु होइ मनमुख जमि जोहिआ जीउ ॥
    In the love of duality, there is pain and suffering; the Messenger of Death eyes the self-willed manmukhs.
    हाइ हाइ करे दिनु राति माइआ दुखि मोहिआ जीउ ॥
    They cry and howl, day and night, caught by the pain of Maya.
    माइआ दुखि मोहिआ हउमै रोहिआ मेरी मेरी करत विहावए ॥
    Caught by the pain of Maya, provoked by his ego, he passes his life crying out, ""Mine, mine!"".
    जो प्रभु देइ तिसु चेतै नाही अंति गइआ पछुतावए ॥
    He does not remember God, the Giver, and in the end, he departs regretting and repenting.
    बिनु नावै को साथि न चालै पुत्र कलत्र माइआ धोहिआ ॥
    Without the Name, nothing shall go along with him; not his children, spouse or the enticements of Maya.
    दूजै भाइ दुखु होइ मनमुखि जमि जोहिआ जीउ ॥४॥
    In the love of duality, there is pain and suffering; the Messenger of Death eyes the self-willed manmukhs. ||4||
    करि किरपा लेहु मिलाइ महलु हरि पाइआ जीउ ॥
    Granting His Grace, the Lord has merged me with Himself; I have found the Mansion of the Lord's Presence.
    सदा रहै कर जोड़ि प्रभु मनि भाइआ जीउ ॥
    I remain standing with my palms pressed together; I have become pleasing to God's Mind.
    प्रभु मनि भावै ता हुकमि समावै हुकमु मंनि सुखु पाइआ ॥
    When one is pleasing to God's Mind, then he merges in the Hukam of the Lord's Command; surrendering to His Hukam, he finds peace.
    अनदिनु जपत रहै दिनु राती सहजे नामु धिआइआ ॥
    Night and day, he chants the Lord's Name, day and night; intuitively, naturally, he meditates on the Naam, the Name of the Lord.
    नामो नामु मिली वडिआई नानक नामु मनि भावए ॥
    Through the Naam, the glorious greatness of the Naam is obtained; the Naam is pleasing to Nanak's mind.
    करि किरपा लेहु मिलाइ महलु हरि पावए जीउ ॥५॥१॥
    Granting His Grace, the Lord has merged me with Himself; I have found the Mansion of the Lord's Presence. ||5||1||

[November 9, 2016, Wednesday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 690)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2211 on: November 14, 2016, 12:20:44 PM »
  • Publish

सूही महला ५ ॥
    Soohee, Fifth Mehl:
    अनिक बींग दास के परहरिआ ॥
    God covers the many shortcomings of His slaves.
    करि किरपा प्रभि अपना करिआ ॥१॥
    Granting His Mercy, God makes them His own. ||1||
    तुमहि छडाइ लीओ जनु अपना ॥
    You emancipate Your humble servant,
    उरझि परिओ जालु जगु सुपना ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    And rescue him from the noose of the world, which is just a dream. ||1||Pause||
    परबत दोख महा बिकराला ॥
    Even huge mountains of sin and corruption
    खिन महि दूरि कीए दइआला ॥२॥
    Are removed in an instant by the Merciful Lord. ||2||
    सोग रोग बिपति अति भारी ॥
    Sorrow, disease and the most terrible calamities
    दूरि भई जपि नामु मुरारी ॥३॥
    Are removed by meditating on the Naam, the Name of the Lord. ||3||
    द्रिसटि धारि लीनो लड़ि लाइ ॥
    Bestowing His Glance of Grace, He attaches us to the hem of His robe.
    हरि चरण गहे नानक सरणाइ ॥४॥२२॥२८॥
    Grasping the Lord's Feet, O Nanak, we enter His Sanctuary. ||4||22||28||

[November 10, 2016, Thursday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 742)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2212 on: November 14, 2016, 12:23:23 PM »
  • Publish

