Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: In THURST of sai leelas.  (Read 25389 times)

Offline sushmakomandur

• Blessings 3
    • Sai Baba
In THURST of sai leelas.
« on: August 05, 2008, 10:20:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • Mamatha
    OM SAIRAM

As no one is posting baba's miracles/blessings, I will post one miracle from billions of miracles.

After completing my PG, I came across one problem. It was almost all impossible to solve that problem. because no human being can solve that. I was very confidant that baba is there to take care of me and my future. I came across so many ups and downs in this regard. But still I never lost faith in baba.
    But that happend what should happen. I burst in to tears, and I found no way, by not finding any response from baba you know, I went to church to get peace ( some of my neighbours took me), but in vain. I did parayana of gurucharitra, sai leelamrutamu by sitting continuously till the completion of parayana.
    One day I went to baba temple, and I decided to make 108 pradakshinas daily till my problem gets resolved. At the time of doing pradakshina, I was just asking baba with tears, "why this happened, If what I was expecting is not happend, then what will happen to me", I could see only baba's feet at the time of pradakshinas.

you know the seventh day from the day of pradakshinas I started, my problem got resolved, and I got blessings of my sai.

From then, whenever I feel depressed, I go to baba temple and do 108 pradakshinas by chanting baba save me, thats it... really he listens to every word of mine. and I return from the temple with bliss, and sooner my wishes are granted by baba.

some times I really ask baba, why he is so kind towards me, really I ask him with tears, I do nothing for him, but still he is fulfilling my each and every desire/wish.

OM SAIRAM
    Sushma Komandur.

He who casts aside his egoism and thanks HIM (GOD)
     and he who trusts HIM (GOD) entirely will have his
    shackles removed and will obtain Liberation".-Shr Sai Baba

Offline sushmakomandur

• Blessings 3
      • Sai Baba
    Re: In THURST of sai leelas.
    « Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 10:22:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai baba's life had been full of miracles. One almost every day,every hour, and every moment.

There is a young businessman of Delhi called Anil. He had been an ardent devotee of Sri Sainath for the lost 15 years. In 1984, his one year old son was found to have a serious medical problem and had to be taken to London for treatment. The child suffered from Down Syndrome with chromosomic deficiency, a combination usually very fatal. The doctors advised surgery, though they were not fully hopeful of a cure. Anil had unimpeachable faith in Sainath, who had said " Why worry when I am there? " The child unfortunately expired on the operation table. Anil had been sure all along that the child would recover from the operation, so much so that he had even organised a birthday party for him on the fourth day from the day of operation.

The death of the child was doubly shocking to Anil. His only child had passed away. Worse still, his God had failed him. Before consigning the mortal remains of the child to flames, Anil took the pendent of Sri Sai from
    his neck and put it around the child's neck, praying the he should be given back him. Clearly, despite the severe loss and despite a sense of having been cheated, faith had not deserted him as yet.

Miraculously, Anil's wife conceived the same month. Wiser with the death of the child, the couple underwent an Embryonic Down's Syndrome test. The first test was positive. The couple prayed continuously to Baba for his divine intervention. Once again everything seemed lost. They prayed to Baba fervently. The second test two days later indicated that the child was free from all cromosomic deficiencies. A healthy son was born to them in the ninth month. To every one's utter surprise, the newborn bore a mark of the size and same colour (blue) on his hip-line like the earlier child had. Anil had, in his faith, already announced that Baba would definitely give back his son. His faith in Sai is truly a matter of emulation.
    JAI SREE SAI RAM!
    Sushma Komandur.

Offline sushmakomandur

• Blessings 3
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 10:24:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAIRAM

It was in 2002, My neighbours in my home town do bhajans & satsang every thursday, each thursday at some one's home. (by saiseva samaj started by ammula samba siva rao). One of the neighbours had a daughter, who was working as HR. this girl did not believe any GOD. but her mother believes, she attends satsang every week, and some times she conducts satsang at her home. This girl went to shiridi, with her friends, (just to visit). that was thursday, the same day her mother was conducting the satsang. When the satsang was going on, the mother got a message that, who came to see her daughter last month, they agreed for the marriage, as the horoscopes of boy and girl were matching.

