Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)  (Read 616982 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)
« Reply #2220 on: November 19, 2016, 07:01:27 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला ५ घरु ६ असटपदी
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl, Sixth House, Ashtapadee:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
    जो जो जूनी आइओ तिह तिह उरझाइओ माणस जनमु संजोगि पाइआ ॥
    Whoever is born into the world, is entangled in it; human birth is obtained only by good destiny.
    ताकी है ओट साध राखहु दे करि हाथ करि किरपा मेलहु हरि राइआ ॥१॥
    I look to Your support, O Holy Saint; give me Your hand, and protect me. By Your Grace, let me meet the Lord, my King. ||1||
    अनिक जनम भ्रमि थिति नही पाई ॥
    I wandered through countless incarnations, but I did not find stability anywhere.
    करउ सेवा गुर लागउ चरन गोविंद जी का मारगु देहु जी बताई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    I serve the Guru, and I fall at His feet, praying, ""O Dear Lord of the Universe, please, show me the way.""||1||Pause||
    अनिक उपाव करउ माइआ कउ बचिति धरउ मेरी मेरी करत सद ही विहावै ॥
    I have tried so many things to acquire the wealth of Maya, and to cherish it in my mind; I have passed my life constantly crying out, ""Mine, mine!""
    कोई ऐसो रे भेटै संतु मेरी लाहै सगल चिंत ठाकुर सिउ मेरा रंगु लावै ॥२॥
    Is there any such Saint, who would meet with me, take away my anxiety, and lead me to enshrine love for my Lord and Master. ||2||
    पड़े रे सगल बेद नह चूकै मन भेद इकु खिनु न धीरहि मेरे घर के पंचा ॥
    I have read all the Vedas, and yet the sense of separation in my mind still has not been removed; the five thieves of my house are not quieted, even for an instant.
    कोई ऐसो रे भगतु जु माइआ ते रहतु इकु अम्रित नामु मेरै रिदै सिंचा ॥३॥
    Is there any devotee, who is unattached to Maya, who may irrigate my mind with the Ambrosial Naam, the Name of the One Lord? ||3||
    जेते रे तीरथ नाए अह्मबुधि मैलु लाए घर को ठाकुरु इकु तिलु न मानै ॥
    In spite of the many places of pilgrimage for people to bathe in, their minds are still stained by their stubborn ego; the Lord Master is not pleased by this at all.
    कदि पावउ साधसंगु हरि हरि सदा आनंदु गिआन अंजनि मेरा मनु इसनानै ॥४॥
    When will I find the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy? There, I shall be always in the ecstasy of the Lord, Har, Har, and my mind shall take its cleansing bath in the healing ointment of spiritual wisdom. ||4||
    सगल अस्रम कीने मनूआ नह पतीने बिबेकहीन देही धोए ॥
    I have followed the four stages of life, but my mind is not satisfied; I wash my body, but it is totally lacking in understanding.
    कोई पाईऐ रे पुरखु बिधाता पारब्रहम कै रंगि राता मेरे मन की दुरमति मलु खोए ॥५॥
    If only I could meet some devotee of the Supreme Lord God, imbued with the Lord's Love, who could eradicate the filthy evil-mindedness from my mind. ||5||
    करम धरम जुगता निमख न हेतु करता गरबि गरबि पड़ै कही न लेखै ॥
    One who is attached to religious rituals, does not love the Lord, even for an instant; he is filled with pride, and he is of no account.
    जिसु भेटीऐ सफल मूरति करै सदा कीरति गुर परसादि कोऊ नेत्रहु पेखै ॥६॥
    One who meets with the rewarding personality of the Guru, continually sings the Kirtan of the Lord's Praises. By Guru's Grace, such a rare one beholds the Lord with his eyes. ||6||
    मनहठि जो कमावै तिलु न लेखै पावै बगुल जिउ धिआनु लावै माइआ रे धारी ॥
    One who acts through stubbornness is of no account at all; like a crane, he pretends to meditate, but he is still stuck in Maya.
    कोई ऐसो रे सुखह दाई प्रभ की कथा सुनाई तिसु भेटे गति होइ हमारी ॥७॥
    Is there any such Giver of peace, who can recite to me the sermon of God? Meeting him, I would be emancipated. ||7||
    सुप्रसंन गोपाल राइ काटै रे बंधन माइ गुर कै सबदि मेरा मनु राता ॥
    When the Lord, my King, is totally pleased with me, He will break the bonds of Maya for me; my mind is imbued with the Word of the Guru's Shabad.
    सदा सदा आनंदु भेटिओ निरभै गोबिंदु सुख नानक लाधे हरि चरन पराता ॥८॥
    I am in ecstasy, forever and ever, meeting the Fearless Lord, the Lord of the Universe. Falling at the Lord's Feet, Nanak has found peace. ||8||
    सफल सफल भई सफल जात्रा ॥
    My Yatra, my life pilgrimage, has become fruitful, fruitful, fruitful.
    आवण जाण रहे मिले साधा ॥१॥ रहाउ दूजा ॥१॥३॥
    My comings and goings have ended, since I met the Holy Saint. ||1||Second Pause||1||3||