जैतसरी महला ४ घरु १ चउपदे
    Jaitsree, Fourth Mehl, First House, Chau-Padas:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    मेरै हीअरै रतनु नामु हरि बसिआ गुरि हाथु धरिओ मेरै माथा ॥
    The Jewel of the Lord's Name abides within my heart; the Guru has placed His hand on my forehead.
    जनम जनम के किलबिख दुख उतरे गुरि नामु दीओ रिनु लाथा ॥१॥
    The sins and pains of countless incarnations have been cast out. The Guru has blessed me with the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and my debt has been paid off. ||1||
    मेरे मन भजु राम नामु सभि अरथा ॥
    O my mind, vibrate the Lord's Name, and all your affairs shall be resolved.
    गुरि पूरै हरि नामु द्रिड़ाइआ बिनु नावै जीवनु बिरथा ॥ रहाउ ॥
    The Perfect Guru has implanted the Lord's Name within me; without the Name, life is useless. ||Pause||
    बिनु गुर मूड़ भए है मनमुख ते मोह माइआ नित फाथा ॥
    Without the Guru, the self-willed manmukhs are foolish and ignorant; they are forever entangled in emotional attachment to Maya.
    तिन साधू चरण न सेवे कबहू तिन सभु जनमु अकाथा ॥२॥
    They never serve the feet of the Holy; their lives are totally useless. ||2||
    जिन साधू चरण साध पग सेवे तिन सफलिओ जनमु सनाथा ॥
    Those who serve at the feet of the Holy, the feet of the Holy, their lives are made fruitful, and they belong to the Lord.
    मो कउ कीजै दासु दास दासन को हरि दइआ धारि जगंनाथा ॥३॥
    Make me the slave of the slave of the slaves of the Lord; bless me with Your Mercy, O Lord of the Universe. ||3||
    हम अंधुले गिआनहीन अगिआनी किउ चालह मारगि पंथा ॥
    I am blind, ignorant and totally without wisdom; how can I walk on the Path?
    हम अंधुले कउ गुर अंचलु दीजै जन नानक चलह मिलंथा ॥४॥१॥
    I am blind - O Guru, please let me grasp the hem of Your robe, so that servant Nanak may walk in harmony with You. ||4||1||

[November 11, 2016, Friday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 696)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2213 on: November 14, 2016, 12:32:07 PM »
  • Publish

टोडी महला ५ ॥
    Todee, Fifth Mehl:
    गरबि गहिलड़ो मूड़ड़ो हीओ रे ॥
    My foolish heart is in the grip of pride.
    हीओ महराज री माइओ ॥
    By the Will of my Lord God, Maya,
    डीहर निआई मोहि फाकिओ रे ॥ रहाउ ॥
    Like a witch, has swallowed my soul. ||Pause||
    घणो घणो घणो सद लोड़ै बिनु लहणे कैठै पाइओ रे ॥
    More and more, he continually yearns for more; but unless he is destined to receive, how can he obtain it?
    महराज रो गाथु वाहू सिउ लुभड़िओ निहभागड़ो भाहि संजोइओ रे ॥१॥
    He is entangled in wealth, bestowed by the Lord God; the unfortunate one attaches himself to the fire of desires. ||1||
    सुणि मन सीख साधू जन सगलो थारे सगले प्राछत मिटिओ रे ॥
    Listen, O mind, to the Teachings of the Holy Saints, and all your sins shall be totally washed away.
    जा को लहणो महराज री गाठड़ीओ जन नानक गरभासि न पउड़िओ रे ॥२॥२॥१९॥
    One who is destined to receive from the Lord, O servant Nanak, shall not be cast into the womb of reincarnation again. ||2||2||19||

[November 12, 2016, Saturday 05:30 AM. IST]    (Page: 715)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2214 on: November 14, 2016, 12:37:47 PM »
  • Publish