After returning from shiridi, the girl got engaged and got married with the blessings of sai baba.

In 2004, one of my husband's classmates was very much worried about his marriage, even though he was working as a software engineer in a reputed MNC, his marriage proposals were rejecting. One day my husband told him to visit shiridi, as that guy did not believe GOD. any how he went to shiridi and asked baba if he gets married, he will come to shiridi along his wife.(without any faith I can say).  he got married.
    JAI SREE SAI RAM!
    Sushma Komandur.

Offline sushmakomandur

• Blessings 3
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #3 on: August 05, 2008, 10:27:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • SOWJANYA
    Today morning at about 4 to 5 a.m i saw BABA in my dreams.
    I went to BABA temple in my dreams. BABA comes out of the statue and walks
    actively here and there in the temple infront of us. HE is very beautiful wearing
    red ,green and blue shining and glittering clothes. After walking vigorously in the temple
    among the all the devotees he sits down in a particular place.
    All of us gather around BABA by sitting very near to him and he blesses us putting
    the golden color satagopam on our heads.He is all smiling and cheerful in the dreams.
    He is tall ,fair and old TATA but highly energetic as an youngster(wow!!!!).
    Baba appeared in my dreams 15 yrs back.and now after a very long time i saw BABA
    in my dreams.
    I AM S :)ooooooooooooo HAppy that i saw BABA in my dreams
    JAI SREE SAI RAM!
    Sushma Komandur.

Offline sushmakomandur

• Blessings 3
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #4 on: August 05, 2008, 10:29:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • MALLIKARJUNA
    It is very important to share Sai leelas ,Because Baba told that we get the SpiritualDiamonds from His leelas.
      I am not a devotee of any God till 1999,but got a very Big problem  in that year,tried to resolve in all the ways but failed and due to that my studies,health,every thing has spoiled and all my family members and friends etc worried really alot about my future.
     I have given a Promise to my friend that If he can solve my problem, dialy I will do prayer for him with Flowers   
    Then one person has told me to go to Baba temple( i was in Ongole ,where our Holy Guru Saimaster's Samadhi is available), But I didnt accepted to go but my mother has taken me forcedly for the first time.Then after words I almost dialy go and pray in the temple,do service,do satsangas etc..
    My problem was resolved immediately and Sai & Master has given everything to me.
    Now I go to Ongole,not with the feeling that Im going to my Home but Im going to Guru Darshan ,Holy Ongole,which is equal to Shirdi.....
    I cant narrate my life after I entered into Saimaster path ,as it was full of Miracles in all events of my life. 

Ex :My mother is doing 4 aarathis in my Home ,got into great Homeopathic treatment and leading life Happily (Before that she has suffered woth lot of deceases and was taking many english medicines dialy with no relief and Peace in Home )
          My brother ,who was suffered with lot of problems ,now leading happy life ,just infront of our Saimaster temple in Ongole.
          Now I cant start a day with out Baba prayer and parayana, aarathis etc..
          Saimaster blessed me with a son ,whose name is Saibharadwaja(1.5 years age), always chant Baba name and only sees Baba Arathis continuously .Wherever he see a Baba Photo, he shows to all and he ask us to feed Baba before he eat etc,,,,
           (Just to share with other Sai devotees I m telling but not with Proud)
          Baba has given an opportunity to distribute Saileelamruthams on the occasion of my marriage,Guru Charitra in my son's function, His holy pratimas at my son's Birthday function with Satsangam.
           Like wise my experiences are un limited and I hope our Sraddha and Saboori will become strong With these experiences.

With His Grace, I m praying to Baba and Master (as I have promised) with flowers dialy ,who rectified my Problem and Im thanking the Baba for giving me that problem ,otherwise I cant come in to Saimaster path.