[November 19th, 2016 - Saturday – 05:30 AM. IST]  (Page: 686)
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2221 on: November 20, 2016, 07:10:09 AM »
  • Publish

तिलंग बाणी भगता की कबीर जी
    Tilang, The Word Of Devotee Kabeer Jee:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    बेद कतेब इफतरा भाई दिल का फिकरु न जाइ ॥
    The Vedas and the Scriptures are only make-believe, O Siblings of Destiny; they do not relieve the anxiety of the heart.
    टुकु दमु करारी जउ करहु हाजिर हजूरि खुदाइ ॥१॥
    If you will only center yourself on the Lord, even for just a breath, then you shall see the Lord face-to-face, present before you. ||1||
    बंदे खोजु दिल हर रोज ना फिरु परेसानी माहि ॥
    O human being, search your own heart every day, and do not wander around in confusion.
    इह जु दुनीआ सिहरु मेला दसतगीरी नाहि ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    This world is just a magic-show; no one will be holding your hand. ||1||Pause||
    दरोगु पड़ि पड़ि खुसी होइ बेखबर बादु बकाहि ॥
    Reading and studying falsehood, people are happy; in their ignorance, they speak nonsense.
    हकु सचु खालकु खलक मिआने सिआम मूरति नाहि ॥२॥
    The True Creator Lord is diffused into His creation; He is not just the dark-skinned Krishna of legends. ||2||
    असमान म्याने लहंग दरीआ गुसल करदन बूद ॥
    Through the Tenth Gate, the stream of nectar flows; take your bath in this.
    करि फकरु दाइम लाइ चसमे जह तहा मउजूदु ॥३॥
    Serve the Lord forever; use your eyes, and see Him ever-present everywhere. ||3||
    अलाह पाकं पाक है सक करउ जे दूसर होइ ॥
    The Lord is the purest of the pure; only through doubt could there be another.
    कबीर करमु करीम का उहु करै जानै सोइ ॥४॥१॥
    O Kabeer, mercy flows from the Merciful Lord; He alone knows who acts. ||4||1||

[November 20th, 2016 - Sunday – 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 727)
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2222 on: November 21, 2016, 04:51:46 AM »
  • Publish

सूही महला ५ ॥
    Soohee, Fifth Mehl:
    बैकुंठ नगरु जहा संत वासा ॥
    The city of heaven is where the Saints dwell.
    प्रभ चरण कमल रिद माहि निवासा ॥१॥
    They enshrine the Lotus Feet of God within their hearts. ||1||
    सुणि मन तन तुझु सुखु दिखलावउ ॥
    Listen, O my mind and body, and let me show you the way to find peace,
    हरि अनिक बिंजन तुझु भोग भुंचावउ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    So that you may eat and enjoy the various delicacies of the Lord||1||Pause||
    अम्रित नामु भुंचु मन माही ॥
    Taste the Ambrosial Nectar of the Naam, the Name of the Lord, within your mind.
    अचरज साद ता के बरने न जाही ॥२॥
    Its taste is wondrous - it cannot be described. ||2||
    लोभु मूआ त्रिसना बुझि थाकी ॥
    Your greed shall die, and your thirst shall be quenched.
    पारब्रहम की सरणि जन ताकी ॥३॥
    The humble beings seek the Sanctuary of the Supreme Lord God. ||3||
    जनम जनम के भै मोह निवारे ॥
    The Lord dispels the fears and attachments of countless incarnations.
    नानक दास प्रभ किरपा धारे ॥४॥२१॥२७॥
    God has showered His Mercy and Grace upon slave Nanak. ||4||21||27||

[November 21st , 2016 - Monday - 05:30 AM. IST]  (Page: 742)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2223 on: November 22, 2016, 08:30:29 AM »
  • Publish

टोडी महला ५ ॥
    Todee, Fifth Mehl:
    गरबि गहिलड़ो मूड़ड़ो हीओ रे ॥
    My foolish heart is in the grip of pride.
    हीओ महराज री माइओ ॥
    By the Will of my Lord God, Maya,
    डीहर निआई मोहि फाकिओ रे ॥ रहाउ ॥
    Like a witch, has swallowed my soul. ||Pause||
    घणो घणो घणो सद लोड़ै बिनु लहणे कैठै पाइओ रे ॥
    More and more, he continually yearns for more; but unless he is destined to receive, how can he obtain it?
    महराज रो गाथु वाहू सिउ लुभड़िओ निहभागड़ो भाहि संजोइओ रे ॥१॥
    He is entangled in wealth, bestowed by the Lord God; the unfortunate one attaches himself to the fire of desires. ||1||
    सुणि मन सीख साधू जन सगलो थारे सगले प्राछत मिटिओ रे ॥
    Listen, O mind, to the Teachings of the Holy Saints, and all your sins shall be totally washed away.
    जा को लहणो महराज री गाठड़ीओ जन नानक गरभासि न पउड़िओ रे ॥२॥२॥१९॥
    One who is destined to receive from the Lord, O servant Nanak, shall not be cast into the womb of reincarnation again. ||2||2||19||

[November 22nd, 2016 - Tuesday – 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 715)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2224 on: November 23, 2016, 07:51:08 AM »
  • Publish