सूही महला ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    जे लोड़हि वरु बालड़ीए ता गुर चरणी चितु लाए राम ॥
    If you long for your Husband Lord,O young and innocent bride,then focus your consciousness on the Guru's feet.
    सदा होवहि सोहागणी हरि जीउ मरै न जाए राम ॥
    You shall be a happy soul bride of your Dear Lord forever; He does not die or leave.
    हरि जीउ मरै न जाए गुर कै सहजि सुभाए सा धन कंत पिआरी ॥
    The Dear Lord does not die, and He does not leave; through the peaceful poise of the Guru, the soul bride becomes the lover of her Husband Lord.
    सचि संजमि सदा है निरमल गुर कै सबदि सीगारी ॥
    Through truth and self-control, she is forever immaculate and pure; she is embellished with the Word of the Guru's Shabad.
    मेरा प्रभु साचा सद ही साचा जिनि आपे आपु उपाइआ ॥
    My God is True, forever and ever; He Himself created Himself.
    नानक सदा पिरु रावे आपणा जिनि गुर चरणी चितु लाइआ ॥१॥
    O Nanak, she who focuses her consciousness on the Guru's feet, enjoys her Husband Lord. ||1||
    पिरु पाइअड़ा बालड़ीए अनदिनु सहजे माती राम ॥
    When the young, innocent bride finds her Husband Lord, she is automatically intoxicated with Him, night and day.
    गुरमती मनि अनदु भइआ तितु तनि मैलु न राती राम ॥
    Through the Word of the Guru's Teachings, her mind becomes blissful, and her body is not tinged with filth at all.
    तितु तनि मैलु न राती हरि प्रभि राती मेरा प्रभु मेलि मिलाए ॥
    Her body is not tinged with filth at all, and she is imbued with her Lord God; my God unites her in Union.
    अनदिनु रावे हरि प्रभु अपणा विचहु आपु गवाए ॥
    Night and day, she enjoys her Lord God; her egotism is banished from within.
    गुरमति पाइआ सहजि मिलाइआ अपणे प्रीतम राती ॥
    Through the Guru's Teachings, she easily finds and meets Him. She is imbued with her Beloved.
    नानक नामु मिलै वडिआई प्रभु रावे रंगि राती ॥२॥
    O Nanak, through the Naam, the Name of the Lord, she obtains glorious greatness. She ravishes and enjoys her God; she is imbued with His Love. ||2||
    पिरु रावे रंगि रातड़ीए पिर का महलु तिन पाइआ राम ॥
    Ravishing her Husband Lord, she is imbued with His Love; she obtains the Mansion of His Presence.
    सो सहो अति निरमलु दाता जिनि विचहु आपु गवाइआ राम ॥
    She is utterly immaculate and pure; the Great Giver banishes self-conceit from within her.
    विचहु मोहु चुकाइआ जा हरि भाइआ हरि कामणि मनि भाणी ॥
    The Lord drives out attachment from within her, when it pleases Him. The soul bride becomes pleasing to the Lord's Mind.
    अनदिनु गुण गावै नित साचे कथे अकथ कहाणी ॥
    Night and day, she continually sings the Glorious Praises of the True Lord; she speaks the Unspoken Speech.
    जुग चारे साचा एको वरतै बिनु गुर किनै न पाइआ ॥
    Throughout the four ages, the One True Lord is permeating and pervading; without the Guru, no one finds Him.
    नानक रंगि रवै रंगि राती जिनि हरि सेती चितु लाइआ ॥३॥
    O Nanak, she revels in joy, imbued with His Love; she focuses her consciousness on the Lord. ||3||
    कामणि मनि सोहिलड़ा साजन मिले पिआरे राम ॥
    The mind of the soul bride is very happy, when she meets her Friend, her Beloved Lord.
    गुरमती मनु निरमलु होआ हरि राखिआ उरि धारे राम ॥
    Through the Guru's Teachings, her mind becomes immaculate; she enshrines the Lord within her heart.
    हरि राखिआ उरि धारे अपना कारजु सवारे गुरमती हरि जाता ॥
    Keeping the Lord enshrined within her heart, her affairs are arranged and resolved; through the Guru's Teachings, she knows her Lord.
    प्रीतमि मोहि लइआ मनु मेरा पाइआ करम बिधाता ॥
    My Beloved has enticed my mind; I have obtained the Lord, the Architect of Destiny.
    सतिगुरु सेवि सदा सुखु पाइआ हरि वसिआ मंनि मुरारे ॥
    Serving the True Guru, she finds lasting peace; the Lord, the Destroyer of pride, dwells in her mind.
    नानक मेलि लई गुरि अपुनै गुर कै सबदि सवारे ॥४॥५॥६॥
    O Nanak, she merges with her Guru, embellished and adorned with the Word of the Guru's Shabad. ||4||5||6||

[November 13, 2016, Sunday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 771)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2215 on: November 14, 2016, 12:40:00 PM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    हलति सुखु पलति सुखु नित सुखु सिमरनो नामु गोबिंद का सदा लीजै ॥
    Peace in this world, peace in the next world and peace forever, remembering Him in meditation. Chant forever the Name of the Lord of the Universe.
    मिटहि कमाणे पाप चिराणे साधसंगति मिलि मुआ जीजै ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    The sins of past lives are erased, by joining the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy; new life is infused into the dead. ||1||Pause||
    राज जोबन बिसरंत हरि माइआ महा दुखु एहु महांत कहै ॥
    In power, youth and Maya, the Lord is forgotten; this is the greatest tragedy - so say the spiritual sages.
    आस पिआस रमण हरि कीरतन एहु पदारथु भागवंतु लहै ॥१॥
    Hope and desire to sing the Kirtan of the Lord's Praises - this is the treasure of the most fortunate devotees. ||1||
    सरणि समरथ अकथ अगोचरा पतित उधारण नामु तेरा ॥
    O Lord of Sanctuary, all-powerful, imperceptible and unfathomable - Your Name is the Purifier of sinners.
    अंतरजामी नानक के सुआमी सरबत पूरन ठाकुरु मेरा ॥२॥२॥५४॥
    The Inner-knower, the Lord and Master of Nanak is totally pervading and permeating everywhere; He is my Lord and Master. ||2||2||54||

