Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shirdi Sai Thought!  (Read 290638 times)

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
Re: Shirdi Sai Thought!
« Reply #960 on: May 18, 2009, 10:33:29 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sainatha Sainatha Sainatha Sadgurum

Yogiraja Yugapurusha Bhaktakoti Vanditham

Kripanidhim Tapodhanim Sainatha Pahimaam

Divyateja Bhavyamoorthi Punyacharita Poojitam

ALLAH MALIK!SAB KA MALIK EK!MERE SAI BABA... ;D

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM
    साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #961 on: May 23, 2009, 11:44:38 PM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Sai baba asked 2 paisa dakshina from his devotees...Shraddha and Saburi.

ALLAH MALIK!

SAB KA MALIK EK!

MERE SAI BABA...

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #962 on: May 30, 2009, 03:33:51 PM »
  • Publish
  • If we see all actions as God’s doing, we will be unattached and free from karmic bondage.

Meditate on what you read and think of God.

Let us be humble.

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #963 on: May 30, 2009, 09:36:07 PM »
  • Publish
  • Meditate on what you read and think of God.

I give my devotees whatever they ask, until they ask for what I want to give.

Be ashamed of your hatred. Give up hatred and be quiet.

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #964 on: June 03, 2009, 12:49:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • "Read the Pothi everyday and while reading it understand with love and devotion"-Shri Sai Baba

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #965 on: June 04, 2009, 07:10:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • Look to me and I will look to you.

What God gives is never exhausted, what man gives never lasts.

Be contented and cheerful with what comes.

My devotees see everything as their Guru.

Distinguish right from wrong and be honest, upright and virtuous.

Gain and loss, birth and death are in the hands of God.

When you see with your inner eye. Then you realize that you are God and not different from Him.

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #966 on: June 04, 2009, 07:11:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • Why fear when I am here?

I am formless and everywhere

I am in everything and beyond. I fill all space.

All that you see taken together is Myself.

I do not shake or move.

If one devotes their entire time to me and rests in me, need fear nothing for body and soul.

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #967 on: June 10, 2009, 02:35:15 AM »
  • Publish
  • Fasting and Mrs. Gokhale

Baba never fasted Himself, nor did He allow others to do so. The mind of the faster is never at ease, then how could he attain his Paramartha (goal of life)? God is not attained on an empty stomach; first the soul has to be appeased. If there is no moisture of food in the stomach and nutrition, with what eyes should we see God, with what tongue should we describe His greatness and with what ears should we hear the same? In short, when all our organs get their proper nutrition and are sound, we can practise devotion and other sadhanas to attain God. Therefore, neither fasting nor overeating is good. Moderation in diet is really wholesome both to the body and mind.

Chapter 32 from SSC.

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #968 on: June 10, 2009, 02:36:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • One Mrs. Gokhale came to Shirdi with an introductory letter from Mrs. Kashibai Kanitkar (a devotee of Baba) to Dada Kelkar. She came to Baba with a determination to sit at Baba's feet observing a three days fast. The previous day Baba said to Dada Kelkar, that He would not allow his children to starve during the Shimga, i.e., Holi holidays, and that if they had to starve, why was He there? Next day when the woman went with Dada Kelkar and sat at Baba's Feet, Baba at once said to her, "Where is the necessity of fasting? Go to Dadabhat's house, prepare the dish of Puran Polis (wheat rotis with gram-flour and jaggery), feed his children and yourself too." Shimga holidays were on.

He would not allow his children to starve during the Shimga, i.e., Holi holidays, and that if they had to starve, why was He there?..    

Mrs.Kelkar was then in her menses and there was nobody to cook in Dadabhat's house. So Baba's advice was very timely. Then Mrs. Gokhale had to go to Dadabhat's house and prepare the dish as directed. She cooked that day, fed others and herself. What a good story and how beautiful its import!

Chapter 32 from SSC.

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #969 on: June 11, 2009, 12:22:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • Two Lizards

Now we close this Chapter, with a story of two little lizards. Once Baba was sitting in the Masjid. A devotee sat in front of Him, when a lizard tick-ticked. Out of curiosity, the devotee asked Baba whether this tick-ticking of the lizard signified anything; was it a good sign or a bad omen? Baba said that the lizard was overjoyed as her sister from Aurangabad was coming to see her. The devotee sat silent, not making out the meaning of Baba's words. Immediately, a gentleman from Aurangabad came on horse-back to see Baba. He wanted to proceed further, but his horse would not go, as it was hungry and wanted grams. He took out a bag from his shoulders to bring grams and dashed it on the ground to remove dirt. A lizard came out therefrom and in the presence of all, climbed up the wall. Baba asked the questioner devotee to mark her well. She at once went strutting to her sister. Both sisters met each other after a long time, kissed and embraced each other, whirled round and danced with love! Where is Shirdi and where is Aurangabad? How should the man on horse-back come there from Aurangabad with the lizard? And how should Baba make the prophesy of the meeting of the two sisters? All this is really very wonderful and proves the omniscience -- the all-knowing nature of Baba

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #970 on: June 12, 2009, 10:51:05 AM »
  • Publish
  • Be ashamed of your hatred. Give up hatred and be quiet.