तिलंग महला १ घरु ३
    Tilang, First Mehl, Third House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    इहु तनु माइआ पाहिआ पिआरे लीतड़ा लबि रंगाए ॥
    This body fabric is conditioned by Maya, O beloved; this cloth is dyed in greed.
    मेरै कंत न भावै चोलड़ा पिआरे किउ धन सेजै जाए ॥१॥
    My Husband Lord is not pleased by these clothes, O Beloved; how can the soul-bride go to His bed? ||1||
    हंउ कुरबानै जाउ मिहरवाना हंउ कुरबानै जाउ ॥
    I am a sacrifice, O Dear Merciful Lord; I am a sacrifice to You.
    हंउ कुरबानै जाउ तिना कै लैनि जो तेरा नाउ ॥
    I am a sacrifice to those who take to Your Name.
    लैनि जो तेरा नाउ तिना कै हंउ सद कुरबानै जाउ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Unto those who take to Your Name, I am forever a sacrifice. ||1||Pause||
    काइआ रंङणि जे थीऐ पिआरे पाईऐ नाउ मजीठ ॥
    If the body becomes the dyer's vat, O Beloved, and the Name is placed within it as the dye,
    रंङण वाला जे रंङै साहिबु ऐसा रंगु न डीठ ॥२॥
    And if the Dyer who dyes this cloth is the Lord Master - O, such a color has never been seen before! ||2||
    जिन के चोले रतड़े पिआरे कंतु तिना कै पासि ॥
    Those whose shawls are so dyed, O Beloved, their Husband Lord is always with them.
    धूड़ि तिना की जे मिलै जी कहु नानक की अरदासि ॥३॥
    Bless me with the dust of those humble beings, O Dear Lord. Says Nanak, this is my prayer. ||3||
    आपे साजे आपे रंगे आपे नदरि करेइ ॥
    He Himself creates, and He Himself imbues us. He Himself bestows His Glance of Grace.
    नानक कामणि कंतै भावै आपे ही रावेइ ॥४॥१॥३॥
    O Nanak, if the soul-bride becomes pleasing to her Husband Lord, He Himself enjoys her. ||4||1||3||

[November 23rd , 2016 - Wednesday – 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 721)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2225 on: November 24, 2016, 06:38:49 AM »
  • Publish

सोरठि महला ९ ॥
    Sorat'h, Ninth Mehl:
    प्रीतम जानि लेहु मन माही ॥
    O dear friend, know this in your mind.
    अपने सुख सिउ ही जगु फांधिओ को काहू को नाही ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    The world is entangled in its own pleasures; no one is for anyone else. ||1||Pause||
    सुख मै आनि बहुतु मिलि बैठत रहत चहू दिसि घेरै ॥
    In good times, many come and sit together, surrounding you on all four sides.
    बिपति परी सभ ही संगु छाडित कोऊ न आवत नेरै ॥१॥
    But when hard times come, they all leave, and no one comes near you. ||1||
    घर की नारि बहुतु हितु जा सिउ सदा रहत संग लागी ॥
    Your wife, whom you love so much, and who has remained ever attached to you,
    जब ही हंस तजी इह कांइआ प्रेत प्रेत करि भागी ॥२॥
    Runs away crying, ""Ghost! Ghost!"", as soon as the swan-soul leaves this body. ||2||
    इह बिधि को बिउहारु बनिओ है जा सिउ नेहु लगाइओ ॥
    This is the way they act - those whom we love so much.
    अंत बार नानक बिनु हरि जी कोऊ कामि न आइओ ॥३॥१२॥१३९॥
    At the very last moment, O Nanak, no one is any use at all, except the Dear Lord. ||3||12||139||

[November 24th, 2016 - Thursday – 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 634)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2226 on: November 26, 2016, 12:26:35 PM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    फिरत फिरत भेटे जन साधू पूरै गुरि समझाइआ ॥
    Wandering and roaming around, I met the Holy Perfect Guru, who has taught me.
    आन सगल बिधि कांमि न आवै हरि हरि नामु धिआइआ ॥१॥
    All other devices did not work, so I meditate on the Name of the Lord, Har, Har. ||1||
    ता ते मोहि धारी ओट गोपाल ॥
    For this reason, I sought the Protection and Support of my Lord, the Cherisher of the Universe.
    सरनि परिओ पूरन परमेसुर बिनसे सगल जंजाल ॥ रहाउ ॥
    I sought the Sanctuary of the Perfect Transcendent Lord, and all my entanglements were dissolved. ||Pause||
    सुरग मिरत पइआल भू मंडल सगल बिआपे माइ ॥
    Paradise, the earth, the nether regions of the underworld, and the globe of the world - all are engrossed in Maya.
    जीअ उधारन सभ कुल तारन हरि हरि नामु धिआइ ॥२॥
    To save your soul, and liberate all your ancestors, meditate on the Name of the Lord, Har, Har. ||2||
    नानक नामु निरंजनु गाईऐ पाईऐ सरब निधाना ॥
    O Nanak, singing the Naam, the Name of the Immaculate Lord, all treasures are obtained.
    करि किरपा जिसु देइ सुआमी बिरले काहू जाना ॥३॥३॥२१॥
    Only that rare person, whom the Lord and Master blesses with His Grace, comes to know this. ||3||3||21||