[November 14, 2016, Monday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 683)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2216 on: November 15, 2016, 08:26:59 AM »
  • Publish

रागु सूही महला ३ घरु १ असटपदीआ
    Raag Soohee, Third Mehl, First House, Ashtapadees:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    नामै ही ते सभु किछु होआ बिनु सतिगुर नामु न जापै ॥
    Everything comes from the Naam, the Name of the Lord; without the True Guru, the Naam is not experienced.
    गुर का सबदु महा रसु मीठा बिनु चाखे सादु न जापै ॥
    The Word of the Guru's Shabad is the sweetest and most sublime essence, but without tasting it, its flavor cannot be experienced.
    कउडी बदलै जनमु गवाइआ चीनसि नाही आपै ॥
    He wastes this human life in exchange for a mere shell; he does not understand his own self.
    गुरमुखि होवै ता एको जाणै हउमै दुखु न संतापै ॥१॥
    But, if he becomes Gurmukh, then he comes to know the One Lord, and the disease of egotism does not afflict him. ||1||
    बलिहारी गुर अपणे विटहु जिनि साचे सिउ लिव लाई ॥
    I am a sacrifice to my Guru, who has lovingly attached me to the True Lord.
    सबदु चीन्हि आतमु परगासिआ सहजे रहिआ समाई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Concentrating on the Word of the Shabad, the soul is illumined and enlightened. I remain absorbed in celestial ecstasy. ||1||Pause||
    गुरमुखि गावै गुरमुखि बूझै गुरमुखि सबदु बीचारे ॥
    The Gurmukh sings the Praises of the Lord; the Gurmukh understands. The Gurmukh contemplates the Word of the Shabad.
    जीउ पिंडु सभु गुर ते उपजै गुरमुखि कारज सवारे ॥
    Body and soul are totally rejuvenated through the Guru; the Gurmukh's affairs are resolved in his favor.
    मनमुखि अंधा अंधु कमावै बिखु खटे संसारे ॥
    The blind self-willed manmukh acts blindly, and earns only poison in this world.
    माइआ मोहि सदा दुखु पाए बिनु गुर अति पिआरे ॥२॥
    Enticed by Maya, he suffers in constant pain, without the most Beloved Guru. ||2||
    सोई सेवकु जे सतिगुर सेवे चालै सतिगुर भाए ॥
    He alone is a selfless servant, who serves the True Guru, and walks in harmony with the True Guru's Will.
    साचा सबदु सिफति है साची साचा मंनि वसाए ॥
    The True Shabad, the Word of God, is the True Praise of God; enshrine the True Lord within your mind.
    सची बाणी गुरमुखि आखै हउमै विचहु जाए ॥
    The Gurmukh speaks the True Word of Gurbani, and egotism departs from within.
    आपे दाता करमु है साचा साचा सबदु सुणाए ॥३॥
    He Himself is the Giver, and True are His actions. He proclaims the True Word of the Shabad. ||3||
    गुरमुखि घाले गुरमुखि खटे गुरमुखि नामु जपाए ॥
    The Gurmukh works, and the Gurmukh earns; the Gurmukh inspires others to chant the Naam.
    सदा अलिपतु साचै रंगि राता गुर कै सहजि सुभाए ॥
    He is forever unattached, imbued with the Love of the True Lord, intuitively in harmony with the Guru.
    मनमुखु सद ही कूड़ो बोलै बिखु बीजै बिखु खाए ॥
    The self-willed manmukh always tells lies; he plants the seeds of poison, and eats only poison.
    जमकालि बाधा त्रिसना दाधा बिनु गुर कवणु छडाए ॥४॥
    He is bound and gagged by the Messenger of Death, and burnt in the fire of desire; who can save him, except the Guru? ||4||
    सचा तीरथु जितु सत सरि नावणु गुरमुखि आपि बुझाए ॥
    True is that place of pilgrimage, where one bathes in the pool of Truth, and achieves self-realization as Gurmukh. The Gurmukh understands his own self.
    अठसठि तीरथ गुर सबदि दिखाए तितु नातै मलु जाए ॥
    The Lord has shown that the Word of the Guru's Shabad is the sixty-eight sacred shrines of pilgrimage; bathing in it, filth is washed away.
    सचा सबदु सचा है निरमलु ना मलु लगै न लाए ॥
    True and Immaculate is the True Word of His Shabad; no filth touches or clings to Him.
    सची सिफति सची सालाह पूरे गुर ते पाए ॥५॥
    True Praise, True Devotional Praise, is obtained from the Perfect Guru. ||5||
    तनु मनु सभु किछु हरि तिसु केरा दुरमति कहणु न जाए ॥
    Body, mind, everything belongs to the Lord; but the evil-minded ones cannot even say this.
    हुकमु होवै ता निरमलु होवै हउमै विचहु जाए ॥
    If such is the Hukam of the Lord's Command, then one becomes pure and spotless, and the ego is taken away from within.
    गुर की साखी सहजे चाखी त्रिसना अगनि बुझाए ॥
    I have intuitively tasted the Guru's Teachings, and the fire of my desire has been quenched.
    गुर कै सबदि राता सहजे माता सहजे रहिआ समाए ॥६॥
    Attuned to the Word of the Guru's Shabad, one is naturally intoxicated, merging imperceptibly into the Lord. ||6||
    हरि का नामु सति करि जाणै गुर कै भाइ पिआरे ॥
    The Name of the Lord is known as True, through the Love of the Beloved Guru.
    सची वडिआई गुर ते पाई सचै नाइ पिआरे ॥
    True Glorious Greatness is obtained from the Guru, through the Beloved True Name.
    एको सचा सभ महि वरतै विरला को वीचारे ॥
    The One True Lord is permeating and pervading among all; how rare is the one who contemplates this.
    आपे मेलि लए ता बखसे सची भगति सवारे ॥७॥
    The Lord Himself unites us in Union, and forgives us; He embellishes us with true devotional worship. ||7||
    सभो सचु सचु सचु वरतै गुरमुखि कोई जाणै ॥
    All is Truth; Truth, and Truth alone is pervading; how rare is the Gurmukh who knows this.
    जमण मरणा हुकमो वरतै गुरमुखि आपु पछाणै ॥
    Birth and death occur by the Hukam of His Command; the Gurmukh understands his own self.
    नामु धिआए ता सतिगुरु भाए जो इछै सो फलु पाए ॥
    He meditates on the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and so pleases the True Guru. He receives whatever rewards he desires.
    नानक तिस दा सभु किछु होवै जि विचहु आपु गवाए ॥८॥१॥
    O Nanak, one who eradicates self-conceit from within, has everything. ||8||1||