Sushma Komandur.

Offline sushmakomandur

• Blessings 3
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #5 on: August 05, 2008, 10:32:40 AM »
  • Publish
  • MALLIKARJUNA
    I ll share one of my Baba Miracle.

When I was doing my M.Tech ,due to Master's grace I read Sai leelamrutham dialy and when ever I get any problem I used to go to temple and read Master's books and they keep me happy.
    I have 1 big Saibaba Photo ,in fact the people ,who vacated the room ,left that Photo as it is. Then we have taken that room for rent. like wise Baba came to that room before I went to that room.

I think I didnt ask any thing untill my end exams.
    But at end exams time, due to some ill health, I could not read any thing for 1 exam and I ve decided that I will fail in that exam because, it is a complete problematic subject and I always read theory in the semister duration and I only look after the problems at exam time ,which I havent done this time.

Before going to exam, I prayed Baba to save me from this problem and simply went away to exam hall.
    To my surprize all the questions in that paper are therory and no single problem was there.
    Infact in all the previous papers all the questions are problems only.
    I have completed it successfully with more than 90% in that exam and Baba stood me 1st in that exam.
    Is int it a great leela of Sai???
    JAI SREE SAI RAM!
    Sushma Komandur.

Offline sushmakomandur

• Blessings 3
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #6 on: August 05, 2008, 10:36:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • MALLIKARJUNA
    We have experienced a Baba miracle some 3-4 years back
    My lakshmi aunty suddenly hospitalized due to severe pain in her entire back of the body
    Doctors have taken several scans and told that major operations have to be carried out at 3 places as the blood passges are blocked from head to the remaining parts and advised us to take her to Chennai Appolo Hospital.
    She is a Baba Devotee and every thursday she used to come from her village to Ongole for Baba and Master gari darshan and attends the Satsangams.
    She prayed Baba for help and had complete faith in Baba.
    Same day night Baba came to her dream and blessed her.
    from next day morning the pain was almost nill and she experienced complete recovery.
    They have just taken the pain killers and after some time doctors once again taken the scan and observed no problem.
    See the Baba miracle ,He cures devotees deceases if it is horrible to them.
    Only thing we have to do is becoming a true devotee
    JAI SREE SAI RAM!
    Sushma Komandur.

Offline sushmakomandur

• Blessings 3
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #7 on: August 05, 2008, 09:13:08 PM »
  • Publish
  • Avinash

It was the first time
    It was the first time i got a chance to visit sirdi when my parents planned a piligrimage to sirdi....

I wanted to share one miraculous experience which i had at sirdi....

It was on thursday 17th of July, we reached sirdi by around 4pm and we went inside the temple complex by 6:15pm.

Since the next day friday was Guru Poornima there was huge crowd of devotees in the temple, we were standing in the queue, few were chanting bhajans, few chanting OM SAI RAM etc....

Initially even i was chanting the OM SAI RAM, later when it was just half an hour before we could have entered the main temple all of a sudden i remembered a marati song/bhajan which i had heard for the last time baout 13years ago.[during my grand fathers post death ceremony one sadhu had sung that song]

The song/bhajan was "Meetay waro rey maja vittala aaj maza manila anand zala" its an bhajan related to Pandarpur's Sri PANDURANGA VITTALA, Dont know y that song came into my mind all of a sudden, i dint even knew the song properly except that first line, i was repenting for not knowing the song properly whhile i was standing in the queue.........

As soon as i entered the Temple's garbagudi i was just amazed by the miracle which i noticed there, the miracle was that i was able to listen to that same song which was playing inside the garbagudi.....jai sai ram.
    Sushma Komandur.