The Moral Law is inexorable, so follow it, observe it, and you will reach your goal: God is the perfection of the Moral Law.

I am your servants’ servant.

Always think of God and you will see what He does.

Have faith and patience. Then I will be always with you wherever you are.

Other people’s acts will affect just them. It is only your own deeds that will affect you.

Those who think that Baba is only in Shirdi have totally failed to know me.

Trust in the Guru fully. That is the only sadhana.

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline child_of_sai

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #971 on: June 12, 2009, 11:12:15 AM »
  • Publish
  • Be ashamed of your hatred. Give up hatred and be quiet.

ALLAH MALIK!

.....how easy to say, but how difficult to practice......history may testify.....

Sai Ram.

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #972 on: June 12, 2009, 11:46:10 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM! ;D...Sai baba you are a witness to all ... ;D

Speak the Truth and Truth alone...

Sai baba

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #973 on: June 12, 2009, 11:51:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!        Shraddha and Saburi

When Deo went to Baba, the latter asked him when and with whom and what he was talking. He said that he talked with Balakram and heard from him His fame. Then Baba asked again Rs.25/- as Dakshina which Deo gladly gave. Then Baba took him inside and sitting near the post charged him saying - "You stole away My rags without My knowledge." Deo denied all knowledge of the rags, but Baba asked him to make a search. He searched but found none. Then Baba got angry and said - "There is nobody here, you are the only thief, so grey-haired and old, you came here for stealing." After this Baba lost His temper, got terribly wild, gave all sorts of abuses and scoldings. Deo remained silent and watching, and thought that he might get a beating also. After about an hour or so, Baba asked him to go to the Wada. He returned to the Wada and told Jog and Balakram all that had happened. Then in the after-noon Baba sent for all and Deo also, and said that His words might have pained the old man (Deo) but as he committed the theft, He could not but speak out. Then Baba asked again for Rs. 12/- Deo collected the amount, paid it and prostrated himself before Him. Then Baba said to him - "What are you doing?" "Nothing" replied Deo. Then Baba - "Go on daily reading the Pothi (Jnaneshwari), go and sit in the Wada, read something regularly every day and while reading, explain the portion read, to all with love and devotion. I am sitting here ready to give you the whole gold-embroidered Shella (valuable cloth), then why go to others to steal rags, and why should you get into the habit of stealing?" When Deo went to Baba, the latter asked him when and with whom and what he was talking. He said that he talked with Balakram and heard from him His fame. Then Baba asked again Rs.25/- as Dakshina which Deo gladly gave. Then Baba took him inside and sitting near the post charged him saying - "You stole away My rags without My knowledge." Deo denied all knowledge of the rags, but Baba asked him to make a search. He searched but found none. Then Baba got angry and said - "There is nobody here, you are the only thief, so grey-haired and old, you came here for stealing." After this Baba lost His temper, got terribly wild, gave all sorts of abuses and scoldings. Deo remained silent and watching, and thought that he might get a beating also. After about an hour or so, Baba asked him to go to the Wada. He returned to the Wada and told Jog and Balakram all that had happened. Then in the after-noon Baba sent for all and Deo also, and said that His words might have pained the old man (Deo) but as he committed the theft, He could not but speak out. Then Baba asked again for Rs. 12/- Deo collected the amount, paid it and prostrated himself before Him. Then Baba said to him - "What are you doing?" "Nothing" replied Deo. Then Baba - "Go on daily reading the Pothi (Jnaneshwari), go and sit in the Wada, read something regularly every day and while reading, explain the portion read, to all with love and devotion. I am sitting here ready to give you the whole gold-embroidered Shella (valuable cloth), then why go to others to steal rags, and why should you get into the habit of stealing?"

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #974 on: June 12, 2009, 11:55:40 AM »
  • Publish
  • Distinguish right from wrong and be honest, upright and virtuous.

Other people’s acts will affect just them. It is only your own deeds that will affect you.

Speak the truth and truth alone.

Satsang that is associating with the good is good. Dussaya, or associating with evil-minded people, is evil and must be avoided.

God has agents everywhere and their powers are vast.

I have to take care of my children day and night and give an account to God of every paisa.
    The wise are cheerful and content with their lot in life.

Sai baba

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Facebook Comments