[November 15th, 2016 - Tuesday – 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 753)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2217 on: November 16, 2016, 08:24:00 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला ४ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fourth Mehl:
    मेरे साहा मै हरि दरसन सुखु होइ ॥
    O my King, beholding the Blessed Vision of the Lord's Darshan, I am at peace.
    हमरी बेदनि तू जानता साहा अवरु किआ जानै कोइ ॥ रहाउ ॥
    You alone know my inner pain, O King; what can anyone else know? ||Pause||
    साचा साहिबु सचु तू मेरे साहा तेरा कीआ सचु सभु होइ ॥
    O True Lord and Master, You are truly my King; whatever You do, all that is True.
    झूठा किस कउ आखीऐ साहा दूजा नाही कोइ ॥१॥
    Who should I call a liar? There is no other than You, O King. ||1||
    सभना विचि तू वरतदा साहा सभि तुझहि धिआवहि दिनु राति ॥
    You are pervading and permeating in all; O King, everyone meditates on You, day and night.
    सभि तुझ ही थावहु मंगदे मेरे साहा तू सभना करहि इक दाति ॥२॥
    Everyone begs of You, O my King; You alone give gifts to all. ||2||
    सभु को तुझ ही विचि है मेरे साहा तुझ ते बाहरि कोई नाहि ॥
    All are under Your Power, O my King; none at all are beyond You.
    सभि जीअ तेरे तू सभस दा मेरे साहा सभि तुझ ही माहि समाहि ॥३॥
    All beings are Yours-You belong to all, O my King. All shall merge and be absorbed in You. ||3||
    सभना की तू आस है मेरे पिआरे सभि तुझहि धिआवहि मेरे साह ॥
    You are the hope of all, O my Beloved; all meditate on You, O my King.
    जिउ भावै तिउ रखु तू मेरे पिआरे सचु नानक के पातिसाह ॥४॥७॥१३॥
    As it pleases You, protect and preserve me, O my Beloved; You are the True King of Nanak. ||4||7||13||