Offline sushmakomandur

• Blessings 3
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #8 on: August 05, 2008, 09:14:43 PM »
  • Publish
  • a beautiful Leela
    today when i was praying, a pocket-size Baba's photo in the almirah fell inside the almirah ( and i thought it was due to the fan..). then immediately i told myself that it would be great if the photo raises back to the same position, and i hardly finished saying myself and wonder of wonders..,the photo raised back to its place !!

a beautiful Leela by Baba.

om SAIRAM
    om SAIRAM
    om SAIRAM
    Sushma Komandur.

Offline sushmakomandur

• Blessings 3
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #9 on: August 05, 2008, 09:16:15 PM »
  • Publish
  • Nidhi
    om sai ram
    i truely believe in sai baba .wenever i am in trouble i remember baba
    but this time only baba can do miracle
    my sister is in hospital(she is still there) due 2 some infection in blood and doctor said dat she is in critical condition . there r only 3-4% chances.she is a mother of a 27 days old boy . i pray 2 baba and as aslways baba listen 2 me . her infection reduced 2 26000 frm 42000 in just a single day. Baba ne hamare saath bhi chamatkaar kar dikhaya. ab ooska operation hona hai stones ka aur mujhe pura vishwaas hai baba sab thik kar denge.OM SAI RAM
    Sushma Komandur.

Offline sushmakomandur

• Blessings 3
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #10 on: August 05, 2008, 11:56:22 PM »
  • Publish
  • Ashwarya Nair
    Devotee Experience - Ayshwarya
     Please find the experience of one of my friend. Her name is Ayswarya.S.Nair. She is from Calicut, Kerala. She is Sitara's sister. She studies in 10th Std. She never believed in Sai Baba. I used to tell her all the stories of Sai Baba and miracles. She also was interested to know more about Sai Baba and i told her all the Leela of Sai Baba. I gave her CD of Sai Baba and she was very impressed after seeing that and now she has become a devotee of Sai Baba. She prays to Sai Baba every Thursday and keeps "NAIVAIDYAM" also to Sai Baba on Thursdays. Her mother thanked me for making their daughters believe in Sai Baba. I was so happy. As a Sai devotee it’s my duty to tell about Sai Baba to people and i will do this duty till the end of my life. Please find below the experience of AYSWARYA S.Nair.

I'm a girl studying in 10th standard. I started believing in Sai Baba just before 2-3 days with the advice of my brother (Satish).I started praying to him everyday...It was my school re-opening and as all knows all will be shuffled...there was a friend of mine who was my study partner and everything...we were sure that we would be shuffled. And I was so depressed. So i decided to pray to Sai Baba...and i did so...Surprisingly we became in same sections!

And today I had another small experience were i realized the presence of Sai Ram with me...today it was raining so heavily and i was going to school....though in car i had to walk a bit to school....i dint have my umbrella. my projects and books would be wet if i walk in that heavy rain...so i started praying to Sai Baba...But there were no difference in the rain...it was there still in much force....But for my astonishment just at the moment when i stepped out of my car the rain stopped and there were no rain till i reached my classroom......i just then realized that Sai Baba is always there with me hearing my prayers....I hope He will always be there with me.....And thanks to my loving brother who made me a devotee of Sai....I really value his words.....Sai Ram....bless me and my loved ones......"OM Sai Ram"

Sushma Komandur.

Offline sushmakomandur

• Blessings 3
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #11 on: August 06, 2008, 11:57:58 PM »
  • Publish
  • This is my second posting.I had prayed to baba that I would write my experience if my wish was fulfilled and here i write my experience. I'm working in a MNC by baba's grace.I was posted to another state for training.I became home sick and lots of tension in the office and other problems like food and health made me more desparate to go back home.All my friends finished the training and left back but I was held back there due to some internal politics by senior manager and my bad luck.I prayed baba everyday and read Sai Satcharitha and miracles started happening in the hostel and suddenly i was posted back to my home town.I really thank baba for all the love and blessings he showered on me though it was a bit late.thank you baba.love you so much.Right now I'm going through tough time
    which baba knows which happened to me on thursday.I still cant believe that it happened to me that too on a thursday.Please baba help me out.Though you always take time to resolve my problems for which i scold you and blame you.please do have mercy on this bad child of yours and show me the way.continue to bless me and my family.
    Jai Sadguru sri sainath maharaj.
    keerthi.A.N
    Sushma Komandur.