[November 25, 2016, Friday 05:30 AM. IST]    (Page: 676)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2227 on: November 26, 2016, 12:32:40 PM »
  • Publish

सूही महला ३ ॥
    Soohee, Third Mehl:
    काइआ कामणि अति सुआल्हिउ पिरु वसै जिसु नाले ॥
    The body-bride is very beautiful; she dwells with her Husband Lord.
    पिर सचे ते सदा सुहागणि गुर का सबदु सम्हाले ॥
    She becomes the happy soul-bride of her True Husband Lord, contemplating the Word of the Guru's Shabad.
    हरि की भगति सदा रंगि राता हउमै विचहु जाले ॥१॥
    The Lord's devotee is forever attuned to the Lord's Love; her ego is burnt away from within. ||1||
    वाहु वाहु पूरे गुर की बाणी ॥
    Waaho! Waaho! Blessed, blessed is the Word of the Perfect Guru's Bani.
    पूरे गुर ते उपजी साचि समाणी ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    It wells up and springs forth from the Perfect Guru, and merges into Truth. ||1||Pause||
    काइआ अंदरि सभु किछु वसै खंड मंडल पाताला ॥
    Everything is within the Lord - the continents, worlds and nether regions.
    काइआ अंदरि जगजीवन दाता वसै सभना करे प्रतिपाला ॥
    The Life of the World, the Great Giver, dwells within the body; He is the Cherisher of all.
    काइआ कामणि सदा सुहेली गुरमुखि नामु सम्हाला ॥२॥
    The body-bride is eternally beautiful; the Gurmukh contemplates the Naam. ||2||
    काइआ अंदरि आपे वसै अलखु न लखिआ जाई ॥
    The Lord Himself dwells within the body; He is invisible and cannot be seen.
    मनमुखु मुगधु बूझै नाही बाहरि भालणि जाई ॥
    The foolish self-willed manmukh does not understand; he goes out searching for the Lord externally.
    सतिगुरु सेवे सदा सुखु पाए सतिगुरि अलखु दिता लखाई ॥३॥
    One who serves the True Guru is always at peace; the True Guru has shown me the Invisible Lord. ||3||
    काइआ अंदरि रतन पदारथ भगति भरे भंडारा ॥
    Within the body there are jewels and precious treasures, the over-flowing treasure of devotion.
    इसु काइआ अंदरि नउ खंड प्रिथमी हाट पटण बाजारा ॥
    Within this body are the nine continents of the earth, its markets, cities and streets.
    इसु काइआ अंदरि नामु नउ निधि पाईऐ गुर कै सबदि वीचारा ॥४॥
    Within this body are the nine treasures of the Naam; contemplating the Word of the Guru's Shabad, it is obtained. ||4||
    काइआ अंदरि तोलि तुलावै आपे तोलणहारा ॥
    Within the body, the Lord estimates the weight; He Himself is the weigher.
    इहु मनु रतनु जवाहर माणकु तिस का मोलु अफारा ॥
    This mind is the jewel, the gem, the diamond; it is absolutely priceless.
    मोलि कित ही नामु पाईऐ नाही नामु पाईऐ गुर बीचारा ॥५॥
    The Naam, the Name of the Lord, cannot be purchased at any price; the Naam is obtained by contemplating the Guru. ||5||
    गुरमुखि होवै सु काइआ खोजै होर सभ भरमि भुलाई ॥
    One who becomes Gurmukh searches this body; all others just wander around in confusion.
    जिस नो देइ सोई जनु पावै होर किआ को करे चतुराई ॥
    That humble being alone obtains it, unto whom the Lord bestows it. What other clever tricks can anyone try?
    काइआ अंदरि भउ भाउ वसै गुर परसादी पाई ॥६॥
    Within the body, the Fear of God and Love for Him abides; by Guru's Grace, they are obtained. ||6||
    काइआ अंदरि ब्रहमा बिसनु महेसा सभ ओपति जितु संसारा ॥
    Within the body, are Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva, from whom the whole world emanated.
    सचै आपणा खेलु रचाइआ आवा गउणु पासारा ॥
    The True Lord has staged and contrived His own play; the expanse of the Universe comes and goes.
    पूरै सतिगुरि आपि दिखाइआ सचि नामि निसतारा ॥७॥
    The Perfect True Guru Himself has made it clear, that emancipation comes through the True Name. ||7||
    सा काइआ जो सतिगुरु सेवै सचै आपि सवारी ॥
    That body, which serves the True Guru, is embellished by the True Lord Himself.
    विणु नावै दरि ढोई नाही ता जमु करे खुआरी ॥
    Without the Name, the mortal finds no place of rest in the Court of the Lord; he shall be tortured by the Messenger of Death.
    नानक सचु वडिआई पाए जिस नो हरि किरपा धारी ॥८॥२॥
    O Nanak, true glory is bestowed, when the Lord showers His Mercy. ||8||2||

[November 26, 2016, Saturday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 754)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2228 on: November 26, 2016, 11:22:55 PM »
  • Publish