[November 16th, 2016 - Wednesday – 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 670)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2218 on: November 17, 2016, 07:47:03 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला ४ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fourth Mehl:
    कलिजुग का धरमु कहहु तुम भाई किव छूटह हम छुटकाकी ॥
    Tell me, O Siblings of Destiny, the religion for this Dark Age of Kali Yuga. I seek emancipation - how can I be emancipated?
    हरि हरि जपु बेड़ी हरि तुलहा हरि जपिओ तरै तराकी ॥१॥
    Meditation on the Lord, Har, Har, is the boat, the raft; meditating on the Lord, the swimmer swims across. ||1||
    हरि जी लाज रखहु हरि जन की ॥
    O Dear Lord, protect and preserve the honor of Your humble servant.
    हरि हरि जपनु जपावहु अपना हम मागी भगति इकाकी ॥ रहाउ ॥
    O Lord, Har, Har, please make me chant the chant of Your Name; I beg only for Your devotional worship. ||Pause||
    हरि के सेवक से हरि पिआरे जिन जपिओ हरि बचनाकी ॥
    The Lord's servants are very dear to the Lord; they chant the Word of the Lord's Bani.
    लेखा चित्र गुपति जो लिखिआ सभ छूटी जम की बाकी ॥२॥
    The account of the recording angels, Chitr and Gupt, and the account with the Messenger of Death is totally erased. ||2||
    हरि के संत जपिओ मनि हरि हरि लगि संगति साध जना की ॥
    The Saints of the Lord meditate on the Lord in their minds; they join the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy.
    दिनीअरु सूरु त्रिसना अगनि बुझानी सिव चरिओ चंदु चंदाकी ॥३॥
    The piercing sun of desires has set, and the cool moon has risen. ||3||
    तुम वड पुरख वड अगम अगोचर तुम आपे आपि अपाकी ॥
    You are the Greatest Being, absolutely unapproachable and unfathomable; You created the Universe from Your Own Being.
    जन नानक कउ प्रभ किरपा कीजै करि दासनि दास दसाकी ॥४॥६॥
    O God, take pity on servant Nanak, and make him the slave of the slave of Your slaves. ||4||6||

[November 17th , 2016 - Thursday - 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 668)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2219 on: November 18, 2016, 08:20:21 AM »
  • Publish

तिलंग बाणी भगता की कबीर जी
    Tilang, The Word Of Devotee Kabeer Jee:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    बेद कतेब इफतरा भाई दिल का फिकरु न जाइ ॥
    The Vedas and the Scriptures are only make-believe, O Siblings of Destiny; they do not relieve the anxiety of the heart.
    टुकु दमु करारी जउ करहु हाजिर हजूरि खुदाइ ॥१॥
    If you will only center yourself on the Lord, even for just a breath, then you shall see the Lord face-to-face, present before you. ||1||
    बंदे खोजु दिल हर रोज ना फिरु परेसानी माहि ॥
    O human being, search your own heart every day, and do not wander around in confusion.
    इह जु दुनीआ सिहरु मेला दसतगीरी नाहि ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    This world is just a magic-show; no one will be holding your hand. ||1||Pause||
    दरोगु पड़ि पड़ि खुसी होइ बेखबर बादु बकाहि ॥
    Reading and studying falsehood, people are happy; in their ignorance, they speak nonsense.
    हकु सचु खालकु खलक मिआने सिआम मूरति नाहि ॥२॥
    The True Creator Lord is diffused into His creation; He is not just the dark-skinned Krishna of legends. ||2||
    असमान म्याने लहंग दरीआ गुसल करदन बूद ॥
    Through the Tenth Gate, the stream of nectar flows; take your bath in this.
    करि फकरु दाइम लाइ चसमे जह तहा मउजूदु ॥३॥
    Serve the Lord forever; use your eyes, and see Him ever-present everywhere. ||3||
    अलाह पाकं पाक है सक करउ जे दूसर होइ ॥
    The Lord is the purest of the pure; only through doubt could there be another.
    कबीर करमु करीम का उहु करै जानै सोइ ॥४॥१॥
    O Kabeer, mercy flows from the Merciful Lord; He alone knows who acts. ||4||1||

[November 18th, 2016 - Friday – 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 727)
    om sai ram!

Facebook Comments