Offline sushmakomandur

• Blessings 3
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #12 on: August 07, 2008, 12:00:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • All Baba's devotees might come across so many miracles and we are always amazed the way Baba helps his devotees. But I always feel his presence and receive his answers in every walk of life. Here is one experience I want to share with you all:
    On February 16th and 17th ( 2008 ) I visited Shiridi alone to spend some time spiritually. I had good Arthi darshans despite terrific Sunday rush and most of the times I was inside and very close to the Main Deity in the Sanctum Sanatorium. While waiting for one of the Aarathi darshans I was thinking in my mind that " Hindus, Muslims and Sikhs usually visit this temple. * Do the Christians visit this temple? "* This was a funny thought just crossed my mind. I attended the evening Aarathi and I came out of the main hall and again joined back in the last row of the Q with the permission of the security and was moving in the Q. Adjacent to the last line ( right side ) there are office rooms from where people can see us and meet us. There came a mother and a son requested me to offer two bags of offerings containing Coconut, new cloth, sweet etc and asked me to offer to Baba on their behalf so that her son's wish will be fulfilled. It seems they could not follow the Q and offer this themselves due to time constraint. I asked them politely their nams so that I can offer the things on their behalf. Here came the reply *" MY NAME IS ROSY AND MY SON'S NAME IS** PHILIP ". * I was dumb found and once again looked at Baba who asusual gave an answer to my silly doubt !
    *BOLO SAINATH MAHARAJ KI JAI !
    *OMSAIRAM*
    *NSSSAI*
    Sushma Komandur.

Offline sushmakomandur

• Blessings 3
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #13 on: August 09, 2008, 12:45:53 PM »
  • Publish
  • SUSHMA KOMANDUR

This Miracle was told to me by my friend Aruna.
    Her aunt is a great devotee of baba.
    Because of some reasons her husbands business incurred some losses and they were involved in Financial clutches for long time.
    She lost patience one day and bursted before baba "ARE U SEEING ALL OUR TROUBLES AND PROBLEMS,SOMEHOW I FEEL U DON'T EXSIST,IF U DO EXSIST HOW CAN U SEE U'R CHILD SUFFERINGS"
    Then that same afternoon she had gone to terrace to put some cloths to dry and she was bending and doing some work,suddenly her feet slipped she fell down from 2 story building and people in and around her house told that she was hit by a BIT GAINT ROCK under her terrace, but to everybody suprise she didn't even get a small scratch on her head or or her body.
    That aunty told my freind after few days that, she felt she was lifted by someone.
    Whoelse that could be other than our KIND SAI MAA.
    With this incident, aunty came to know baba is very much with her .
    Listening to this incident i remember this beautifull story of God which i would like to refresh to all.

One night a man had a dream.
    He dreamed that he was walking along the beach with the Lord.
    Across the sky flashed scenes from his life.
    For each scene, he noticed two sets of Footprints in the sand, one belonging to him, and the other to the Lord.
    When the last scene of his life flashed before him,
    he looked back at the Footprints in the sand.
    He noticed that many times along the path of his life there was only one set of Footprints.
    He also noticed that it happened at the very lowest
    and saddest times of his life.
    This really bothered him, and he questioned the Lord about "Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you, you'd walk with me all the way. But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life there is only one set of Footprints.
    I don't undestand why, when I needed you most,
    you would leave me."
    The Lord replied: "My son, My precious child,
    I love you and I would never leave you.
    During your times of trial and suffering,
    when you have seen only one set of Footprints,
    it was Then that I carried you."

May ma sai bless all and remove all troubles and problems in his devotees houses.
    May he bless all with enormus love and happiness.
    OM SREE SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA.
    Sushma Komandur.