सलोक मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    कलि महि जमु जंदारु है हुकमे कार कमाइ ॥
    In the Dark Age of Kali Yuga, the Messenger of Death is the enemy of life, but he acts according to the Lord's Command.
    गुरि राखे से उबरे मनमुखा देइ सजाइ ॥
    Those who are protected by the Guru are saved, while the self-willed manmukhs receive their punishment.
    जमकालै वसि जगु बांधिआ तिस दा फरू न कोइ ॥
    The world is under the control, and in the bondage of the Messenger of Death; no one can hold him back.
    जिनि जमु कीता सो सेवीऐ गुरमुखि दुखु न होइ ॥
    So serve the One who created Death; as Gurmukh, no pain shall touch you.
    नानक गुरमुखि जमु सेवा करे जिन मनि सचा होइ ॥१॥
    O Nanak, Death serves the Gurmukhs; the True Lord abides in their minds. ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    एहा काइआ रोगि भरी बिनु सबदै दुखु हउमै रोगु न जाइ ॥
    This body is filled with disease; without the Word of the Shabad, the pain of the disease of ego does not depart.
    सतिगुरु मिलै ता निरमल होवै हरि नामो मंनि वसाइ ॥
    When one meets the True Guru, then he becomes immaculately pure, and he enshrines the Lord's Name within his mind.
    नानक नामु धिआइआ सुखदाता दुखु विसरिआ सहजि सुभाइ ॥२॥
    O Nanak, meditating on the Naam, the Name of the Peace-Giving Lord, his pains are automatically forgotten. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    जिनि जगजीवनु उपदेसिआ तिसु गुर कउ हउ सदा घुमाइआ ॥
    I am forever a sacrifice to the Guru, who has taught me about the Lord, the Life of the World.
    तिसु गुर कउ हउ खंनीऐ जिनि मधुसूदनु हरि नामु सुणाइआ ॥
    I am every bit a sacrifice to the Guru, the Lover of Nectar, who has revealed the Name of the Lord.
    तिसु गुर कउ हउ वारणै जिनि हउमै बिखु सभु रोगु गवाइआ ॥
    I am a sacrifice to the Guru, who has totally cured me of the fatal disease of egotism.
    तिसु सतिगुर कउ वड पुंनु है जिनि अवगण कटि गुणी समझाइआ ॥
    Glorious and great are the virtues of the Guru, who has eradicated evil, and instructed me in virtue.
    सो सतिगुरु तिन कउ भेटिआ जिन कै मुखि मसतकि भागु लिखि पाइआ ॥७॥
    The True Guru meets with those upon whose foreheads such blessed destiny is recorded. ||7||

[November 27th, 2016 - Sunday – 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 588)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2229 on: November 28, 2016, 07:40:00 AM »
  • Publish

जैतसरी महला ४ घरु २
    Jaitsree, Fourth Mehl, Second House:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    हरि हरि सिमरहु अगम अपारा ॥
    Remember in meditation the Lord, Har, Har, the unfathomable, infinite Lord.
    जिसु सिमरत दुखु मिटै हमारा ॥
    Remembering Him in meditation, pains are dispelled.
    हरि हरि सतिगुरु पुरखु मिलावहु गुरि मिलिऐ सुखु होई राम ॥१॥
    O Lord, Har, Har, lead me to meet the True Guru; meeting the Guru, I am at peace. ||1||
    हरि गुण गावहु मीत हमारे ॥
    Sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord, O my friend.
    हरि हरि नामु रखहु उर धारे ॥
    Cherish the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, in your heart.
    हरि हरि अम्रित बचन सुणावहु गुर मिलिऐ परगटु होई राम ॥२॥
    Read the Ambrosial Words of the Lord, Har, Har; meeting with the Guru, the Lord is revealed. ||2||
    मधुसूदन हरि माधो प्राना ॥
    The Lord, the Slayer of demons, is my breath of life.
    मेरै मनि तनि अम्रित मीठ लगाना ॥
    His Ambrosial Amrit is so sweet to my mind and body.
    हरि हरि दइआ करहु गुरु मेलहु पुरखु निरंजनु सोई राम ॥३॥
    O Lord, Har, Har, have mercy upon me, and lead me to meet the Guru, the immaculate Primal Being. ||3||
    हरि हरि नामु सदा सुखदाता ॥
    The Name of the Lord, Har, Har, is forever the Giver of peace.
    हरि कै रंगि मेरा मनु राता ॥
    My mind is imbued with the Lord's Love.
    हरि हरि महा पुरखु गुरु मेलहु गुर नानक नामि सुखु होई राम ॥४॥१॥७॥
    O Lord Har, Har, lead me to meet the Guru, the Greatest Being; through the Name of Guru Nanak, I have found peace. ||4||1||7||