Offline sushmakomandur

• Blessings 3
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #14 on: August 09, 2008, 10:39:36 PM »
  • Publish
  • Destiny-Baba' s Distribution-By Prahlad Hulyaikar

The Lord has no favorites; He loves all equally. The sun shines the same on fire charcoal and on the diamond, but the diamond receives and reflects the light. Most persons have “charcoal” mentalities; that is why they think that God does not bless them. The love and blessings are there; man has only to receive them.

- Sri Radhakrishna Swamiji

It was the year 1980. The Dipavali Holidays had begun. Sri Jai Rao (son-in-law of late Kishor Sahu) started visiting us frequently. He used to attend Arathi session in the evening and then go home to Vasco. On one Friday, during Aarati session, my wife saw some events taking place in the space, close to Baba's Murthi. She saw that Sri Rao had fallen down from his Motor Cycle and his head was sprayed with a white powder. On the same night Baba appeared in her dream and said, "Your Rao has fallen down and broken his hand. Do not worry much, it is predestined, but I am distributing the quantum of suffering". My wife woke up suddenly and narrated the strange dream to me. I told her that it was a dream and not to worry.

On Saturday Jai Rao came to Calangule in the morning. He talked to me on different subjects. As it was noon, we sat for lunch. A boy named Bhanudas (Noti) happened to come to take Baba's Darshan. He is my neighbor and is a motor cycle pilot. My wife said to Rao, as she was serving "Noti is a real devotee of Sai Baba. He always helps those who are in difficulty." Shree Jai Rao exchanged greetings with him. Noti went home. The evening Aarati session was over and then Rao also left.

As Rao was leaving my wife cautioned him and advised him to go slow. Rao said, "Bai. I have been riding a motorcycle even in States. I am a seasoned driver. Your fears are baseless." My wife said to him. "Rao, nobody can escape destiny. Devotion to God mitigates the intensity less suffering".
    Rao said jokingly, “I do not understand the philosophy the destiny. Nothing is going to happen to me. You will see me tomorrow perfectly safe". Rao reached Vasco safely that night. On Monday Rao came as usual. He had lunch with us. He had his meal and then decided lo go to Vasco at 5 p.m. My wife insisted he should stay and go to Vasco the next day. Rao said, he could not stay as his wife was waiting for him. Rao left Calangule at 5.10 p.m. At 5.45 p.m. he dashed against a cycle rider at a place called Agashi. The cycle rider was carrying wheat flour. The cycle was badly damaged but the rider escaped unhurt. Rao fell down on his face and the whole flour was sprayed all over his body.

The lamp was damaged, his spectacles were broken to pieces and Rao got an injury to his left hand. People gathered. Rao could not get up. Just at the moment Noli was coming from Vasco to Calangute, He saw the crowd on the road. He slopped his vehicle to find out who was injured. He could not believe it - it was the same person Rao, who had exchanged greetings with him in my house, two days back. Noli lifted Rao and took him to a clinic. After first aid, he took him to Vasco in a private car.

Noli came to us and reported what had happened. At the same time when Rao fell down at Agashi a big bee stung a fingered my wife and her hand started swelling. She said tome "Rao has fallen down, Baba hesitated his distribution. Let us accept it. One Mr.Lucio Miranda. (Rao's close friend) was in Bombay when the incident took place. On the same day and at the same time, some goondas attacked him near Strand Cinema and forcibly pulled off his wrist-watch causing an injury to his left hand. On the next day we all went to Vasco to see Rao. There he got a phone message from Lucio about his encounter with goondas. Rao greeted us with one hand and said to my wife, "Bai, put a little Udi on my hand".
    This incident profoundly speaks that we are all inter-related. Destiny is not absolute. We are brothers and sisters in Sai family. We all have to share pleasure and pain without any compliant. This is Baba’s Spiritual Communism or Socialism.

OM SAI RAM .. 
    Sushma Komandur.

Facebook Comments