[November 28th, 2016 - Monday – 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 698)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2230 on: November 29, 2016, 11:51:08 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला ३ घरु २ चउपदे
    Dhanaasaree, Third Mehl, Second House, Chau-Padas:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    इहु धनु अखुटु न निखुटै न जाइ ॥
    This wealth is inexhaustible. It shall never be exhausted, and it shall never be lost.
    पूरै सतिगुरि दीआ दिखाइ ॥
    The Perfect True Guru has revealed it to me.
    अपुने सतिगुर कउ सद बलि जाई ॥
    I am forever a sacrifice to my True Guru.
    गुर किरपा ते हरि मंनि वसाई ॥१॥
    By Guru's Grace, I have enshrined the Lord within my mind. ||1||
    से धनवंत हरि नामि लिव लाइ ॥
    They alone are wealthy, who lovingly attune themselves to the Lord's Name.
    गुरि पूरै हरि धनु परगासिआ हरि किरपा ते वसै मनि आइ ॥ रहाउ ॥
    The Perfect Guru has revealed to me the Lord's treasure; by the Lord's Grace, it has come to abide in my mind. ||Pause||
    अवगुण काटि गुण रिदै समाइ ॥
    He is rid of his demerits, and his heart is permeated with merit and virtue.
    पूरे गुर कै सहजि सुभाइ ॥
    By Guru's Grace, he naturally dwells in celestial peace.
    पूरे गुर की साची बाणी ॥
    True is the Word of the Perfect Guru's Bani.
    सुख मन अंतरि सहजि समाणी ॥२॥
    They bring peace to the mind, and celestial peace is absorbed within. ||2||
    एकु अचरजु जन देखहु भाई ॥
    O my humble Siblings of Destiny, behold this strange and wonderful thing:
    दुबिधा मारि हरि मंनि वसाई ॥
    Duality is overcome, and the Lord dwells within his mind.
    नामु अमोलकु न पाइआ जाइ ॥
    The Naam, the Name of the Lord, is priceless; it cannot be taken.
    गुर परसादि वसै मनि आइ ॥३॥
    By Guru's Grace, it comes to abide in the mind. ||3||
    सभ महि वसै प्रभु एको सोइ ॥
    He is the One God, abiding within all.
    गुरमती घटि परगटु होइ ॥
    Through the Guru's Teachings, He is revealed in the heart.
    सहजे जिनि प्रभु जाणि पछाणिआ ॥
    One who intuitively knows and realizes God,
    नानक नामु मिलै मनु मानिआ ॥४॥१॥
    O Nanak, obtains the Naam; his mind is pleased and appeased. ||4||1||

[November 29th , 2016 - Tuesday - 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 663)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2231 on: December 01, 2016, 03:14:03 AM »
  • Publish

सलोकु मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    रे जन उथारै दबिओहु सुतिआ गई विहाइ ॥
    O man, you have been tormented by a nightmare, and you have passed your life in sleep.
    सतिगुर का सबदु सुणि न जागिओ अंतरि न उपजिओ चाउ ॥
    You did not wake to hear the Word of the True Guru's Shabad; you have no inspiration within yourself.
    सरीरु जलउ गुण बाहरा जो गुर कार न कमाइ ॥
    That body burns, which has no virtue, and which does not serve the Guru.
    जगतु जलंदा डिठु मै हउमै दूजै भाइ ॥
    I have seen that the world is burning, in egotism and the love of duality.
    नानक गुर सरणाई उबरे सचु मनि सबदि धिआइ ॥१॥
    O Nanak, those who seek the Guru's Sanctuary are saved; within their minds, they meditate on the True Word of the Shabad. ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    सबदि रते हउमै गई सोभावंती नारि ॥
    Attuned to the Word of the Shabad, the soul-bride is rid of egotism, and she is glorified.
    पिर कै भाणै सदा चलै ता बनिआ सीगारु ॥
    If she walks steadily in the way of His Will, then she is adorned with decorations.
    सेज सुहावी सदा पिरु रावै हरि वरु पाइआ नारि ॥
    Her couch becomes beautiful, and she constantly enjoys her Husband Lord; she obtains the Lord as her Husband.
    ना हरि मरै न कदे दुखु लागै सदा सुहागणि नारि ॥
    The Lord does not die, and she never suffers pain; she is a happy soul-bride forever.
    नानक हरि प्रभ मेलि लई गुर कै हेति पिआरि ॥२॥
    O Nanak, the Lord God unites her with Himself; she enshrines love and affection for the Guru. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    जिना गुरु गोपिआ आपणा ते नर बुरिआरी ॥
    Those who conceal and deny their Guru, are the most evil people.
    हरि जीउ तिन का दरसनु ना करहु पापिसट हतिआरी ॥
    O Dear Lord, let me not even see them; they are the worst sinners and murderers.
    ओहि घरि घरि फिरहि कुसुध मनि जिउ धरकट नारी ॥
    They wander from house to house, with impure minds, like wicked, forsaken women.
    वडभागी संगति मिले गुरमुखि सवारी ॥
    But by great good fortune, they may meet the Company of the Holy; as Gurmukhs, they are reformed.
    हरि मेलहु सतिगुर दइआ करि गुर कउ बलिहारी ॥२३॥
    O Lord, please be kind and let me meet the True Guru; I am a sacrifice to the Guru. ||23||

[November 30, 2016, Wednesday 05:30 AM. IST]
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2232 on: December 01, 2016, 03:23:13 AM »
  • Publish

सोरठि महला ५ ॥
    Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:
    हमरी गणत न गणीआ काई अपणा बिरदु पछाणि ॥
    He did not take my accounts into account; such is His forgiving nature.
    हाथ देइ राखे करि अपुने सदा सदा रंगु माणि ॥१॥
    He gave me His hand, and saved me and made me His own; forever and ever, I enjoy His Love. ||1||
    साचा साहिबु सद मिहरवाण ॥
    The True Lord and Master is forever merciful and forgiving.
    बंधु पाइआ मेरै सतिगुरि पूरै होई सरब कलिआण ॥ रहाउ ॥
    My Perfect Guru has bound me to Him, and now, I am in absolute ecstasy. ||Pause||
    जीउ पाइ पिंडु जिनि साजिआ दिता पैनणु खाणु ॥
    The One who fashioned the body and placed the soul within, who gives you clothing and nourishment
    अपणे दास की आपि पैज राखी नानक सद कुरबाणु ॥२॥१६॥४४॥
    - He Himself preserves the honor of His slaves. Nanak is forever a sacrifice to Him. ||2||16||44||

[December 1, 2016, Thursday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 619)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2233 on: December 03, 2016, 12:12:21 PM »
  • Publish

रागु सूही महला ३ घरु १ असटपदीआ
    Raag Soohee, Third Mehl, First House, Ashtapadees:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    नामै ही ते सभु किछु होआ बिनु सतिगुर नामु न जापै ॥
    Everything comes from the Naam, the Name of the Lord; without the True Guru, the Naam is not experienced.
    गुर का सबदु महा रसु मीठा बिनु चाखे सादु न जापै ॥
    The Word of the Guru's Shabad is the sweetest and most sublime essence, but without tasting it, its flavor cannot be experienced.
    कउडी बदलै जनमु गवाइआ चीनसि नाही आपै ॥
    He wastes this human life in exchange for a mere shell; he does not understand his own self.
    गुरमुखि होवै ता एको जाणै हउमै दुखु न संतापै ॥१॥
    But, if he becomes Gurmukh, then he comes to know the One Lord, and the disease of egotism does not afflict him. ||1||
    बलिहारी गुर अपणे विटहु जिनि साचे सिउ लिव लाई ॥
    I am a sacrifice to my Guru, who has lovingly attached me to the True Lord.
    सबदु चीन्हि आतमु परगासिआ सहजे रहिआ समाई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Concentrating on the Word of the Shabad, the soul is illumined and enlightened. I remain absorbed in celestial ecstasy. ||1||Pause||
    गुरमुखि गावै गुरमुखि बूझै गुरमुखि सबदु बीचारे ॥
    The Gurmukh sings the Praises of the Lord; the Gurmukh understands. The Gurmukh contemplates the Word of the Shabad.
    जीउ पिंडु सभु गुर ते उपजै गुरमुखि कारज सवारे ॥
    Body and soul are totally rejuvenated through the Guru; the Gurmukh's affairs are resolved in his favor.
    मनमुखि अंधा अंधु कमावै बिखु खटे संसारे ॥
    The blind self-willed manmukh acts blindly, and earns only poison in this world.
    माइआ मोहि सदा दुखु पाए बिनु गुर अति पिआरे ॥२॥
    Enticed by Maya, he suffers in constant pain, without the most Beloved Guru. ||2||
    सोई सेवकु जे सतिगुर सेवे चालै सतिगुर भाए ॥
    He alone is a selfless servant, who serves the True Guru, and walks in harmony with the True Guru's Will.
    साचा सबदु सिफति है साची साचा मंनि वसाए ॥
    The True Shabad, the Word of God, is the True Praise of God; enshrine the True Lord within your mind.
    सची बाणी गुरमुखि आखै हउमै विचहु जाए ॥
    The Gurmukh speaks the True Word of Gurbani, and egotism departs from within.
    आपे दाता करमु है साचा साचा सबदु सुणाए ॥३॥
    He Himself is the Giver, and True are His actions. He proclaims the True Word of the Shabad. ||3||
    गुरमुखि घाले गुरमुखि खटे गुरमुखि नामु जपाए ॥
    The Gurmukh works, and the Gurmukh earns; the Gurmukh inspires others to chant the Naam.
    सदा अलिपतु साचै रंगि राता गुर कै सहजि सुभाए ॥
    He is forever unattached, imbued with the Love of the True Lord, intuitively in harmony with the Guru.
    मनमुखु सद ही कूड़ो बोलै बिखु बीजै बिखु खाए ॥
    The self-willed manmukh always tells lies; he plants the seeds of poison, and eats only poison.
    जमकालि बाधा त्रिसना दाधा बिनु गुर कवणु छडाए ॥४॥
    He is bound and gagged by the Messenger of Death, and burnt in the fire of desire; who can save him, except the Guru? ||4||
    सचा तीरथु जितु सत सरि नावणु गुरमुखि आपि बुझाए ॥
    True is that place of pilgrimage, where one bathes in the pool of Truth, and achieves self-realization as Gurmukh. The Gurmukh understands his own self.
    अठसठि तीरथ गुर सबदि दिखाए तितु नातै मलु जाए ॥
    The Lord has shown that the Word of the Guru's Shabad is the sixty-eight sacred shrines of pilgrimage; bathing in it, filth is washed away.
    सचा सबदु सचा है निरमलु ना मलु लगै न लाए ॥
    True and Immaculate is the True Word of His Shabad; no filth touches or clings to Him.
    सची सिफति सची सालाह पूरे गुर ते पाए ॥५॥
    True Praise, True Devotional Praise, is obtained from the Perfect Guru. ||5||
    तनु मनु सभु किछु हरि तिसु केरा दुरमति कहणु न जाए ॥
    Body, mind, everything belongs to the Lord; but the evil-minded ones cannot even say this.
    हुकमु होवै ता निरमलु होवै हउमै विचहु जाए ॥
    If such is the Hukam of the Lord's Command, then one becomes pure and spotless, and the ego is taken away from within.
    गुर की साखी सहजे चाखी त्रिसना अगनि बुझाए ॥
    I have intuitively tasted the Guru's Teachings, and the fire of my desire has been quenched.
    गुर कै सबदि राता सहजे माता सहजे रहिआ समाए ॥६॥
    Attuned to the Word of the Guru's Shabad, one is naturally intoxicated, merging imperceptibly into the Lord. ||6||
    हरि का नामु सति करि जाणै गुर कै भाइ पिआरे ॥
    The Name of the Lord is known as True, through the Love of the Beloved Guru.
    सची वडिआई गुर ते पाई सचै नाइ पिआरे ॥
    True Glorious Greatness is obtained from the Guru, through the Beloved True Name.
    एको सचा सभ महि वरतै विरला को वीचारे ॥
    The One True Lord is permeating and pervading among all; how rare is the one who contemplates this.
    आपे मेलि लए ता बखसे सची भगति सवारे ॥७॥
    The Lord Himself unites us in Union, and forgives us; He embellishes us with true devotional worship. ||7||
    सभो सचु सचु सचु वरतै गुरमुखि कोई जाणै ॥
    All is Truth; Truth, and Truth alone is pervading; how rare is the Gurmukh who knows this.
    जमण मरणा हुकमो वरतै गुरमुखि आपु पछाणै ॥
    Birth and death occur by the Hukam of His Command; the Gurmukh understands his own self.
    नामु धिआए ता सतिगुरु भाए जो इछै सो फलु पाए ॥
    He meditates on the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and so pleases the True Guru. He receives whatever rewards he desires.
    नानक तिस दा सभु किछु होवै जि विचहु आपु गवाए ॥८॥१॥
    O Nanak, one who eradicates self-conceit from within, has everything. ||8||1||

[December 2, 2016, Friday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 753)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2234 on: December 03, 2016, 12:20:08 PM »
  • Publish

सलोकु मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    रे जन उथारै दबिओहु सुतिआ गई विहाइ ॥
    O man, you have been tormented by a nightmare, and you have passed your life in sleep.
    सतिगुर का सबदु सुणि न जागिओ अंतरि न उपजिओ चाउ ॥
    You did not wake to hear the Word of the True Guru's Shabad; you have no inspiration within yourself.
    सरीरु जलउ गुण बाहरा जो गुर कार न कमाइ ॥
    That body burns, which has no virtue, and which does not serve the Guru.
    जगतु जलंदा डिठु मै हउमै दूजै भाइ ॥
    I have seen that the world is burning, in egotism and the love of duality.
    नानक गुर सरणाई उबरे सचु मनि सबदि धिआइ ॥१॥
    O Nanak, those who seek the Guru's Sanctuary are saved; within their minds, they meditate on the True Word of the Shabad. ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    सबदि रते हउमै गई सोभावंती नारि ॥
    Attuned to the Word of the Shabad, the soul-bride is rid of egotism, and she is glorified.
    पिर कै भाणै सदा चलै ता बनिआ सीगारु ॥
    If she walks steadily in the way of His Will, then she is adorned with decorations.
    सेज सुहावी सदा पिरु रावै हरि वरु पाइआ नारि ॥
    Her couch becomes beautiful, and she constantly enjoys her Husband Lord; she obtains the Lord as her Husband.
    ना हरि मरै न कदे दुखु लागै सदा सुहागणि नारि ॥
    The Lord does not die, and she never suffers pain; she is a happy soul-bride forever.
    नानक हरि प्रभ मेलि लई गुर कै हेति पिआरि ॥२॥
    O Nanak, the Lord God unites her with Himself; she enshrines love and affection for the Guru. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    जिना गुरु गोपिआ आपणा ते नर बुरिआरी ॥
    Those who conceal and deny their Guru, are the most evil people.
    हरि जीउ तिन का दरसनु ना करहु पापिसट हतिआरी ॥
    O Dear Lord, let me not even see them; they are the worst sinners and murderers.
    ओहि घरि घरि फिरहि कुसुध मनि जिउ धरकट नारी ॥
    They wander from house to house, with impure minds, like wicked, forsaken women.
    वडभागी संगति मिले गुरमुखि सवारी ॥
    But by great good fortune, they may meet the Company of the Holy; as Gurmukhs, they are reformed.
    हरि मेलहु सतिगुर दइआ करि गुर कउ बलिहारी ॥२३॥
    O Lord, please be kind and let me meet the True Guru; I am a sacrifice to the Guru. ||23||

[December 3, 2016, Saturday 05:30 AM. IST] (Page: 651)
    om sai ram!

Facebook Comments